I Thought DACA Was Important to the Left

Why aren't Democrats waving a Bill at nonstop Press Conferences begging for a vote?

It's almost as if the left don't care about children.

DACA was the left's "Cause Of The Day", but that was the day before yesterday.

Yesterday the COTD was AR-15 rifles but even that one is petering out.

What will be their COTD today?
For the last 30 years the left's only tactic is to toss crap at the wall to see what sticks and for how long.

Dreamers are fine for now. The courts didn’t let Trump hold them as hostages
Obviously you lefties hate children.
:itsok:
Shame the left are offering no leadership.
Trump and the GOP have blocked all efforts at passing legislation to protect DACA recipients. At one point Trump demanded $25 billion dollars in exchange for not going after his hostages for 3 years.

Things will change in November. Dreamers will have to hold out until then.
Yeah, open borders and gun grabbing are sure winners.

Trump and the GOP have blocked all efforts at passing legislation to protect DACA recipients. At one point Trump demanded $25 billion dollars in exchange for not going after his hostages for 3 years.

Both are only in your sick mind

You have no idea how right Weatherman was. You Democrats will never win elections when you base your campaign on open borders, redistribution of wealth, sodomy, and gun-grabbing.

Read the writing on the wall.

You have no idea how right Weatherman was. You Democrats will never win elections when you base your campaign on open borders, redistribution of wealth, sodomy, and gun-grabbing.

Except we have. Keep in mind that you support Trump because he promised redistribution of wealth.

Sodomy, I've been barking up that tree with the wife for twenty years, good luck...

The right controls the House, the Senate and the White House. I’m posting this since you seem to have forgotten who has the power to pass legislation here.

Three deals were sent to Trump, one of which included full funding for the Wall and Trump refused to approve any of them.

Trump is the guy who ended DACA, not the Democrats. Now he blames Democrats for not protecting Dreamers. Stupid people may agree with him, but the rest of us know who’s really responsible for the current situation.

Except we have. Keep in mind that you support Trump because he promised redistribution of wealth.
All Democrats need to do to win is not act crazy.
And it's obviously an unobtainable goal.

CBS News: Could March For Our Lives Protests Set Back Gun Control?

MSNBC’s Joe and Mika shame Sinclair anchors for reciting pro-Trump propaganda.

First it was Confederate monuments. Now statues offensive to Native Americans are poised to topple across the U.S.

DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN: A gun ban is not ‘feasible right now.’

The right controls the House, the Senate and the White House. I’m posting this since you seem to have forgotten who has the power to pass legislation here.

Three deals were sent to Trump, one of which included full funding for the Wall and Trump refused to approve any of them.

Trump is the guy who ended DACA, not the Democrats. Now he blames Democrats for not protecting Dreamers. Stupid people may agree with him, but the rest of us know who’s really responsible for the current situation.
I'm sorry to break the news to you, but anyone can offer legislation.

If the Dems have a great bill being blocked, put it on the MSM everyday, put it on every website, every blog, every social media outlet.

All Democrats need to do to win is not act crazy.
And it's obviously an unobtainable goal.

CBS News: Could March For Our Lives Protests Set Back Gun Control?

MSNBC’s Joe and Mika shame Sinclair anchors for reciting pro-Trump propaganda.

First it was Confederate monuments. Now statues offensive to Native Americans are poised to topple across the U.S.

DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN: A gun ban is not ‘feasible right now.’

Democrats aren't "acting" crazy. They are full-on batshit crazy.

If the Dems have a great bill being blocked, put it on the MSM everyday, put it on every website, every blog, every social media outlet.
They don't have a bill worthy of public scrutiny and dragonlady is a foreigner so her opinion is worthless.

They don't have a bill worthy of public scrutiny and dragonlady is a foreigner so her opinion is worthless.
The public supports DACA. Trump threatens their lives at his own peril.

Legal status =/= life or death

If Trump told me tomorrow that it turns out I was born in Colombia, then he kicked me out of my home, job, and community, I would consider my life threatened

If Trump told me tomorrow that it turns out I was born in Colombia, then he kicked me out of my home, job, and community, I would consider my life threatened
What if you just got here a couple years ago....

Forum List

Back