I Think That I Might Actually Disagree With Trump On This One

Shocking for the democrats on here I know. I mean, I agree with him to a point on the fact that Pence should have spoken up as he has the freedom of speech too just like the rest of us, and it's understandable that the protesters were upset and angry, but if I remember correctly they were trying to force their way into the building (I forget which one) and breaking windows and stuff. That's when I say that it went just a step too far. Of course, they had absolutely no reason to shoot an unarmed woman either. So yeah, I have mixed feelings about what took place on January 6th. I mostly agree with Trump, but I still think it went a bit too far and that's why tear gas was used. (You see, unlike Biden supporters I'm not a sheep and if I disagree with Trump about something I'll say so.)

You need to watch the video in the link in my signature.
It will explain what happened.
Capital Hill cops intentionally pissed off protesters when they weren't being violent.
They started shooting teargas canisters into the crowd when they were being peaceful.
I remember the first witness I heard after Jan 6th said; "Everything was fine until the cops showed up and started roughing people up.'"

You need to watch the video in the link in my signature.
It will explain what happened.
Capital Hill cops intentionally pissed off protesters when they weren't being violent.
They started shooting teargas canisters into the crowd when they were being peaceful.
I remember the first witness I heard after Jan 6th said; "Everything was fine until the cops showed up and started roughing people up.'"

Okay, I'm watching it and listening to it right now. I didn't realize that's what it was and that it was a link.

Okay, I'm watching it and listening to it right now. I didn't realize that's what it was and that it was a link.
That's part of the reason why Pelosi put up a fence around the Capital....to hide the evidence till it could be removed. The FBI helped with the plot......so they weren't about to investigate it.....but they didn't want any investigation by the press into what really happened. Many of the people they have locked up are witnesses. They wouldn't even let congress talk to these people. They even told several GOP members to leave, when they made an attempt to talk to the prisoners, or be arrested for trespassing.

That's part of the reason why Pelosi put up a fence around the Capital....to hide the evidence till it could be removed. The FBI helped with the plot......so they weren't about to investigate it.....but they didn't want any investigation by the press into what really happened. Many of the people they have locked up are witnesses. They wouldn't even let congress talk to these people. They even told several GOP members to leave, when they made an attempt to talk to the prisoners, or be arrested for trespassing.

I just finished watching the video and I have to say it was really hard to watch. How is it not illegal to be agitate people enough to become violent?

Shocking for the democrats on here I know. I mean, I agree with him to a point on the fact that Pence should have spoken up as he has the freedom of speech too just like the rest of us, and it's understandable that the protesters were upset and angry, but if I remember correctly they were trying to force their way into the building (I forget which one) and breaking windows and stuff. That's when I say that it went just a step too far. Of course, they had absolutely no reason to shoot an unarmed woman either. So yeah, I have mixed feelings about what took place on January 6th. I mostly agree with Trump, but I still think it went a bit too far and that's why tear gas was used. (You see, unlike Biden supporters I'm not a sheep and if I disagree with Trump about something I'll say so.)

Obviously it went too far. But calling it an insurrection is patently stupid. Mob mentality doesn't have a political ideology when it kicks in.

Because the people that did it are in charge of everything.

But Biden isn't in charge of anything and he's still been fucking up the country pretty bad. Or his administration has at least.

1636921120085.png

Nope we've seen it too many times already. Trumpbots save their harshest bile for those republicans who opposed the Boss. All your politicians are petrified Trump my say a few idle words and destroy their career. You people wanted a leader and now you have one. All it cost you was the freedom to say he's full of shit on anything.
Name a republican ?

Nope we've seen it too many times already. Trumpbots save their harshest bile for those republicans who opposed the Boss. All your politicians are petrified Trump my say a few idle words and destroy their career. You people wanted a leader and now you have one. All it cost you was the freedom to say he's full of shit on anything.
coming from the side that calls black conservatives white supremacists .... :doubt:

no American citizens have lost their job for criticizing Trump . but many have had their careers hurt that disagree with dem insanity ! Fact !

Name a republican ?
At various times The people you call RINOs have had to endure vicious attacks on their careers and character simply for not being 100% in the bag for the president. Look at the republican election officials who refused to overturn the election in their states. They are still getting death threats for refusing to fix an election. Their careers are probably over.

Forum List

Back