Joe Biden just made life easy for Republican in this election.

Do you think that anything Joe says is going to change my mind on WHO I vote for locally?

You'd be a fool if you answer yes.
Nostra is a fool, because he thinks I'm going to change my vote from Murray to Smiley.
NOT gonna happen simp.
Are you really that simple minded?

His instincts stink.

Going on national TV and accusing half the country of trying to "overturn Democracy" and promote violence isn't going to play well with anyone but his mindless Cultist followers.

It's not "half the country" because half the country doesn't support Donald Trump or his insurrection.

It worked better (for the Dims) when they locked Josef Stolen up in the basement, sniffing 12-year olds and playing "pull my finger" with his Visiting Angel.

Whoever decided to trot Plugs out to the cameras for us the laugh and point at, is my new BFF. Identify yourself young faggot, and I'll buy you a beer..... or play "hammers and underwear" with you, if you like.

His instincts stink.

Going on national TV and accusing half the country of trying to "overturn Democracy" and promote violence isn't going to play well with anyone but his mindless Cultist followers.

There might be 100 people left in the country that have not made up who they are going to vote for.

Biden's ranting will do nothing at all.

HaHaHa, like anybody on this board has any doubt how you are going to vote in this election. I can reasonably predict that you will vote for anyone with a D beside their name if you haven't already.
I did in FACT vote already.
In Fact there were a few races were I voted for the (R).

You suggesting that you didn't or won't vote a straight line ballot?
Which (D) are you voting for?

And the house.
And the governors, by wide margin....

His instincts stink.

I am going to vote on Tuesday. As difficult as it is, I will drive a few miles to the polling station, then park in a crowded parking lot, and wait in line, possibly outside in bad weather, for minutes to an hour. Then I will have to reach into my back pocket and struggle to find my photo ID.

I will vote for an all-Republican ticket, like I have done every single time I have voted since I was 18, and I have voted in every single election.

And so will everyone in my household.

We will be voting for an end to Democracy, LOL.

And then I will drive home with a big smile on my face.

His instincts stink.

What biden did in his recitation was to use the classic red herring tactic of 'distraction'...........attempt to persuade people to forget the truth and reality by conjuring up a myth...a danger that does not exist......a huge failure on the part of the democratic party and their lil puppet who as a psychopathic liar who can rarely open his piehole without spewing lies.

Do you think that anything Joe says is going to change my mind on WHO I vote for locally?

You'd be a fool if you answer yes.
Nostra is a fool, because he thinks I'm going to change my vote from Murray to Smiley.
NOT gonna happen simp.
Are you really that simple minded?
:itsok:

Forum List

Back