I thought Biden was hired to clean-up because Trump failed us on COVID?

Beah.
He did the only thing he could do: Get out of the way and let the Fed run with emergency quantitative easing.

Meanwhile, as I said, you guys were blaming him for the economic disaster he inherited.

Did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change subject and put me on the defensive?

Fail.
So Obama got sucked into the vortex that his puppet is now being drawn into...putting the printing
press' into overdrive and simply printing up trillions of dollars of worthless unbacked currency?
What could go wrong in Weimar America?

You call that a good economy? I don't. Where was the "emergency"? Barack Obama
couldn't pay off his backers in unions and the green sectors without this phony "shovel ready"
bullshit?

People with even a rudimentary knowledge of economics and
history don't either. Let's see what Susan Rice tells Joe he thinks.

Joe and the Obama progressive corporatist democrats are even now licking their slimy lips
thinking of all the free trillions of dollars they can get their hands on.

Meanwhile future citizens are being born into servitude.
Bleh. Another tedious string of shallow talk radio platitudes.

You asked, I answered. I didn't issue a value judgement, you did.

Bleh. Another tedious string of shallow talk radio platitudes.
Which you won't or can't repudiate.
That's how facts go.

You asked, I answered. I didn't issue a value judgement, you did.
Your mere mention of Quantitative Easing as the inescapable economic remedy you
claim it is sure as hell is a value judgement though your pretend it isn't or really believe the bs
you spew. Your state of mind is immaterial.

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.
I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?
You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?
What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country. THE RESULTS showed that under TRUMP, all things got better. BIDEN has been in what 2 months and things are already shooting downhill fast as his administration robs america.
Typical, still worshipping the tin god!!! Even gilded, still tin.
Energy prices on the rise.
Covid cases on the rise.
His spending is going to beat all presidents in his first year if he keeps it up.
But I'm sure, you're loving it.

Energy?
Economy is recovering..How many fucking times do we have to explain supply and demand?

Covid Cases?
It is call pandemic... Daily Cases have halved since he took office... How do you not know this? Where do you get your information? How do you feel been so gullible that your news source know it doesn't have to tell you the truth?

Spending?
Every credible economist says Biden is far better to error on spending too much rather than too little... Actually they say Obama Administration didn't get enough money and actually caused lasting damage to to US. Again where are you getting information that doesn't tell you this? Borrowing money is not wrong, giving it to people who already have it is very wrong.

CowboyTed is a dishonest person right. He's no Cowboy either, PROGS use false descriptions.

A. Energy is rising because the economy is improving the Fraud-Cowboy says. That's weird, GDP gained almost 40% on Trump's watch, no sign of gas rising 35%.

B. The Fraud-Cowboy says cases are half what they were. Neat, we're coming out of flu-season and somehow cases are on the rise anyway. Besides, your Xiden has done nothing to curb transmission.

C. Neat, spend money on useless crap driving us into a social State. That's an improvement in PROG.

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.
I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?
You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?
What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country. THE RESULTS showed that under TRUMP, all things got better. BIDEN has been in what 2 months and things are already shooting downhill fast as his administration robs america.
Typical, still worshipping the tin god!!! Even gilded, still tin.
Energy prices on the rise.
Covid cases on the rise.
His spending is going to beat all presidents in his first year if he keeps it up.
But I'm sure, you're loving it.

Energy?
Economy is recovering..How many fucking times do we have to explain supply and demand?

Covid Cases?
It is call pandemic... Daily Cases have halved since he took office... How do you not know this? Where do you get your information? How do you feel been so gullible that your news source know it doesn't have to tell you the truth?

Spending?
Every credible economist says Biden is far better to error on spending too much rather than too little... Actually they say Obama Administration didn't get enough money and actually caused lasting damage to to US. Again where are you getting information that doesn't tell you this? Borrowing money is not wrong, giving it to people who already have it is very wrong.
You mean letting the keep more of THEIR money.

Forum List

Back