I thought Biden was hired to clean-up because Trump failed us on COVID?

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.
I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?
You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?
What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country. THE RESULTS showed that under TRUMP, all things got better. BIDEN has been in what 2 months and things are already shooting downhill fast as his administration robs america.
Typical, still worshipping the tin god!!! Even gilded, still tin.
Energy prices on the rise.
Covid cases on the rise.
His spending is going to beat all presidents in his first year if he keeps it up.
But I'm sure, you're loving it.

Crude oil price is about the same right now as it was in 2017.

I think they will have problems getting all the Democrats on board with the next huge bill.

Crude oil prices are about the same ~$60 they were before Covid-19 hit in 2019

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.
What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country. THE RESULTS showed that under TRUMP, all things got better. BIDEN has been in what 2 months and things are already shooting downhill fast as his administration robs america.
Covid cases on the rise.
His spending is going to beat all presidents in his first year if he keeps it up.

I think they will have problems getting all the Democrats on board with the next huge bill.

Gas prices have risen 50 cent since Biden has been in office.

Covid cases on the rise.

And? Do you not get basic supply and demand?

If economy collapses gas prices collapse due to falling demand. Then economy recovers and gas prices rise from increasing demand and lagging supply. DUH?

According to the constantly ass-backwards rightwingers Trump is to be credited for recession and Biden is to be blamed for the recovery.

Covid cases on the rise.

They have risen by about a dollar since they bottomed out last year during the Pandemic.

You just open your mouth and insert foot on a daily basis. Covid cases are now rising because the states are jump the gun and lifting lockdown restrictions, and mask mandates. Now cases are starting to go again. This is why cases keep surging. Because red states keep rushing to reopen.

So how exactly are things worse under Biden? Please note that since the virus arrived on US shores, there had been no decline in the number of active cases until after Biden was inaugurated:

As for Biden's record on covid:

New cases January 21st : 195,000 positive tests

New Cases March 31st: 68,756

Active cases January 23rd: 9,101,980

Active cases March 31st: 6,927,626

Deaths January 21st: 4386

Deaths March 31st: 1115.

Total vaccinated January 21st: 17.5 million doses of vaccine administered in 41 days

Total vaccinated March 31st: 150 million doses of vaccine administered - the USA now leads the world in vaccination.

HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE: THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION WANTS TO KEEP THOSE NUMBERS HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. RED STATE GOVERNORS ARE STILL DETERMINED TO OPEN EARLY AND DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES.

KEEP POSTING FOOL. YOU'RE JUST DIGGING A DEEPER GRAVE FOR TRUMPIAN POLICIES.

Covid cases on the rise.

They have risen by about a dollar since they bottomed out last year during the Pandemic.

Nope, gas is up 50 cents since the illegitimate president has been in office.

Covid cases on the rise.

Now that people are started to leave their homes, return to work, travelling, demand for gasoline is going up, and so is the price. Businesses don't the price on stuff that isn't selling.

Covid cases on the rise.

1.93 in April of 2020. March 2021 2,89

it's still trump he allowed the wuhan lab release the virus. don't you get it?

What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country.

400,000 dead.
65 million jobs lost.

Riots in the streets.

Trump did a bang up job.
Pinochijoe has 160,000 kills in just 2 months, way above Trump's pace. The summer riots and fires aand murders were all your ilk, not us. Hundreds of thousands of jobs lost in two months with idiotic EOs even though states are reopening. And wacko Joe is displacing Americans from their homes to house illegals. You looneytunes libbers are brainless.
fk americans the motto of a demofk.

you are glorifying a veggie man with his head up his ass. yes that is veggie joe

Covid, racism, or whatever continued to bring America down in it's quality of life for the people, it's all part of the people's beginning to come together under Trump's lead to 'fascism' as the cure to heal all of America's wounds. Fascism gets a leg up when the people begin to ignore left/right politics and start to understand that they're all just 'the people'. Trump's attempt on government at the Capitol was the people against government. Telling is the fact that both R's and D's were threatened.

The American people are beginning to demand change, or better termed as their piece of the American pie. They know they're the richest country in the world with the most ability to supply some of the pie to all the people.

And so Biden understands that there is great urgency to bring a piece of the pie to the American people too. Thus the 1.9T spent and the promise of another 2.5T over 8 years.

AOC however sees that as inadequate in stopping fascism and proposes another 10T over the next 10 years.

The point is: Spend big now to stop the encroaching fascism and find somebody to pick up the bills later. What's America's democracy worth to save?

If Biden hasn't made a big difference for the American people in his 4 year term, the people will come together and look for a leader who can convince the people he will and he can! They will lay aside the L/R divide.

And so now everybody needs to open their history books to see how Hitler was given the opportunity, when democracy failed the people.

(in fairness to Germany, the WW1 treaty made the alternative to HItler impossible)[/B]

400,000 dead.
65 million jobs lost.

Riots in the streets.

Trump did a bang up job.
Pinochijoe has 160,000 kills in just 2 months, way above Trump's pace. The summer riots and fires aand murders were all your ilk, not us. Hundreds of thousands of jobs lost in two months with idiotic EOs even though states are reopening. And wacko Joe is displacing Americans from their homes to house illegals. You looneytunes libbers are brainless.

Yeah because killing half a million Americans and crashing the economy, putting everyone out of work, and closing hundreds of thousands of businesses isn't saying "fuck Americans" far more effectively than ANYTHING any Democrats have ever done or said.

Last edited:

400,000 dead.
65 million jobs lost.

Riots in the streets.

Trump did a bang up job.

Yeah because killing half a million Americans and crashing the economy, putting everyone out of work, and closing hundreds of thousands of businesses isn't saying "fuck Americans" far more effectively than ANYTHING any Democrats has ever done or said.

No need to overplay your hand.

Yes, Trump failed as a leader in tough times but no reasonable person belives Covid-19 death toll and economic pain would be zero with even the best of leadership.

Covid cases on the rise.

Now that people are started to leave their homes, return to work, travelling, demand for gasoline is going up, and so is the price. Businesses don't the price on stuff that isn't selling.
Having to make excuses for him in a few months in. Gonna be a long 4 years for you. Biden shutdown the pipeline, stopped drilling on federal lands and says no gas in 10 years. That effected the price.

Concerning Covid-19, Arizona was in terrible shape about 6 weeks ago. Since then the situation has totally turned around and we're doing great. Hopefully the states tanking now will see a similar recovery in the weeks ahead.

Uowe.gif

You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?! :rolleyes-41:
/——/ What f-ups? Please point them out from this list: MAGAPILL

Forum List

Back