I think it's time to check out

No, you know what? Fuck you. I am sick and tired of so called conservatives who want to "fight back" but swear they will never vote again after they lose an election. They bitch about everyone else cheating, they delude themselves into thinking America has failed them and they do NOTHING about it!

Look at you old man, all nice and comfy, with your money. You're set for life. You worked hard all your life for it and you deserve it. But now you think you can just wash your hands of the greatest opportunity we have, voting? The same thing people flee communist countries for? That's bullshit!

I'm young, I am stuck with a generation the same age as me not leaning left, but SWERVING left! My future is fucking wrecked! There is no way to save any money, or plan for the future with the democrats in office! Do you get that? I'm fucking SCREWED and so are other guys my age who WANT THE RIGHT THINGS! Old conservatives who are too wishy washy are a stain on the right wing. VOTE! it's the only thing that gives us a chance!

The system is NOT rigged, the elections are NOT stolen, the right is too fucking wishy washy! The left is so young, so motivated, so energized, and all we do is bitch on message boards about how bad things are. Keep voting, give our country just a few more years of freedom, before it's too damn late.

Well you can always vote harder.

Good luck with it.

You should change your avatar because:

Heh heh. My friend, I've done my time in the world of elections. Coast to Coast, in fact. You have no idea. None.

I'm probably on lists that would give people like you nightmares. :)

Really, though, they shouldn't. Not really.

Last edited:
No, you know what? Fuck you. I am sick and tired of so called conservatives who want to "fight back" but swear they will never vote again after they lose an election. They bitch about everyone else cheating, they delude themselves into thinking America has failed them and they do NOTHING about it!

Look at you old man, all nice and comfy, with your money. You're set for life. You worked hard all your life for it and you deserve it. But now you think you can just wash your hands of the greatest opportunity we have, voting? The same thing people flee communist countries for? That's bullshit!

I'm young, I am stuck with a generation the same age as me not leaning left, but SWERVING left! My future is fucking wrecked! There is no way to save any money, or plan for the future with the democrats in office! Do you get that? I'm fucking SCREWED and so are other guys my age who WANT THE RIGHT THINGS! Old conservatives who are too wishy washy are a stain on the right wing. VOTE! it's the only thing that gives us a chance!

The system is NOT rigged, the elections are NOT stolen, the right is too fucking wishy washy! The left is so young, so motivated, so energized, and all we do is bitch on message boards about how bad things are. Keep voting, give our country just a few more years of freedom, before it's too damn late.
Lol, you're wrong. We didn't lose the election. Apparently the TV has taken your mind.

Yet again, another election demonstrates how completely inept most of the American electorate are. It's glaringly obvious.

Media (of all flavors) are the main purveyors. The opportunists seeking power (representing both sdes of the party-of-one) thrive on it. They depend upon it and become millionaires in the process.

I look at it this way. I'm financially set for the rest of my life. Why do I care if others wanna play along? There's just more to life.

No more voting for me. No more politics. Whenever I see or hear people arguing over the clown show, I'm just gonna kind of chuckle and think to myself...you know what...you get what you deserve.
Take the ball and go home just because one doesn’t like the outcome of an election; whine about ‘stupid voters’ and ‘the media.’

‘Checking out’ is the problem, not he solution.

Lol, you're wrong. We didn't lose the election. Apparently the TV has taken your mind.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RED WAVE THEN! Democrats have control of the senate, we barely control the house, governor candidates that should of won, didn't... There was no red wave, we got a pink mist, if that. I don't see this as a win at all. Fuck what the TV says, I see with my own eyes that the right flopped majorly compared to what we were all expecting.

Neither.
Like I just said in this thread, or another one a few minutes ago - there has been a major cultural shift in America in the last 30 years. Our culture is almost entirely based around youth. We are now a VERY youth centric culture.
And what politics does the average young adult have?.... and there it is.

Add to that a recent study which indicated that 42% of the Gen Z demograph had been diagnosed with a mental health condition. That's tens of millions.

Take the ball and go home just because one doesn’t like the outcome of an election; whine about ‘stupid voters’ and ‘the media.’

Meh, you always have a small score of such weak sisters on every right-leaning forum I frequent when shit goes south. I suspect it's the same on leftist sites.....At least he's not checking out to Canada.

Thing is "Pepperidge Farms Remembers" so when he choses to enter back into the fray he will have some explainin' to do. ;)

Fine, yet another right winger vowing never to vote again. And you WONDER WHY WE LOSE! IT'S BECAUSE OF DUMBFUCKS LIKE YOU WHO JUST GIVE UP!
There’s no wonder as to why rightists lose – it’s because you’re wrong on the issues.

It’s because you’re at odds with the majority of the American people.

The irony is if the right were to practice actual conservativism, they’d likely win more elections.

And that’s actual conservativism – a comprehensive, consistent application of conservative small government dogma; small government also means opposition to banning abortion, opposition to banning same-sex marriage, and opposition to voter ID laws and other manifestations of government excess and overreach.

Indeed, if rightist practiced actual conservativism they’d likely never lose another election.

The tactics the Dems use to steal elections are now more and more visible.
There is ZERO evidence of Fraud and ZERO evidence of Cheating.

I'm sick and tired also, about you guys crying about every election.
Man up, get better candidates and get your party to vote.

Instead, you bitch, whine, cry, when there is NO EVIDENCE of Cheating.

Sod off, swampy.

Bah. I'm not whining about voters or elections, Clayton. I've no stake in the outcome any more. I'm only sharing my own observation of the state of affairs pertaining to them. They've been reduced to what might compare more relevantly to an exercise in watching a game of The Sims.

I'm just saying that, I, for one, simply don't care about them any more. As said, there's just more to life. I'm speaking only for myself.

Deep down, you know that I'm right. While we may historically disagree and part ways on the solutions to the issues with which the nation and electorate is faced, we do not often disagree on the problems themselves. Not really.

Last edited:
I'm not upset about this. The tactics the Dems use to steal elections are now more and more visible. This gives the GOP at the state and local levels more time to prepare for 2024. Florida is an example of what happens when the election and vote counting processes are fair and auditable. After Miami-Dade in 2000, they cleaned up their act. Other states should follow their example.
This is a lie you and others on the right tell yourselves in an effort to conceal the fact that the voters have rejected the Republican/conservative agenda.

The lie that Democrats ‘steal elections’ is not only proof of the dishonesty and corruption of the right, it’s proof that conservatives know they’re at odds with the majority of the American people and refuse to acknowledge that fact.

Instead, conservatives harbor this ridiculous fantasy that votes for Republican candidates are somehow ‘changed’ or ‘eliminated’ and that absent such non-existent ‘cheating’ Republicans would win more elections.

The lies and rhetoric from conservatives about Democrats ‘cheating’ demonstrate the right’s continued war on democracy.

Yet again, another election demonstrates how completely inept most of the American electorate are. It's glaringly obvious.

Media (of all flavors) are the main purveyors. The opportunists seeking power (representing both sdes of the party-of-one) thrive on it. They depend upon it and become millionaires in the process.

I look at it this way. I'm financially set for the rest of my life. Why do I care if others wanna play along? There's just more to life.

No more voting for me. No more politics. Whenever I see or hear people arguing over the clown show, I'm just gonna kind of chuckle and think to myself...you know what...you get what you deserve.

We just need to find a way to make the leftscum cheaters pay.

I do.

Every day.

It's good.

Besides, they pay as much for gas and food as we do and some of them pay way more! I buy my beef by the portion of an animal and it's way cheaper than getting it in stores. I have a big garden and an orchard and most of my produce is nearly free. I buy good organic eggs and dairy cheaply, from my neighbors.

And every time I think of it, I think of how few life skills the leftscum have. Just look at how easily they bought the covid hoax! No life skills. They will soon destroy their cities and be eating each other, and we in the country will be fine. When they're all dead, we will start rebuilding and we'll be smarter this time.

:)

Bah. I'm not whining about voters or elections, Clayton. I've no stake in the outcome any more. I'm only sharing my own observation of the state of affairs pertaining to them. They've been reduced to what might compare more relevantly to an exercise in watching a game of The Sims.

I'm just saying that, I, for one, simply don't care about them any more. As said, there's just more to life. I'm speaking only for myself.

Deep down, you know that I'm right. While we may historically disagree and part ways on the solutions to the issues with which the nation and electorate is faced, we do not often disagree on the problems themselves. Not really.
So right here. Dead nuts right.
Myself and rightwinger ... we disagree on a whole gamut of how to solve problems and politics in general.
But - really - I know, and I think he would agree, we share the same opinions on what the problems are. Same issues.
But today's highly divisive atmosphere has removed that from people.
I find myself quoting James Woods, for the third time now, what he said Wednesday - "one thing that is clear with yesterday's election; America is pretty evenly divided with both sides being convinced the other is insane.

Stop lying.

Or maybe you're not lying. You might just be stupid enough to believe the TV lies.

:)

Forum List

Back