I think it's time for a class action lawsuit against the MSM...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
My vote and millions of others like me has been corrupted by the MSM.
I suggest we all file a class action suit that declares because of the the biased news provided to the voting public decisions made by the voting public were swayed and thus not submitted with complete information.
For example, the MSM announced Biden's elected state, without the final states being determined...before the election was completed!
Now for proof that the BIASED MSM influenced these uninformed voters look at the attached and explain how the BIASED MSM can be trusted in the future to deliver the news objectively!
I suggest those of us that have been directly injured by the MSM's biased reporting to calculate our respective losses and sue the major players, i.e. CNN,Fox News, ABC,CBS,etc. for at the minimum of $5,000 times 10 million of us or $50 billion. I'm sure there are some lawyers amongst us that might take this up!
MSMdonations.png

I suggest we all file a class action suit that declares because of the the biased news provided to the voting public decisions made by the voting public were swayed and thus not submitted with complete information.
For example, the MSM announced Biden's elected state, without the final states being determined...before the election was completed!
Now for proof that the BIASED MSM influenced these uninformed voters look at the attached and explain how the BIASED MSM can be trusted in the future to deliver the news objectively!
I suggest those of us that have been directly injured by the MSM's biased reporting to calculate our respective losses and sue the major players, i.e. CNN,Fox News, ABC,CBS,etc. for at the minimum of $5,000 times 10 million of us or $50 billion. I'm sure there are some lawyers amongst us that might take this up!
View attachment 413313
I think what is really needed is an evaluation of social media impact on our daily life. The algorithms pairing you with information you like, desire or crave are much more devious than humans, even biased humans, are able to produce.

And even to asses if a news source is biased require from us to step out of our comfort zone we are nearly embedded into.

Perhaps is MSM the last line of defence. Once eliminated we will no more be able to get information from sources not profiting from our behaviour or alter our behaviour. Just a thought.

Campaign finance violations...They're in-kind contributors.

I think there's a much better case for that against Google, Twitter and Facebook that use government funded infrastructure to operate and yet are just directly attempting to subvert elections. That they still get immunity as a "platform" is beyond pathetic at this point. I'm not sure how you make that case against the left media though as terrible and corrupt as they are

I think there's a much better case for that against Google, Twitter and Facebook that use government funded infrastructure to operate and yet are just directly attempting to subvert elections. That they still get immunity as a "platform" is beyond pathetic at this point. I'm not sure how you make that case against the left media though as terrible and corrupt as they are
I think you are right, and wrong. Social media platforms sells your future behaviour. They have no interest in manipulating an election, I think it’s worse than that.
We are slowly adapting to seek confirmation for all aspects of our life in social media.

I think you are right, and wrong. Social media platforms sells your future behaviour. They have no interest in manipulating an election, I think it’s worse than that.
We are slowly adapting to seek confirmation for all aspects of our life in social media.

You're like three months behind in reading your paper, aren't you? Turns out they started editing and blocking information based on party, not just compiling information.

No worries, I do that with my Wall Street Journal too. Sometimes I'm up to date reading it, sometimes a couple weeks behind. Though I haven't fallen as far behind as you apparently did

View attachment 413313
.....to hell with that--time to exterminate those bastards with extreme prejudice

You're like three months behind in reading your paper, aren't you? Turns out they started editing and blocking information based on party, not just compiling information.

No worries, I do that with my Wall Street Journal too. Sometimes I'm up to date reading it, sometimes a couple weeks behind. Though I haven't fallen as far behind as you apparently did
Compiling information isn’t their goal, I wish it were. They don’t “edit and block information” in order to a serve a higher goal. Social media companies lay out the information to us all, personally. We are all served a version of “truth” that their algorithms find suitable.

View attachment 413313
.....to hell with that--time to exterminate those bastards with extreme prejudice
Atta boy!

When in doubt, forget the constitution and turn to mob violence!

When are you idiots going to learn?

View attachment 413313
Atta boy!

not mob violence but JUSTICE/freedom fighter/etc

View attachment 413313
Atta boy!

AND enemies of the state can be destroyed/executed/killed/etc

View attachment 413313

Go for it!

Make sure you hire Rudi Giuliani.

You're sure to win!

Let the MSM rot away. The best solution is to boycott them and the Surveillance Media who control them. Get your news from independent sources, don't use Google, FB or Twitter, etc.

Let them see how they like it when 50% of the audience deserts them.

Go after their advertisers, that's the only punishment they will pay attention to. 70 million angry Trump voters flooding them with negative comments should do it. :muahaha:

View attachment 413313
This is as idiotic as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Such is the right’s contempt for the First Amendment and freedom of the press.

Forum List

Back