I think I understand what most followers THINK....

Dumbass, Presidents are a subset of politicians, OF COURSE you were talking about them as well.

This is exactly why I say it's charitable to describe what's going on in your head as serious thinking.
So you think to be a President you have to be a politician?
5 presidents had never been elected to public office before becoming president: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Donald Trump.
Taylor,Grant & Ike were never politicians , but soldiers. Hoover never a politician but an executive like Trump.
So DUMBASS what would you call the above... politicians? Not one had a political career! As the dumbass Biden,
Obama, and the 40 presidents did.

The difference between a politician/ass-licker and an executive/ass-kicker...
So 100% accurate. This is a perfect example of the devil is in the details.
Also when watching consider what Biden did when he shut down Keystone forcing more oil tanker shipments and then bragging about "rid of fossil fuels" now begging the dirtiest CO2 emission country Venezuela to ship more oil to the USA by guess what... OIL tankers....
Of all the transportation means... this idiot like these idiots in the video don't seem to see the whole picture!
In terms of oil spillage (in billion-ton-miles), boat is better than train, which is better than pipeline, which is better than truck.
In terms of environmental impact (primarily measured from an aquatic perspective), boat is the worst, then pipeline, truck, and rail.Oct 22, 2021

So you think to be a President you have to be a politician?
CAJCcxrUIAEH7eO.jpg

What the hell is there to dispute?

You propose that presidents are either personally aggressive or passive and that is the foremost character trait the defines their historic effectiveness.

It's childish, simplistic, laughable nonsense...and then your ADD kicks in and you start throwing up piles of irrelevancies.
"irrelevancies"? I'm being very specific in an example of dummies like you that don't seem to comprehend what Nietzsche said..., “Der Teufel stecktim Detail.” and being the dummy you are you won't even take the time to do a Google translation! And that's the proof of your ignorance!

I've said many times here that the current crop of EV's and EV tech will not be the final answer. Too many weaknesses, such as materials required and the wearing out and storage of old batteries. This is not it. Further, the Democrats have done an awful job of creating and communicating a clear and workable plan of economic transition from current tech to future tech.

Of course, the GQP does nothing but deny and attack and pout, and wants to remain intellectually stuck in the fifties.

What we need is more collaboration, cooperation and innovation from across the political spectrum so that we all have skin in the game. We also have to work together on mitigating the effects of climate change, since that is inevitable. But no, we can't do that, because we have lost the ability to think and work together like intelligent adults. That is the fault of the two fucked up ends of our political spectrum.

So no, this isn't a simple, binary situation with simple, binary answers. That is the way life is. That's reality.
The hyperbole coming from magaturds is so palpable on this issue that I don't take it seriously. The EV benefits are still going to be centered around urban areas just based on range alone. For some, that's a.good fit. Others, not so much. But the tech is still getting better and better. I.bought a new hybrid recently. I think they are a fantastic compromise that I see being a more realistic choice to plug ins. 40 mpg seems pretty good to me.

The hyperbole coming from magaturds is so palpable on this issue that I don't take it seriously. The EV benefits are still going to be centered around urban areas just based on range alone. For some, that's a.good fit. Others, not so much. But the tech is still getting better and better. I.bought a new hybrid recently. I think they are a fantastic compromise that I see being a more realistic choice to plug ins. 40 mpg seems pretty good to me.
At this point they're completely reduced to binary thinking. Either it's great or it's terrible. There is no nuance or complexity. They can't think themselves out of a wet paper bag. The Dems are bad enough, but the GQP is now completely calcified intellectually.

We cannot address our problems with binary thinking.

What the hell is there to dispute?

You propose that presidents are either personally aggressive or passive and that is the foremost character trait the defines their historic effectiveness.

It's childish, simplistic, laughable nonsense...and then your ADD kicks in and you start throwing up piles of irrelevancies.
You will find the irrelevancies when you have blackouts! You won't be able to drive your EV because with the way this is going more and more EVs are going to be in use and the generating of electricity will strain the current plants.

At this point they're completely reduced to binary thinking. Either it's great or it's terrible. There is no nuance or complexity. They can't think themselves out of a wet paper bag. The Dems are bad enough, but the GQP is now completely calcified intellectually.

We cannot address our problems with binary thinking.
GEEZ!! Talk about BINARY THINKING!!!!!
Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What totally BINARY THINKING!
This idiot and others like him...(evidently you, Mac1958...) could be a little more knowledgeable about those "EVIL fossil fuels"!
Biden should have said this:"we need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
But Biden idiots have NO idea of what the impact is to "rid of fossil fuels"!
Does he and people like you have ANY idea how tires are made and that 2 billion tires made last year used 300 million barrels of oil!
Or are you and Biden idiots that asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production!
1.4 billion barrels!

So please... this dumb ass "binary" thinking is mostly on the Biden idiots side.
Read what a CEO of a major refinery has to say...
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying,
‘We don’t want these products
.’”
www.theenergymix.com

So much for your "binary thinking"!
products-madefrom-oil.png

Last edited:
Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

This idiot and others like him...(evidently you, Mac1958...) could be a little more knowledgeable those EVIL fossil fuels!
Biden should have said this:"we need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
Does he and people like you have ANY idea how tires are made and that 2 billion tires made last year used 300 million barrels of oil!
Or are you and Biden idiots that asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production!
1.4 billion barrels!
So please... this dumb ass "binary" thinking is mostly on the Biden idiots side.
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying,
.’”
www.theenergymix.com

So much for your "diary thinking"!
View attachment 734732

Um, neat cut and paste. tl;dr, don't care.

This idiot and others like him...(evidently you, Mac1958...) could be a little more knowledgeable about those "EVIL fossil fuels"!
1.4 billion barrels!

.’”
www.theenergymix.com

So much for your "binary thinking"!
View attachment 734732

Yeah. None of this shit makes you a critical thinker. I still don't think you're a critical thinker. Sorry, still a fucking rube to me. :itsok:

Forum List

Back