I thought Biden was hired to clean-up because Trump failed us on COVID?

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.

I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?

Probably due to Florida's and TX non mass mandate, DeSantis is overriding the mayors, all the while has has blood on his hands. Both states are no reporting the true nos of covid deaths.

People come from the states to Fl and TX and fly back home. No wonder.
Cases are down here in Florida, Penny and they're surging in Michigan! So who's policies are best? Whitmer has had Michigan locked down tight for a YEAR and it's not making the Covid go away! We're getting better by the day in Florida. So is Whitmer going to lock down Michigan AGAIN for a year?
Dim Gestapo governors are too stupid for school.

Trump should never have allowed the country to shut down their businesses.

He never had the power to tell or not to tell the States to shut down. Only the Governors had that power.

The lessons from China's delay was out there but Trump ignored the advice to encouraged the shut down sooner.
which is it, did he or didn't he have the power? You contradicted yourself there.

And, he should never have said it.

He can't mandate the states shut down only encourage them with the bully pulpit.

wanna hear my opinion on opinions?

What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country.

400,000 dead.
65 million jobs lost.

Riots in the streets.

Trump did a bang up job.
He could hardly control the insurrectionist encourages and funded by the Dems...nor could he keep folks like Cuomo from shutting down business and sending the elderly and disabled to their untimely deaths.....

I do wish he could have done more...but he wasn't going to be some sort of Dictator

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.
You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?! :rolleyes-41:

The Pandemic was a bout 8 months old when nutjob Joe was elected.

Sooooooo, covid going down with mask mandates, and covid going back up without mask mandates. Bad Biden, Bad. LOL
Covid going back up as illegals flood over........their hygience conditions spread the disease all over and has allowed for more deadly strains--as the illegals traveled from California and through out the country they spread the first round of covid. New York and its italians started off as their point of entry for spreading the disease as well...now that biden has opened the flood gate for illegals when the fall/winter comes again----------look for new strains to kill in mass. We are fucked.

Cases are down here in Florida, Penny and they're surging in Michigan! So who's policies are best? Whitmer has had Michigan locked down tight for a YEAR and it's not making the Covid go away! We're getting better by the day in Florida. So is Whitmer going to lock down Michigan AGAIN for a year?

Florida has twice the population as Michigan and three times the number of cases.

But why would any Americans be hoping for some other state to have a worse outcome on Covid?

Beats me? I would have thought that would be China's or Russia's job?

Is this just another example of what can happen to a democracy when fascism begins to appear as the only answer going forward?

Biden must deliver BIG and very SOON because the American people aren't going to tolerate it much longer and they're already showing indications of coming together against their government. The January 6th. mob were directed to take action against both Democrats and Republicans!

Biden has less than his 4 year term to bring some form of relief to the long-suffering American people.

If he doesn't then Trump or a lookalike will bring 'fascism' as the answer.

You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?! :rolleyes-41:

The Pandemic was a bout 8 months old when nutjob Joe was elected.

Too bad Trumpbear operated on the premise of no transfer of power so there was little to no co-ordination or the sharing of information.

Sooooooo, covid going down with mask mandates, and covid going back up without mask mandates. Bad Biden, Bad. LOL
Covid going back up as illegals flood over........their hygience conditions spread the disease all over and has allowed for more deadly strains--as the illegals traveled from California and through out the country they spread the first round of covid. New York and its italians started off as their point of entry for spreading the disease as well...now that biden has opened the flood gate for illegals when the fall/winter comes again----------look for new strains to kill in mass. We are fucked.
In truth, America has become the biggest threat to the rest of the world with it's new and more virulent Covid strains.

If America allows the situation to get worse in it's red states then the rest of the world will have to close America's borders for America.

This is logic if one considers that all borders have two sides.
For example, China's borders are China's/America's borders.
China has lost over 5000 'people' to Covid!
American has lost nearly 600,000 'souls' to Covid.

Whose hygenic conditions are of concern?

Trump should never have allowed the country to shut down their businesses.

He never had the power to tell or not to tell the States to shut down. Only the Governors had that power.

The lessons from China's delay was out there but Trump ignored the advice to encouraged the shut down sooner.
which is it, did he or didn't he have the power? You contradicted yourself there.

And, he should never have said it.

He can't mandate the states shut down only encourage them with the bully pulpit.

wanna hear my opinion on opinions?
You have one I have one. My opinion was Trump shouldn’t have encouraged it, that killed many and destroyed many more lives than any pandemic. Destroyed lives ones that are alive and now suffering for over a year, pathetic

Florida has twice the population as Michigan and three times the number of cases.

But why would any Americans be hoping for some other state to have a worse outcome on Covid?

Is this just another example of what can happen to a democracy when fascism begins to appear as the only answer going forward?

Biden must deliver BIG and very SOON because the American people aren't going to tolerate it much longer and they're already showing indications of coming together against their government. The January 6th. mob were directed to take action against both Democrats and Republicans!

Biden has less than his 4 year term to bring some form of relief to the long-suffering American people.

Florida 1.7% mortality rate, Michigan 2.3%. And more cases you say?

Dims are only fascists around

You're being left behind in the dust and you're practically alone with your frothing at the mouth extremism.

That can be a good thing in that extremism should continue to be represented.

Trump really did fail the people so spectacularly and so completely, that now it's becoming just too obvious.

But that's not to suggest that the task of freeing the American people can be addressed and fixed by Biden in time. The problem that has been created over so many years may not be solvable in 3 more years.

People in Alabama aren't going to stop marrying their brothers and sisters over night!
(keep it light and only semi-serious)

Nearly 600,000 deaths in America due to Covid.

It's all good or it's all bad, depending on who you are.

I'm holding you up as an example of an American who is wished sickness and death on some of your fellow Americans, based on their politics. And so far you're quite happy to accept it!

LOL What would jesus do?
Do you believe in HELL?

You're being left behind in the dust and you're practically alone with your frothing at the mouth extremism.

That can be a good thing in that extremism should continue to be represented.

Trump really did fail the people so spectacularly and so completely, that now it's becoming just too obvious.

But that's not to suggest that the task of freeing the American people can be addressed and fixed by Biden in time. The problem that has been created over so many years may not be solvable in 3 more years.

People in Alabama aren't going to stop marrying their brothers and sisters over night!
(keep it light and only semi-serious)
Wow your CO2 poisoning comes out more with each post....take off that facediaper and post some sense for a change. American people are responsible for themsleves, not subservant to some master who frees them although you Dims have a lot of experience with that. A dim lecturing me on extremism is hilarious.

I'm holding you up as an example of an American who is wished sickness and death on some of your fellow Americans, based on their politics. And so far you're quite happy to accept it!

LOL What would jesus do?
Do you believe in HELL?
Viruses and various diseases attack us every day, certainly not just any single one. Shutting down the country over a virus with questionable metrics, for one, much less the low statistics even if you look at what is tracked, is idiotic. Millions and millions of lives have been damaged in doing that than the virus will ever affect. God gave us brains to think for ourselves, to make our own decisions, not to have a bunch of dimwits dictate mandates to us. I don't wish anything on my fellow Americans except the freedom to live their own lives without being dependent on some master.

LOL What would jesus do?
Do you believe in HELL?
Viruses and various diseases attack us every day, certainly not just any single one. Shutting down the country over a virus with questionable metrics, for one, much less the low statistics even if you look at what is tracked, is idiotic. Millions and millions of lives have been damaged in doing that than the virus will ever affect. God gave us brains to think for ourselves, to make our own decisions, not to have a bunch of dimwits dictate mandates to us. I don't wish anything on my fellow Americans except the freedom to live their own lives without being dependent on some master.
You can think you're fooling me but you know you can't fool your god on you wishing sickness and death on your fellow Americans.

If you don't become an atheist like me, you're pretty much screwed by your evil.

We atheists can wish sickness and death on others but we have no piper to pay. There's no hell waiting for us, even though that's not a reason for us to not do that. We just choose to not do it.

I think you're quite safe in wishing sickness and death on others but it doesn't matter what I think. It's what you believe!

p.s. would you like to take the opportunity to wish well on Michigan and it's people? Or are you sticking with Satan?

Say OP, are you genuinely concerned with the threat and spread of Covid, if so then how do you propose we solve this?

Or is this, yet another, far rightwing bad faith thread?

Forum List

Back