MSNBC News Bimbo Chris Jansing Calmly Informs Arizona AG Brnovich He is Full of it Regarding Evidence of Election Fraud

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Below article says it all.

"Now the gaslighting begins. Maricopa County itself apologized for 30% Maricopa precincts, all Republican-leaning, having vote-counting tabulator problems which prevented thousands people from properly casting a vote. Many who found hours-long lines were told to go to other voting centers where they found exactly the same thing. Ensuring they were screwed six ways to Sunday, a judge refused to extend voting hours, usually a routinely granted injunction in such circumstances.

Of the 70 out of 223 voting centers published by Maricopa County as being affected, none were Democrat-leaning. Yet Deep State fake news bimbo Chris Jansing at Pravda-MSNBC takes it upon herself to inject, in a supposed news report, that objectors to the Maricopa County certification of Katie Hobbs as the winner over Kari Lake were “without evidence.” Repeatedly.

This merits treatment of the so-called report as an in-kind donation to the Democratic Party and the Hobbs campaign. It is basic journalism – now lost in the US – that you keep your stupid opinion to yourself when reporting the who, what, where and why.

A reporter is not a law enforcement body with the means to determine the existence of “evidence,” especially when real law enforcement – the AZ Attorney General – has found enough preliminary evidence of wrongdoing that he has opened an investigation. citing “potential statutory violations”. [ PDF of official letter from AZ Attorney General to Maricopa County] "

Below: MSNBC reporter Chris Jansing calmly implies Arizona Attorney General Brnovich is full of it

"Now the gaslighting begins. Maricopa County itself apologized for 30% Maricopa precincts, all Republican-leaning, having vote-counting tabulator problems which prevented thousands people from properly casting a vote. Many who found hours-long lines were told to go to other voting centers where they found exactly the same thing. Ensuring they were screwed six ways to Sunday, a judge refused to extend voting hours, usually a routinely granted injunction in such circumstances.

Of the 70 out of 223 voting centers published by Maricopa County as being affected, none were Democrat-leaning. Yet Deep State fake news bimbo Chris Jansing at Pravda-MSNBC takes it upon herself to inject, in a supposed news report, that objectors to the Maricopa County certification of Katie Hobbs as the winner over Kari Lake were “without evidence.” Repeatedly.

This merits treatment of the so-called report as an in-kind donation to the Democratic Party and the Hobbs campaign. It is basic journalism – now lost in the US – that you keep your stupid opinion to yourself when reporting the who, what, where and why.

A reporter is not a law enforcement body with the means to determine the existence of “evidence,” especially when real law enforcement – the AZ Attorney General – has found enough preliminary evidence of wrongdoing that he has opened an investigation. citing “potential statutory violations”. [ PDF of official letter from AZ Attorney General to Maricopa County] "

Below: MSNBC reporter Chris Jansing calmly implies Arizona Attorney General Brnovich is full of it

The same RINO crooks in Maricopa that enabled the theft in 2020 were left in charge but the Repubs there somehow thought it would turn out differently.
Those corrupt RINOs new the jig was up if the Repubs won because they would investigate the 2020 fraud.
Because the were balls deep in that stolen election, they couldn't afford to NOT cheat.
Nobody is buying those results but the UNiparty keeps selling them with Pravdas help.

They've poisoned the Tree of Liberty & it's looking more & more like blood might be the only antidote.
I pray for the nation it's not because it will be horrible

:rofl:

Keep clinging!

And keep sending, wallet!
My ass... you people think you can roll half the country but what you're actually doing is setting the stage for a general rebellion. When the elections aren't trusted, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? We don't have to guess, we SAW IT between 2016 up to today. Bunch of fecking hypocrites think you can do this but the rest of us must OBEY? Time to sober up, Cletus, before the house gets burned down around you...

I pray for the nation it's not because it will be horrible
I agree, absolutely but I don't see any other course other than possibly a clean secessionist movement. The thing is, these scummy bastards think they can ENFORCE their will on the rest.

The guy at 0:40 is absolutely right. Everyone can plainly see he is stupid.

I agree, absolutely but I don't see any other course other than possibly a clean secessionist movement. The thing is, these scummy bastards think they can ENFORCE their will on the rest.
I'm not sure of the capabilities of the scummy bastards you mention, but I'm positive our laws can ENFORCE what they need to enforce, you big whining baby.

I'm not sure of the capabilities of the scummy bastards you mention, but I'm positive our laws can ENFORCE what they need to enforce, you big whining baby.
GFY, punk. If you think "laws" that clearly only effect one group and not others is sustainable without a serious level of armed force being exerted, then you really ARE obtuse. Hell, even the CCP and the mullahs grasp that reality. Keep pushing and you'll see a backlash you won't be able to suppress. Try putting MILLIONS of Americans into 2 years of pretrial confinement and see how THAT works out for ya...

GFY, punk. If you think "laws" that clearly only effect one group and not others is sustainable without a serious level of armed force being exerted, then you really ARE obtuse. Hell, even the CCP and the mullahs grasp that reality. Keep pushing and you'll see a backlash you won't be able to suppress. Try putting MILLIONS of Americans into 2 years of pretrial confinement and see how THAT works out for ya...
You gonna whup me pin head?

My ass... you people think you can roll half the country but what you're actually doing is setting the stage for a general rebellion. When the elections aren't trusted, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? We don't have to guess, we SAW IT between 2016 up to today. Bunch of fecking hypocrites think you can do this but the rest of us must OBEY? Time to sober up, Cletus, before the house gets burned down around you...

You don't trust the elections because you believe The Big Lie because snowflake, loser.

Not my problem.

You Cosplayers will lay down and take it just like you did the last time. You have no choice and if you believe otherwise it will be your ass. 😄

At this point there is no way for MSNBC to know if there is voter fraud in Arizona. What the news babe is doing is taking sides.

Forum List

Back