Consumer Sentiment Hits 10-Year Low

We should bring back the Trump tariffs, that will solve the supply chain problem.
Nah....that would just raise inflation.
The problem is Biden closing down production in the US.
It started while Trump was president....but nobody in his administration would do what he told them to because he had so many moles sabotaging everything....so you can't blame him for it.

We should bring back the Trump tariffs, that will solve the supply chain problem.

That and the fact he would just say "we have a shioad of containers sitting off shore, unload em" instead of what we have now is a president that says "we have a shitload of containers sitting off shore right now but you know, covid and stuff so lower your expectations"

Nah....that would just raise inflation.
The problem is Biden closing down production in the US.
It started while Trump was president....but nobody in his administration would do what he told them to because he had so many moles sabotaging everything....so you can't blame him for it.
Idiots do not blame Trump for anything. It is part of the cult. Do you not ever tire of having to bend over?

If we want to see consumers have some confidence…keep the Xiden demafascist cult out of washington

Idiots do not blame Trump for anything. It is part of the cult. Do you not ever tire of having to bend over?
As many traitors and spies that Trump had running around trying to sabotage his administration....I'm not gonna hold anything against him. Every time Trump spoke to a foreign leader Lt Colonel Vindman was sending out press releases.
He was a domestic spy. I would have shot the SOB.

As many traitors and spies that Trump had running around trying to sabotage his administration....I'm not gonna hold anything against him. Every time Trump spoke to a foreign leader Lt Colonel Vindman was sending out press releases.
He was a domestic spy. I would have shot the SOB.

So much so, that if he runs again, he should be allowed two more full terms.

Oh look, another poll. Damn you love yourself some polls
Yep, so we know it’s twice as bad in reality for you Leftard sheeples.
4986D900-D611-4FB4-BD86-A4937FA55002.jpeg

Forum List

Back