I thought overturning Roe V Wade was gonna make all women vote Democrat. 27 point swing in white Suburban women to Republicans.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Huge 27 point swing in just the last few months. I guess not all women support killing their babies.

Weird.

White suburban women trend Republican in race for Congress as economy tops abortion issue: poll

Wall Street Journal poll finds 74% of White suburban women believe economy is headed in wrong direction​

White suburban women, a key voter demographic heading into the midterm elections, have shifted significantly toward the Republican Party, according to new polling data.

White women living in suburban areas currently favor the GOP by 15 percentage points, according to the latest Wall Street Journal poll. This marks a 27 percentage point shift away from the Democratic Party since the August iteration of the WSJ poll.

Sweet, isn’t it? These idiot Dems were so sure women would turn out en masse for their side, but it turns out they are more concerned with not being able to feed their kids and heat their homes than they are about a woman who most likely didn’t use birth control and now has to take a bus to a different state.

The dems are always bragging up "college educated white suburban women" going dem......I guess it never occurred to them that since they are not dullards they are able to see right through the dem lies as the situation deteriorates..

Those same women want everything on a even keel, their spawn not to be fucked with, and to feel safe on their local walking/bike trail.

Don't give them that then they turn on you.....The Karen sword cuts both ways. ;)

I've said it before.... one-stop, drive-thru abortions, paid for by the productive half of the country is an issue for godless, lazy sluts.... and most of them are unfuckable (oh, the irony) and don't vote anyway...

abortion coathanger.jpg

RvW put women in a position where men could easily coerce them into giving up the unborn life inside them. The repeal of RVW gave women the freedom to seek other options. Like everything else in modern living, the stodgy old racist democrats failed to grasp the issue.

Huge 27 point swing in just the last few months. I guess not all women support killing their babies.

Weird.

White suburban women trend Republican in race for Congress as economy tops abortion issue: poll

Wall Street Journal poll finds 74% of White suburban women believe economy is headed in wrong direction​

White suburban women, a key voter demographic heading into the midterm elections, have shifted significantly toward the Republican Party, according to new polling data.

White women living in suburban areas currently favor the GOP by 15 percentage points, according to the latest Wall Street Journal poll. This marks a 27 percentage point shift away from the Democratic Party since the August iteration of the WSJ poll.

I don't think the commies ever thought it would be a leading issue, but it's the only thing they have to run on, so they tried to make it important.

I went to get gasoline today. It's up 30 cents from yesterday. Just wait until the predicted diesel fuel shortage comes into play. I'm a male, but if I were a female, the last thing I would be thinking about handing over all that money to the gas station cashier is abortion.

They are greatly losing the Hispanic vote, losing some of the black vote, now this poll that states they are losing the female suburban vote. The problem is they cannot relate to working men and women any longer. In spite of their claims of Republicans, it's they that are in bed with the wealthy. They've greatly out raised campaign contributions compared to Republicans by a two to one margin or higher. They're not getting that money from homeless and welfare people.

I don't think the commies ever thought it would be a leading issue, but it's the only thing they have to run on, so they tried to make it important.

I went to get gasoline today. It's up 30 cents from yesterday. Just wait until the predicted diesel fuel shortage comes into play. I'm a male, but if I were a female, the last thing I would be thinking about handing over all that money to the gas station cashier is abortion.

They are greatly losing the Hispanic vote, losing some of the black vote, now this poll that states they are losing the female suburban vote. The problem is they cannot relate to working men and women any longer. In spite of their claims of Republicans, it's they that are in bed with the wealthy. They've greatly out raised campaign contributions compared to Republicans by a two to one margin or higher. They're not getting that money from homeless and welfare people.
Their abortion gambit failed, so they are desperate. For evidence, see Veggie Joe's unhinged speech last night about if you vote Republican you will destroy the country.

Fucking hilarious.

Their abortion gambit failed, so they are desperate. For evidence, see Veggie Joe's unhinged speech last night about if you vote Republican you will destroy the country.

Fucking hilarious.

They played that on the Fox evening shows. Threat to democracy? Where is this threat and how is it supposed to take place?

The MSM hid the Hunter laptop story which gave Dementia the win. Prior to that Hillary was colluding with the Russians for Trump dirt. DumBama sent his FBI to get phony warrants so they can spy on Trump while he was running for President. They're having a year long supposed investigation about a riot Trump had nothing to do with, the FBI also went to Facebook and told them anything about Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation even though they knew it was bullshit, but we're the threat to democracy?

They absolutely thought that the Roe decision was checkmate -
They live in a bubble.
In their bubble women don't care more about Crime, Infant Formula, being about to support and raise their kids than they care about being able to kill them.
They even had a cute name for it "Roevember.

Their bubble doesn't reflect the real world.

Fucking hilarious.
Democrats are reduced to two losing issues, abortion and January 6, neither of which is important to voters. Then veggie Joe gives justification

And back in reality ... Marist/PBS Poll

Suburban women now—53D/39R in voting for Congress, same as it was a month ago.

WSJ just made some crap up. If you look at their poll, you would have seen that nowhere does it say what their kook headline claims.

Needless to say, none of the Trump cult imbeciles looked at the poll. As usual, their masters told them what to believe, so they saw no reason to check for themselves.

And I'm a guy, and they know it, but they still hit on me. Along with gutlessness and stupidity, faggotry seems to be required of Trump cultists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back