Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Why do I say this?
1. He installed those kinds of bathrooms in his towers
2. He had supporters at his rallies with LGBT banners
3. He said he respects them
4. Rudy dressed up as one and Trump kissed him
5. He likes going into women areas where they're changing. Why not make it easier?

Why do I say this?
5. He likes going into women areas where they're changing. Why not make it easier?

There is nothing wrong with businesses catering to these weirdos if they desire, but quite another when politicians mandate it such as DumBama and public schools.

"He (president elect Trump) likes to go into women areas where they are changing". And that indicates to the radical left that he is "pro-transgender"? Go for it lefties.

Just when I thought the losers couldn't get more desperate for attention, along comes a guy who calls himself 'Matthew'. :laugh:

Yeah idk Trump could go either way. I mean he's been in the limelight long enough to have made some really good friends in the LGBT camp, however, it is no secret that "it's not his thing." I have long hoped that translated to "he's not going to turn back LGBT advances" but with his statements regarding sending LGBT issues back to states it is a bit of a step back.

Imagine Trump being for men walking in on women's intimate privacy any time they want. Totally stunned. Not. Though I think he's going to have trouble getting that agenda past Pence and Ryan..

Why do I say this?

There is nothing wrong with businesses catering to these weirdos if they desire, but quite another when politicians mandate it such as DumBama and public schools.
Get over it.

"He (president elect Trump) likes to go into women areas where they are changing". And that indicates to the radical left that he is "pro-transgender"? Go for it lefties.
Matthew is a moron so what did you expect.

You're too. You're part of a party that elected a man that did exactly that and looked at women in locker rooms.

Yeah idk Trump could go either way. I mean he's been in the limelight long enough to have made some really good friends in the LGBT camp, however, it is no secret that "it's not his thing." I have long hoped that translated to "he's not going to turn back LGBT advances" but with his statements regarding sending LGBT issues back to states it is a bit of a step back.
People don't care about who is fucking who. It's why I can't understand why some insist on making it a big deal.
Guys being allowed to walk in on women while changing or using the bathroom is another story. That's something I won't accept.

Just when I thought the losers couldn't get more desperate for attention, along comes a guy who calls himself 'Matthew'. :laugh:
psycho tycho chimes in with a flail fail. I don't think Trump is opposed at all to LGBT. He just has to keep his hands of the ladies.

Forum List

Back