I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.
The ironic thing is that the actual flag was not the Stars and Bars...it was called the "bonnie blue"...blue flag; single white star. They don't know enough about their own history which is both a good and bad thing.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.
It's mainly disrespectful to the rebel flag.

Putting Trump on the confederate flag?
Trump is from NYC (Queens)

A Confederate Flag in Oakland and civilized, law abiding citizens who do not look like beasts, and no rioting. Amazing. Oakland now? Hopefully China will nuke it.

It isn't disrespectful, that's just commies whining; they have nothing else to do but run around looking for stuff to get offended over. They're mentally ill.

The ironic thing is that the actual flag was not the Stars and Bars...it was called the "bonnie blue"...blue flag; single white star. They don't know enough about their own history which is both a good and bad thing.
The less than ironic thing is you're a moron; the Stars and Bars was a battle flag, and every southerner knows it, while you don't.

I think it's fair to wonder how much of the behavior we see from both ends of the spectrum in real life is about that.
As usual you have it backwards

I am proud of my “fathers” figuratively speaking who fought bravely and honorably for the south during the Civil War

but unfortunately the Stars and Bars battle flag has become the symbol of hate through its association with the KKK

Many liberal people today use it as the symbol of their hate toward everyone with white skin that do not agree with them politically

No one flying that flag is unaware of how it is perceived by just about everyone. If someone is flying it just to be a jackass is it all that different than flying it to be a racist? It's still a public act of belligerence towards a specific group of people.

Technically the first was the Palmetto flag but as more states seceded the Bonnie Blue was adopted then the First National, Second National and finally the Third National.

No one flying that flag is unaware of how it is perceived by just about everyone. If someone is flying it just to be a jackass is it all that different than flying it to be a racist? It's still a public act of belligerence towards a specific group of people.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I proudly fly the Confederate flag on my property.

I do it to honor my great great great grandfather that served in the 9th Florida Regiment of the Confederate Army.

He bravely fought against an invasion of his homeland by assholes and that was a noble cause.

The South was right in that war and it is a tragedy for humanity that the bad guys won. The Confederacy was the last great hope for Liberty.

However, occasionally I will post pictures of the flag or praise it just to trigger you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that don't know jack shit about History. You stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant of History as you are of Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

1630149832692.png

Forum List

Back