I Think That I Might Actually Disagree With Trump On This One

no American citizens has lost their job for criticizing Trump . but many have had their careers hurt that disagree with dem insanity ! Fact !
The list of people who quit or were fired from the Trump White House is as long as your arm. Their careers forever tainted from even incidental contact with the wrath of the Boss.

You need to watch the video in the link in my signature.
It will explain what happened.
Capital Hill cops intentionally pissed off protesters when they weren't being violent.
They started shooting teargas canisters into the crowd when they were being peaceful.
I remember the first witness I heard after Jan 6th said; "Everything was fine until the cops showed up and started roughing people up.'"

Watch that video as they just let people in.

Biden wasn't president when Trump called out the mob.

Huh?

The shock of seeing you almost disagree with your Trump was almost too much for my heart, it has to be cold as shit down in hell right now

You act like it's never happened before or something and he isn't my Trump, he's just somebody I support he's not my lover or anything. :rolleyes:

Whoa. You only “mostly agree with Trump”. I’m shocked.

If you think the election was stolen, then what other course of action would you support?

So Jan 6 didn’t go far enough for you, right Trumpster?
LOL

Just a blown up BS show and nothing else on the 6th. They opened the doors and let them in........then go AN INVASION.

Yall go too damn Tyrannical..........well......I could have had a v8

You act like it's never happened before or something and he isn't my Trump, he's just somebody I support he's not my lover or anything. :rolleyes:

First time I have ever seen you come close to disagreeing with him, and even here you had to couch it with "well sort of".

The list of people who quit or were fired from the Trump White House is as long as your arm. Their careers forever tainted from even incidental contact with the wrath of the Boss.
i'm not talking about political staff ! im talking about average every day people !

Nope we've seen it too many times already. Trumpbots save their harshest bile for those republicans who opposed the Boss. All your politicians are petrified Trump my say a few idle words and destroy their career. You people wanted a leader and now you have one. All it cost you was the freedom to say he's full of shit on anything.
But Trump is hardly full of shit on everything, which is where your crazy train runs off the tracks.

Trump had nothing to do with what happened at the Capital.
Stop lying.

Oh, that's what they meant and yes I agree with you,.. I never believed that he did anything intentionally, and now after watching the video in your link I don't think he did anything at all. I never saw him provoking and agitating those people.

Oh, that's what they meant and yes I agree with you,.. I never believed that he did anything intentionally, and now after watching the video in your link I don't think he did anything at all. I never saw him provoking and agitating those people.
Actually CNN and MSNBC should be investigated for a criminal conspiracy related to the Jan 6th riots and their biased and provocative coverage.

Actually CNN and MSNBC should be investigated for a criminal conspiracy related to the Jan 6th riots and their biased and provocative coverage.

Yeah, not only did they make lies up about Trump to make it look like he was responsible for it,.. but whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

At various times The people you call RINOs have had to endure vicious attacks on their careers and character simply for not being 100% in the bag for the president. Look at the republican election officials who refused to overturn the election in their states. They are still getting death threats for refusing to fix an election. Their careers are probably over.
Those were rinos before Trump

Forum List

Back