Is Trump sabotaging his chance of returning to the White House ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Going around bragging about the ( experimental untested) vaccine..... attacking one of the most prominent black conservatives... Candace Owens ? Taking full credit for Florida gov DeSantis' success ...

I like Donald Trump but someone needs to tell him shut up now and then. Maybe he'd rather stay in Florida and play golf then go through four more years of Hell in Washington.... and who can blame him ?

Last edited:
Going around bragging about the ( experimental untested) vaccine..... attacking one of the most prominent black conservatives... Candace Owens ? Taking full credit for Florida gov DeSantis' success ...

I like Donald Trump but someone needs to tell him shut up now and then.

In answer to your question in OP, YES!

"Tonight I say this to my Republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible: There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain." - Liz Cheney

1668355948753.png

I like Donald Trump but someone needs to tell him shut up now and then. Maybe he'd rather stay in Florida and play golf then go through four more years of Hell in Washington.... and who can blame him ?

I think voters are tired of Trump’s act and showed it on Election Day.

Regardless, looks like Trump is going to declare his candidacy on Tuesday.

He will lead Republicans to another major defeat.

To the reasonable person, yes he seems bent on sabotaging his possible run in 2024.
But he's dealing from strength here. HE holds the popularity in the Republican voter ranks.
They will follow him no matter what. And he will destroy all challengers who dare rise against him.

He is the party's nominee for 2024. And there is nothing the Republican party can do about it.

I don't think Trump is doing himself any favors politically, but I don't think he realizes it and he doesn't listen or accept what other politically-wise people are telling him. So, if sabotage means you are hurting your chances on purpose then I'd say no, it ain't that. But that leaves the possibility that he is a political dumbfuck, or maybe he just doesn't care cuz his ego is telling him he's gonna win anyway.

I useta think Trump would run and win in 2024, but now I don't think so. For sure there are a lot of people that will vote for him cuz they do not like the direction the country is moving in under the democrats, BUT too many don't like the direction the country is moving in right now and they still voted in the democrats for 2 more years. And I think Trump has worn out his welcome so to speak, too many people do not want the acrimony of another Trump administration and whether it's his fault or not is beside the point. Personally, I'll vote for him if he is the GOP nominee, but I don't think he'll win.

To the reasonable person, yes he seems bent on sabotaging his possible run in 2024.
But he's dealing from strength here. HE holds the popularity in the Republican voter ranks.
They will follow him no matter what. And he will destroy all challengers who dare rise against him.

He is the party's nominee for 2024. And there is nothing the Republican party can do about it.

Nope. Trump is finished. He's being ignored. Nobody wants to roll around in the mud with him.

He sabotaged his re-election with his actions and words, before, during and after the January 6 attack on our Capital to overthrow the election of 2020.

Nope. Trump is finished. He's being ignored. Nobody wants to roll around in the mud with him.

MAGA still loves him and does what he tells them

He will bring down the Republican Party before he admits he didn‘t win the GOP nomination

Forum List

Back