I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.
They're pretty hard core creatures of habit. Their kids might stop, but the adults won't.

Yea...they'd stop flying that racist flag if only Libs would stop being bothered by it. Right.

And Hitler wouldn't have killed so many Jews if only they'd stop acting so Jewish..,.

I was born in the south, but realized that the stars and bars was a Democrat battle standard. Why on earth would anyone fly such a stupid flag that represented "losers".
Trumptards are pretty fond of it.
They even put a NYC grifter on it.

1638084381049.png

1638084426123.png

I'm sorry Sir, you must have me confused with a Washington Democrat. But they don't have to dip very far to get some shit, Joe's got pockets full. I wonder if that goes at all well with some Curried Goathead.
I don't have you confused. I know ignorant white trash when it see it.
Better look out. Are they armed, or did you just surrender?
And coincidentally, the Dem party is also falling apart and about to get stomped.
Lol. The Democratic Party is going to be just fine. I don't mind all the infighting, it helps to bring in new blood. Meanwhile the Republican party continues to get older and whiter and a smaller percentage of the population. Your clown party hasn't won the popular vote since 2004. You're a minority hanging on by your fingertips thanks to the electoral college. If it wasn't for that little handicap your party would of been wiped out of national elections a decade ago.
What makes you think you are entitled to any?
Entitlement is for lazy whites, were just going to take it from you cucks.
Bet JFK was one of them, too.
He was. I'm a black/Asian immigrant who's family came here in 80s. I don't give a shit about your beloved white politicians from either party. I'm here to take your country from you. That starts with taking the Democratic Party from moderate whites.
So the democrat social program was to try to annihilate the backbone of America, eh?
No, it made America and saved the white middle class you ignorant moron. Learn your own history. Lol.
Because of racist liberal social policies, you've been given an advantage all your life, just too shiftless to use it. We've seen too often how none of you can run a single 1st World nation successfully on this planet.
Lol. America didn't stop being a racist shit hole until minorities started getting in power and teaching you clowns how to act right.
Better let Nancy and Chuckie know you're coming.
They know.
Can't think of a single government program that helped any white people! You just said it yourself, Dope!
Because you're a moron ignorant of your own history.
Not stupid enough to belief the crap you are peddling! Social change like environmental change must occur naturally and slowly to be real and lasting, not forced, and every bit of opportunity afforded minorities here today has been by design and by the beneficence of the White Northern Europeans who settled America and created it as an opportunity for all.
Again, reality is very different from what you describe. Those racist whites kept opportunity only for themselves. Power had to be wrestled away from them in order to provide opportunity for all.
And at the very time of minority's greatest accomplishments here you want to wage a war? Just remember doofus that what is given can always be taken away. People like you couldn't run a public urinal.
You can't take away shit cuck boy and you aren't scaring anyone. All you've been doing your entire life is losing and giving up ground.

Last edited:
/-----/ Anyone can buy a flag and have it customized. But, I'll grant you that there are those who don't know the history of the Confederate Battle flag. It has morphed into a flag of rebellion and dissent.
View attachment 573205
So, that's just like you stated.
Anyone can produce/customize a flag.

Where is the democrat flying it?

I am intrigued. Is it a fact that it is ONLY republicans who display confederate flags?
I thought that it is a SOUTHERN PRIDE thing?
I am a Yankee who has lived in the South for half a century.

Many Southerners who have ancestors who fought in the Civil War still have a lot of respect and pride for them.

I know a lady with Confederal ancestors who flies an American Flag in her front yard and a Confederate flag in her back yard. Her favorite novel is Gone With the Wind. Her son (my son in law) hung a Confederate flag in his rec room but had a number of close black friends. He told me he thought they were better friends than his white friends and in my opinion he was right.

Liberal Yankees are making far too big a deal out of Confederate flags and statues. That war ended over a century and a half ago. Let it go. Push too hard and the South might just rise again.

Anomalism

Show me when someone is flying the Confederate Flag because I have never seen someone do that but I have seen General Lee Battlefield Flag Flown many times…

On the Dukes of Hazard did you ever notice why the Car was called the General Lee?

They had the Battle Flag of Lee on it which is not the Confederate Flag…

Yes, Lee Flag was later incorporated into the Confederate Flag but still what most if not all people fly is the Battle Flag of Lee…

They also fly the Don’t Tread on Me Flag…

Learn the damn difference!

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.
You do realize that the flag has been flown not years, not decades, not a century but a couple of centuries right?

You don't like the fact Democrats ran for election on Confederate imagery.
This does not change the fact they did.
You don't like the fact you can't provide a video or picture of a democrat with a confederate flag or pin.
Just because someone made a pin and a flag, put it on a table photographed is 'evidence' they actually 'ran' on confederate imagery.

I could make both of Trump kissing Gaetz, put it on a table, photograph it, as 'proof' that Trump is going to run on the homosexual ticket.

Forum List

Back