I think I understand what most followers THINK....

Ass kickers or ass lickers. That's it. That's all there is.

This is the kind of shallow, binary thinking that is killing us.
Well in my 80 years I've seen more positive values from Ass-kickers than the politically correct ass-lickers.
Evidently you never heard the phrase "survival of the fittest" and don't understand how that works in nature.

Your aggression in today's pablum is probably a direct result of all of the setbacks you've experienced recently.

Your boy Putin's war isn't going well.
Blob-boys/girls in England and Brazil were voted out of office
The midterms sucked for you guys
Today, 2 of your heroes were found guilty of sedition
The Senate today voted to codify same-sex and interracial marriage so judges can't just void the marriages

Its been a bad few months for you guys.

Nobody has deserved the ass-kicking more than you have though. You've earned your misery.
You really are delusional - even more so than usual. As to your "points":
-Putin is not "our boy".
-No one cares about England/ Brazil.
-We took the house, dumb ass.
-Whose "heroes" are you referring to? Hint, no one cares.
-No one gives a fuck if guys want to marry guys to girls want to marry girls.

But keep posting nonsense, you're really good at it.

Well in my 80 years I've seen more positive values from Ass-kickers than the politically correct ass-lickers.
Evidently you never heard the phrase "survival of the fittest" and don't understand how that works in nature.
We are not wild animals. We are not cavemen. We have evolved and advanced. We have formed civilizations and societies.

I want to believe that we are better than children hitting each other over the head with a rock being a positive advancement.

I was very worried after 2016. I'm slightly more confident today.

Well you equate reality TV with real life! When you support Biden's statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

I do not support that statement, and you know that since I have told you that 10 times or more.

But it is a good example of reality TV, empty words. The oil companies are laughing at him as they have record profits and record exports and are increasing their production every month under Biden.

I do not support that statement, and you know that since I have told you that 10 times or more.

But it is a good example of reality TV, empty words. The oil companies are laughing at him as they have record profits and record exports and are increasing their production every month under Biden.
OK... So then Biden is a puppet of the oil companies is what you are saying? Because NOW they have an excuse for raising prices instead of doing more exploration to gather cheaper oil and more profits! Biden has told them he wants them out of business and that's good for oil companies in the short run. So yea... you are right! Biden is a shill for the oil companies.
Is that what you want then higher gas prices? Because that's exactly what the oil companies did when Biden stupidly says what he said. Now I and millions LIKE me (not you because you are a black and white guy...) would have appreciated Biden saying for example..." we believe in the long run that renewables are going to be part of our energy plan including fossil fuels and we can help both groups achieve our long term objectives while continuing to provide the necessities of our citizens.
For example oil (fossil fuel) is important in 6,000 products we use including tires which use 300 million barrels of oil a year or the asphalt roads we drive on use 3% of all fossil fuels. As a result we NEED fossil fuels to help us achieve ultimately our integration of renewables into our society."

If he had said that rather than the confrontational "rid of fossil fuels" which is divisive and caused people like this to say
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
www.theenergymix.com

No, Biden is a demented old fool who the oil companies are laughing at
Hey I agree with the demented characterization and as far as oil companies... fawning outrage but happy Biden is the excuse. That's why I said he could have said something cooperative with green plans BUT to stupidly say "rid of fossil fuels"! What a stupid thing to say!

Hey I agree with the demented characterization and as far as oil companies... fawning outrage but happy Biden is the excuse. That's why I said he could have said something cooperative with green plans BUT to stupidly say "rid of fossil fuels"! What a stupid thing to say!

Yep, it is a stupid to say, but pretty much all he says is stupid.

Ass kickers or ass lickers. That's it. That's all there is.

This is the kind of shallow, binary thinking that is killing us.

It is the world we live in. Everything is black or white, there is no grey, there is no nuance allowed

You really are delusional - even more so than usual. As to your "points":
-Putin is not "our boy".
-No one cares about England/ Brazil.
-We took the house, dumb ass.
-Whose "heroes" are you referring to? Hint, no one cares.
-No one gives a fuck if guys want to marry guys to girls want to marry girls.

But keep posting nonsense, you're really good at it.
You care so little, you have an opinion on all of the above....right?

That between the two types of leaders "Ass-kickers" or "Ass-Lickers" most of those being lead like "Ass-lickers" BUT in reality America was built by "Ass-Kickers"!
And that's the problem one set of Americans had with Trump...i.e. he was an "Ass-Kicker" best known for his recognized command as a boss, "YOU'RE FIRED". And that's the problem. The people that don't perform don't like Trump because he is NOT a politician i.e. an "Ass-Licker"! The truth of the matter is true leaders like Patton, IKE, etc. knew that they were Ass-kickers but they had a higher calling...helping America survive! The same with Trump.
Trump was not going to be a typical politician as best illustrated by this video clip!

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas​

Trump was not an "ass-kicker" at all. Trump licked Putin's ass, Xi's ass, and the ass of every other despot in the world. Helsinki was a public embarrassment for Americans where Trump all but sucked Putin's dick on camera.

Weak and bullying is not strong leadership at all. Lying at every turn isn't strong leadership either. Trump was a lying weakling who tried to end democracy in the USA and failed.

We are not wild animals. We are not cavemen. We have evolved and advanced. We have formed civilizations and societies.

I want to believe that we are better than children hitting each other over the head with a rock being a positive advancement.

It is the world we live in. Everything is black or white, there is no grey, there is no nuance allowed
Nuance blurs the lines in the context you‘re thinking, nuance often creates complexities that shouldn’t exist, nuance often prevents problem solving, nuance leads to our best citizens compromising and making concessions to better accommodate the filth among us, nuance leads to regression, societal decay and degradation. FUCK YOUR NUANCE!

Nuance blurs the lines in the context you‘re thinking, nuance often creates complexities that shouldn’t exist, nuance often prevents problem solving, nuance leads to our best citizens compromising and making concessions to better accommodate the filth among us, nuance leads to regression, societal decay and degradation. FUCK YOUR NUANCE!

And then you prove my point for me.

Thanks!

Translation:
”There’s no way to logically refute what you said so I’ll pretend I don’t have to.”

you are correct, there is no way to use logic that thinks the whole world is black or white, us vs them. One would have better luck using logic talking to a rock

So WHY have the ass KICKERS allowed the ass LICKERS to take over and destroy everything????

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

That between the two types of leaders "Ass-kickers" or "Ass-Lickers" most of those being lead like "Ass-lickers" BUT in reality America was built by "Ass-Kickers"!
And that's the problem one set of Americans had with Trump...i.e. he was an "Ass-Kicker" best known for his recognized command as a boss, "YOU'RE FIRED". And that's the problem. The people that don't perform don't like Trump because he is NOT a politician i.e. an "Ass-Licker"! The truth of the matter is true leaders like Patton, IKE, etc. knew that they were Ass-kickers but they had a higher calling...helping America survive! The same with Trump.
Trump was not going to be a typical politician as best illustrated by this video clip!

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas​

The sad thing about your post is that you actually fell for the "Good Cop Bad Cop" Game the Corporate Establishment has played on you.

Trump WILL NEVER go to jail.
Trump will NEVER be prosecuted......neither will Schiff, Hillary or ANY of the high level Corporate Establishment pawns.
Notice the Dem led Jan 6 committee never wrapped up and now the House is changing hands.
This is the game they play same with the Right.
yet the idiots on the right fall for it ad nausea.

But by giving people like you "eternal hope" and "investigation after investigation", they keep you quiet and hopeful.

WHO HAS GONE TO JAIL ????

That's where you are wrong. Human nature will NEVER change, never 'evolve', it will always be the same. There may be a a veneer of civility over top of it, but if something causes that to break, many humans will indeed act like 'wild animals'. It's been proven over and over again throughout history, but you idiots refuse to admit it. You think you have some 'cure' for it that's going to work 'someday', but humans are in fact worse than wild animals, they're capable of evil for evil intent, and that's never going to change.

New Topics

Forum List

Back