BLM IDIOTS CAN'T DO MATH

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
The BLM idiots can't do basic math...they should be protesting themselves!

FBI-UCR.jpg

It's nothing more than power mongering. BLM, white guilt, Trump Derangement - all of it - is nothing more than intimidating and shaming the majority to prop up the minority.

Henrico County Commonwealth’s Attorney Shannon Taylor said Monday that the Hanover County man arrested Sunday for driving his truck into a crowd of protesters “is an admitted leader of the Ku Klux Klan and a propagandist for Confederate ideology.”

FBI-UCR.jpg
Bovine Excrement! They are protesting against the fact that too often, PEOPLE act like black lives DO NOT matter
Its more like we keep hearing the never ending screams from people that people act like black lives do not matter. You already have taxed people to extremes. Rules and laws passed by politicians with the blessings of Prog leaders. Many people have left areas to get away from the oppression and the failures of these rules and laws.

When I was a kid, maybe 13 ot 14 years old, a dear friend of mine was kidnapped, tortured raped and murdered by serial killers. Yes, plural, with an "s". We didn't know it at the time, but they were brothers. The Cook brothers. Anthony and Nathaniel Cook.

51a3697e-3959-47f2-ad18-efb33e32e89a_360x203.jpg

57660351-98cb-4df1-b9a5-ab07aa975e0c_360x203.jpg

Their typical modus operendi was to specifically target white (they were black and all of their known victims were white, so their crime spree was obviously racially motivated) couples in various lover's lanes, kids making out in secluded areas, just minding their own business, getting it on. Then rape the white girl while forcing her white lover to watch her being raped by n!iggers. Then murder both of them.

But that's not how Dawn died. She was walking home from an arcade/pizza joint , I think it was called Fat Darrell's or something like that. Similar to a Chuck-E-Cheese except more oriented toward teenagers.

That's when I started carrying a handgun everywhere I went. Even to school. Nobody in our circle of friends knew who Dawn's killer was, but we did know what they did to her because we overheard the cops talking about it and broke into the files. And saw the crime scene photos.

They kidnapped her, took her to the basement of an abandoned theater, tortured her, raped her, bit off her tits, impaled her with a with a length of conduit up her ass and out her neck and finished her off by smashing her head with a chunk of concrete. The case wasn't solved for a fucking decade.

We were kids and scared as hell.

The boogyman is real.

Last edited:

FBI-UCR.jpg
Bovine Excrement! They are protesting against the fact that too often, PEOPLE act like black lives DO NOT matter

Sorry bub, facts trump your "feelings".

OK Slick. So you contend that the only thing that ANTIFA is concerned about is blacks killed by whites? Correct? So what? Even if true, why is that not a legitimate issue to protest? We are still talking about a hell of a lot of whites who think that BLACK LIVES DO NOT MATTER

The number of black people killed by whites – a demographic in the FBI report that includes those of Hispanic descent – surged by nearly a quarter in 2015 from the year before, as the number of whites killed by blacks jumped 12 percent. Together, such interracial killings increased about 13 percent from 2014.

Lets say that your stats are correct. Answer me this, at what percentage of the total murders does white on black crime have to reach inorder for it to be a legitimate issue to protest? How many black lives are expendable? Answere the fucking question and no bullshit.

And answere this too. Was what the piece of shit sociopath cop in Milwaukie did OK ? Yes or no. Do you or do you not think that even if that were only instance of someone acting like a black life does not matter, that it would be a reason to protest? Yes or no. Answer the question and don't be a fucking coward. Let's see what your made of.

Forum List

Back