I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

Such mentally lazy flotsom belongs in the ebony skin pimp forums. Did you send in your donation to Larry Elder yet? Just curious my elementally predictable simpleton.

Jo
I like Larry Elder, you don't ???

The best reason to display the Confederate flag is to honor the brave men that fought against the filthy ass despicable Union.

However, the next best reason is to trigger the stupid uneducated Moon Bats that don't know a damn thing about history.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I proudly fly the Confederate flag on my property.

I do it to honor my great great great grandfather that served in the 9th Florida Regiment of the Confederate Army.

He bravely fought against an invasion of his homeland by assholes and that was a noble cause.

The South was right in that war and it is a tragedy for humanity that the bad guys won. The Confederacy was the last great hope for Liberty.

However, occasionally I will post pictures of the flag or praise it just to trigger you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that don't know jack shit about History. You stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant of History as you are of Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

View attachment 531711
Wouldnt it be more accurate to fly a white flag on your property?

Wouldnt it be more accurate to fly a white flag on your property?

You mean like the flag that should be flown over the White House after President Potatohead running away like a little chickenshit after the Taliban kicked his ass?

T
You mean like the flag that should be flown over the White House after President Potatohead running away like a little chickenshit after the Taliban kicked his ass?
Try to stay on topic. I know that's a problem for people of your ilk. We were talking about you and the flags you choose to fly on your property. It's pretty funny you identify with losing traitors. Says a lot about you. Then again that's why people point and laugh at you.

T

Try to stay on topic. I know that's a problem for people of your ilk. We were talking about you and the flags you choose to fly on your property. It's pretty funny you identify with losing traitors. Says a lot about you. Then again that's why people point and laugh at you.

If you want to talk about surrendering then that is exactly what President Potatohead did with the Taliban.

Similar to what The Worthless Negro did with ISIS after he turned tail and ran in Iraq.

President Potatohead certainly surrendered the sovereignty of the US to the goddamn Illegals didn't he? They are flooding across the border every day.

Pick your surrender examples a little more carefully next time. That way you won't look like a fool when you post your mindless hate.

If you want to talk about surrendering then that is exactly what President Potatohead did with the Taliban.

Similar to what The Worthless Negro did with ISIS after he turned tail and ran in Iraq.

President Potatohead certainly surrendered the sovereignty of the US to the goddamn Illegals didn't he? They are flooding across the border every day.

Pick your surrender examples a little more carefully next time. That way you won't look like a fool when you post your mindless hate.
Well you have shown a couple things. You cant defend your worthless self. And you've been manipulated into blaming "the others". Talk about mindless hate.....take a look at what you write. You're pathetic.

You started off by telling us how proud of one you were. You do know the your great grand pappy was a Confederate right? And that the Confederates were Democrats?

And the Democrats then were all slave owners.

They still are, only they now enslave blacks via taxation, misinformation, government programs and telling them they are all victims needing--- wait for it ---democrats! :auiqs.jpg:

ROFL.gif

T

Yankees don't know what heritage is.

I was born in the south, but realized that the stars and bars was a Democrat battle standard. Why on earth would anyone fly such a stupid flag that represented "losers".
It has become a SYMBOL of REBELLION AGAINST THE EMPIRE

It doesn't mean today what Liberals want you to believe it means

And the Democrats then were all slave owners.

They still are, only they now enslave blacks via taxation, misinformation, government programs and telling them they are all victims needing--- wait for it ---democrats! :auiqs.jpg:
That's where a dipshit like you is mistaken. Minorities are taking over the Democratic Party in order to make sure we get our share of the American dream that we were locked out of by those old racist Democrats. The reality is those Democratic social programs worked spectacularly and helped make the white middle class what it is today. Because of racist segregationist policies black Americans were denied those benefits. When the black and brown progressive wing becomes the dominant wing of the Democratic Party we will rectify that. Meanwhile Republicans have convinced a generation of stupid whites that those government programs that helped them grow generational wealth are communist plots and the best thing to do is to give tax cuts and subsidies to rich in the hopes they trickle it down back on to you. Lol. You morons.

It has become a SYMBOL of REBELLION AGAINST THE EMPIRE

It doesn't mean today what Liberals want you to believe it means
It may have become, but it still represents a losing battle standard of Democrats. Only ignorant people would fly such a flag. You want a symbol of rebellion?

1638062663677.png

That's where a dipshit like you is mistaken. Minorities are taking over the Democratic Party in order to make sure we get our share of the American dream that we were locked out of by those old racist Democrats. The reality is those Democratic social programs worked spectacularly and helped make the white middle class what it is today. Because of racist segregationist policies black Americans were denied those benefits. When the black and brown progressive wing becomes the dominant wing of the Democratic Party we will rectify that. Meanwhile Republicans have convinced a generation of stupid whites that those government programs that helped them grow generational wealth are communist plots and the best thing to do is to give tax cuts and subsidies to rich in the hopes they trickle it down back on to you. Lol. You morons.
Has your mental institution been closed down?

That's where a dipshit like you is mistaken.
I'm sorry Sir, you must have me confused with a Washington Democrat. But they don't have to dip very far to get some shit, Joe's got pockets full. I wonder if that goes at all well with some Curried Goathead.

Minorities are taking over the Democratic Party
Better look out. Are they armed, or did you just surrender?
And coincidentally, the Dem party is also falling apart and about to get stomped.

in order to make sure we get our share of the American dream
What makes you think you are entitled to any?

we were locked out of by those old racist Democrats.
Bet JFK was one of them, too.

The reality is those Democratic social programs worked spectacularly and helped make the white middle class what it is today.
So the democrat social program was to try to annihilate the backbone of America, eh?

Because of racist segregationist policies black Americans were denied those benefits.
Because of racist liberal social policies, you've been given an advantage all your life, just too shiftless to use it. We've seen too often how none of you can run a single 1st World nation successfully on this planet.

When the black and brown progressive wing becomes the dominant wing of the Democratic Party we will rectify that.
Better let Nancy and Chuckie know you're coming.

Meanwhile Republicans have convinced a generation of stupid whites that those government programs that helped them
Can't think of a single government program that helped any white people! You just said it yourself, Dope!

You morons.
Not stupid enough to belief the crap you are peddling! Social change like environmental change must occur naturally and slowly to be real and lasting, not forced, and every bit of opportunity afforded minorities here today has been by design and by the beneficence of the White Northern Europeans who settled America and created it as an opportunity for all. And at the very time of minority's greatest accomplishments here you want to wage a war? Just remember doofus that what is given can always be taken away. People like you couldn't run a public urinal.

Forum List

Back