ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
Why do I say this?
1. He installed those kinds of bathrooms in his towers
2. He had supporters at his rallies with LGBT banners
3. He said he respects them
4. Rudy dressed up as one and Trump kissed him
5. He likes going into women areas where they're changing. Why not make it easier?

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll guess he will strike a compromise which balances homosexual rights and religious freedom.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is pro LGBT. Many queers say so. Many. Say so. Many, many.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
now we will all have four bathrooms to choose from in all new buildings!! I cant wait to try out all of them!!!

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
He would like to leave gay marriage up to states but SCOTUS has spoken on the issue.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why do I say this?
5. He likes going into women areas where they're changing. Why not make it easier?
There is nothing wrong with businesses catering to these weirdos if they desire, but quite another when politicians mandate it such as DumBama and public schools.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"He (president elect Trump) likes to go into women areas where they are changing". And that indicates to the radical left that he is "pro-transgender"? Go for it lefties.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought the losers couldn't get more desperate for attention, along comes a guy who calls himself 'Matthew'. :laugh:

EverCurious

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah idk Trump could go either way. I mean he's been in the limelight long enough to have made some really good friends in the LGBT camp, however, it is no secret that "it's not his thing." I have long hoped that translated to "he's not going to turn back LGBT advances" but with his statements regarding sending LGBT issues back to states it is a bit of a step back.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Reaction score
Imagine Trump being for men walking in on women's intimate privacy any time they want. Totally stunned. Not. Though I think he's going to have trouble getting that agenda past Pence and Ryan..

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why do I say this?
There is nothing wrong with businesses catering to these weirdos if they desire, but quite another when politicians mandate it such as DumBama and public schools.
Get over it.

OP
ScienceRocks

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
"He (president elect Trump) likes to go into women areas where they are changing". And that indicates to the radical left that he is "pro-transgender"? Go for it lefties.
Matthew is a moron so what did you expect.
You're too. You're part of a party that elected a man that did exactly that and looked at women in locker rooms.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah idk Trump could go either way. I mean he's been in the limelight long enough to have made some really good friends in the LGBT camp, however, it is no secret that "it's not his thing." I have long hoped that translated to "he's not going to turn back LGBT advances" but with his statements regarding sending LGBT issues back to states it is a bit of a step back.
People don't care about who is fucking who. It's why I can't understand why some insist on making it a big deal.
Guys being allowed to walk in on women while changing or using the bathroom is another story. That's something I won't accept.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought the losers couldn't get more desperate for attention, along comes a guy who calls himself 'Matthew'. :laugh:
psycho tycho chimes in with a flail fail. I don't think Trump is opposed at all to LGBT. He just has to keep his hands of the ladies.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List