I thought Biden was hired to clean-up because Trump failed us on COVID?

He could hardly control the insurrectionist encourages and funded by the Dems...nor could he keep folks like Cuomo from shutting down business and sending the elderly and disabled to their untimely deaths.....

I do wish he could have done more...but he wasn't going to be some sort of Dictator

Sure he could have.

He could have not held Super Spreader events
He could have not called the Virus a "Hoax"
He could have not made mask wearing a part of the culture wars.
He could have not disbanded the Pandemic response team.
He could not have played politics with who got PPE and ventilators
He could have not put his idiot son-in-law in charge of Covid response.
He could have not undermined Drs. Blix and Fauci because they were getting better press
He could have not withdrawn from the WHO and stopped international cooperation

There's a whole lot of things he COULD have done that would have avoided spreading the disease.

As for the riots... yup, when you have an openly racist president encouraging police violence, and then a really bad case of police violence happens, you are going to have riots.
Take off your facediaper and breathe in some real air.

You are so wrong Joe.

Wish I lived in your head for a month so I could try and understand you.

I'm very easy to understand.

I'm not rich enough to vote Republican and neither are you. The difference is I realize it.

Trump put the investors on Wall Street ahead of the health of the people. That's why this was such a disaster.
Many of the peasant people are not rich enough to pay the price increases we see and are coming everything. Biden ran as a moderate. Made so many promises. So many lies. We know now. As we always suspected.

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.

I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?
Well you know how it goes with the democrats, they lie about everything.

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.

It’s still on the former president’s hands.

Neat. Then you can explain to us why outside of snowflake's terms. GO!

You are so wrong Joe.

Wish I lived in your head for a month so I could try and understand you.

I'm very easy to understand.

I'm not rich enough to vote Republican and neither are you. The difference is I realize it.

Trump put the investors on Wall Street ahead of the health of the people. That's why this was such a disaster.
All the top one percenters are Dims though did you forget that???

Not the 200k kills for Pinochijoe in just over 2 months wacko.
The former president saw 445,000 dead from the virus and had no plan other than herd immunity to cope with it.

They do. They also blamed Obama for the economic disaster he inherited.

They are ignorant and dishonest. They're not to be taken seriously.
Show us all what Obama did to improve the economy.
He did the only thing he could do: Get out of the way and let the Fed run with emergency quantitative easing.

Meanwhile, as I said, you guys were blaming him for the economic disaster he inherited.

Did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change subject and put me on the defensive?

Fail.

The former president saw 445,000 dead from the virus and had no plan other than herd immunity to cope with it.

Ah, your feelings are hurt. What did Xiden do?

And Pinochijoe sleeps through 200k in a fourth the time while allowing infected aliens to flood the country. Who is president dimmer??

What, you didn't get your Trump vaccine yet looneytunes???

You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?! :rolleyes-41:
You mean like the Kids in Cages?
Trump broke the whole system, Biden can't fix that in a few weeks...

He is heading in the right direction but this is the same complaint as ye had in 2009, whay can't the Democratic President fix the GOP President's mistakes fast enough?

The last time a GOP President didn't break the economy the Next President ran a surplus... If America can just get a cycle without a screw up GOP President they can make great gains...

He is heading in the right direction but this is the same complaint as ye had in 2009, whay can't the Democratic President fix the GOP President's mistakes fast enough?

The last time a GOP President didn't break the economy the Next President ran a surplus... If America can just get a cycle without a screw up GOP President they can make great gains...
The only place Pinochijoe is heading at noon is for a Depends change and a nap geez you libbers are dim.

You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?
What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country. THE RESULTS showed that under TRUMP, all things got better. BIDEN has been in what 2 months and things are already shooting downhill fast as his administration robs america.
Typical, still worshipping the tin god!!! Even gilded, still tin.
Energy prices on the rise.
Covid cases on the rise.
His spending is going to beat all presidents in his first year if he keeps it up.
But I'm sure, you're loving it.

Energy?
Economy is recovering..How many fucking times do we have to explain supply and demand?

Covid Cases?
It is call pandemic... Daily Cases have halved since he took office... How do you not know this? Where do you get your information? How do you feel been so gullible that your news source know it doesn't have to tell you the truth?

Spending?
Every credible economist says Biden is far better to error on spending too much rather than too little... Actually they say Obama Administration didn't get enough money and actually caused lasting damage to to US. Again where are you getting information that doesn't tell you this? Borrowing money is not wrong, giving it to people who already have it is very wrong.

I remember when kids in cages was a bad thing. But now we have far more which has somehow become a good thing. Go figger.

He did the only thing he could do: Get out of the way and let the Fed run with emergency quantitative easing.

Meanwhile, as I said, you guys were blaming him for the economic disaster he inherited.

Did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change subject and put me on the defensive?

Fail.
So Obama got sucked into the vortex that his puppet is now being drawn into...putting the printing
press' into overdrive and simply printing up trillions of dollars of worthless unbacked currency?
What could go wrong in Weimar America?

You call that a good economy? I don't. Where was the "emergency"? Barack Obama
couldn't pay off his backers in unions and the green sectors without this phony "shovel ready"
bullshit?

People with even a rudimentary knowledge of economics and
history don't either. Let's see what Susan Rice tells Joe he thinks.

Joe and the Obama progressive corporatist democrats are even now licking their slimy lips
thinking of all the free trillions of dollars they can get their hands on.

Meanwhile future citizens are being born into servitude.

Forum List

Back