I Think That I Might Actually Disagree With Trump On This One

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Shocking for the democrats on here I know. I mean, I agree with him to a point on the fact that Pence should have spoken up as he has the freedom of speech too just like the rest of us, and it's understandable that the protesters were upset and angry, but if I remember correctly they were trying to force their way into the building (I forget which one) and breaking windows and stuff. That's when I say that it went just a step too far. Of course, they had absolutely no reason to shoot an unarmed woman either. So yeah, I have mixed feelings about what took place on January 6th. I mostly agree with Trump, but I still think it went a bit too far and that's why tear gas was used. (You see, unlike Biden supporters I'm not a sheep and if I disagree with Trump about something I'll say so.)

• Banned
Disagreeing with Trump means you are a RINO and a deep state stooge. You're out of the club, have your MAGA tattoos removed promptly.

No, it just means that I can be honest when he says or does something that I disagree with. Try doing that sometime yourself with Biden.

• Banned
Lol, we aren't like y'all she can have her opinion and I will not condone her if I disagree with it. But you loons are crazy.

Yeah, it's not like I'm converting into a Biden supporter,.. I agree with Trump more than I disagree. I mostly posted this topic to show I'm not like the other political party who will continue following a leader no matter how badly he fucks it up. :rolleyes:

Shocking for the democrats on here I know. I mean, I agree with him to a point on the fact that Pence should have spoken up as he has the freedom of speech too just like the rest of us, and it's understandable that the protesters were upset and angry, but if I remember correctly they were trying to force their way into the building (I forget which one) and breaking windows and stuff. That's when I say that it went just a step too far. Of course, they had absolutely no reason to shoot an unarmed woman either. So yeah, I have mixed feelings about what took place on January 6th. I mostly agree with Trump, but I still think it went a bit too far and that's why tear gas was used. (You see, unlike Biden supporters I'm not a sheep and if I disagree with Trump about something I'll say so.)

Jan 6th was staged. I knew when I saw the pictures.

I disagree with Trump on the vaccine. I think only those who need it should take it.

• Banned
Jan 6th was staged. I knew when I saw the pictures.

I disagree with Trump on the vaccine. I think only those who need it should take it.

I sort of agree with you there, but I believe it should be a personal choice. I'm not so sure that it was staged though. An innocent woman lost her life. :(

• Banned
DIsagreement is part of being an American. What has happened is the Democrats demand zero disagreement from their agenda and they do everything they can to mock, silence or shut down anyone who disagrees with them. That is patently un-American.

You hit the nail right on the head of what the true heart of this thread is about. Because if Trump caused half the problems Biden has caused I wouldn't see any point of continuing to support him. (Which obviously I still do even if I don't always agree with him.) Democrats don't think like that. They just hate being wrong about things and hate it even more to confess it.

No, it just means that I can be honest when he says or does something that I disagree with. Try doing that sometime yourself with Biden.
I'm not like you. I don't need leaders to give my life direction and meaning. Biden is nothing more to me than the most senior public servant.

I merely defend their right to do it!

You think you MIGHT disagree with Trump?

Lol, we aren't like y'all she can have her opinion and I will not condone her if I disagree with it. But you loons are crazy.
Nope we've seen it too many times already. Trumpbots save their harshest bile for those republicans who opposed the Boss. All your politicians are petrified Trump my say a few idle words and destroy their career. You people wanted a leader and now you have one. All it cost you was the freedom to say he's full of shit on anything.

Forum List

Back