I think I understand what most followers THINK....

That's where you are wrong. Human nature will NEVER change, never 'evolve', it will always be the same. There may be a a veneer of civility over top of it, but if something causes that to break, many humans will indeed act like 'wild animals'. It's been proven over and over again throughout history, but you idiots refuse to admit it. You think you have some 'cure' for it that's going to work 'someday', but humans are in fact worse than wild animals, they're capable of evil for evil intent, and that's never going to change.

SPOT ON !
Thank you!

The sad thing about your post is that you actually fell for the "Good Cop Bad Cop" Game the Corporate Establishment has played on you.

Trump WILL NEVER go to jail.
Trump will NEVER be prosecuted......neither will Schiff, Hillary or ANY of the high level Corporate Establishment pawns.
Notice the Dem led Jan 6 committee never wrapped up and now the House is changing hands.
This is the game they play same with the Right.
yet the idiots on the right fall for it ad nausea.

But by giving people like you "eternal hope" and "investigation after investigation", they keep you quiet and hopeful.

WHO HAS GONE TO JAIL ????
All you say MAYBE right but the truly best way to improve the American's information is to constantly point out that the USA is threatened by people that want to destroy it and their number 1 ally is the biased MSM. Please read the attached and tell me then do you believe everything, or half or almost NONE of what ABC,CBS,NBC, NYTimes,etc and all the other extremely biased MSM does especially in the last 30 years!
Just consider that 96% of MSM donated to Hillary, she lost, they spent 4 years (ABC,CBS,NBC network news..$400 million in over 37.2 hours of totally negative Trump news See this:
Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
How I came to $400 million donations by ABC,CBS, NBC......
The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700 times 3,924 commercials-[32.7 hours equals 3,924 commercials running 30 seconds ] Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
or over $410 million in NEWS time taken to make negative news about President Trump.

AND then they donated 90% to Biden.

MSMdonations.png

Nuance blurs the lines in the context you‘re thinking, nuance often creates complexities that shouldn’t exist, nuance often prevents problem solving, nuance leads to our best citizens compromising and making concessions to better accommodate the filth among us, nuance leads to regression, societal decay and degradation. FUCK YOUR NUANCE!
Spoken like a brain rotted, partisan magaturd. Well done.

That's where you are wrong. Human nature will NEVER change, never 'evolve', it will always be the same. There may be a a veneer of civility over top of it, but if something causes that to break, many humans will indeed act like 'wild animals'. It's been proven over and over again throughout history, but you idiots refuse to admit it. You think you have some 'cure' for it that's going to work 'someday', but humans are in fact worse than wild animals, they're capable of evil for evil intent, and that's never going to change.
I would agree with a lot of what you wrote especially the "veneer of civility" as that "veneer" extends to the point there is no more law enforcement personnel! Take a look at this recent cop shooting in Philadelphia a city that wants to defund the police.

Philadelphia City Council Silently Removes $33 Million From Police Department Budget​

Now watch this video... what happens when the "veneer" is removed!

you are correct, there is no way to use logic that thinks the whole world is black or white, us vs them. One would have better luck using logic talking to a rock

Anytime a Lib says “we must take a more nuanced approach” what they really mean is “good real core Americans must make concessions for the filthy human beings we fucked in the head whackos want to integrate into American society to fuck up your moral order, principle and value systems.”
Your shit is played the fuck out and nobody decent, sane and legit wants to work with you or take a nuanced approach with you.

Mac1958

you are correct, there is no way to use logic that thinks the whole world is black or white, us vs them. One would have better luck using logic talking to a rock
When have core Americans benefitted by taking a more nuanced position as it relates to the context?

Trying to communicate with someone who can't even bring themselves to admit that life can be a little complicated is pointless.

Imagine the ego it takes to think that there are only two ways to see something, and that your way is always the right way.

Well, I don't know if that's ego or the opposite, a complete lack of self confidence. One of the two.

Trying to communicate with someone who can't even bring themselves to admit that life can be a little complicated is pointless.

Imagine the ego it takes to think that there are only two ways to see something, and that your way is always the right way.

Well, I don't know if that's ego or the opposite, a complete lack of self confidence. One of the two.
I’m asking you to tell us when core Americans have been the beneficiary of the type of nuance we’re discussing?
If you don’t tell us I have to assume it’s because you can’t.

I’m asking you to tell us when core Americans have been the beneficiary of the type of nuance we’re discussing?
If you don’t tell us I have to assume it’s because you can’t.
Our Constitution was the result of collaboration, innovation, complexity, nuance, reason, thought, and cooperation.

I know you'll disagree, because the concept is too complicated for you.

I do love irony.

It is what is known as false bravado. Out of all the people on this forum none have such an overwhelming need for everyone to see the world as they do more so than BL.

Our Constitution was the result of collaboration, innovation, complexity, nuance, reason, thought, and cooperation.
That’s your personal spin and you’re sticking with it…I get it.
But again, I ask, when have core Americans been the beneficiary of the nuance you have in mind?

It is what is known as false bravado. Out of all the people on this forum none have such an overwhelming need for everyone to see the world as they do more so than BL.
You Libs use “nuance” as the vehicle to push your anything goes bullshit on a nation founded and built on a firm moral order. Pussies have conceded and made deals with you only to fuck themselves and the nation later. Simple shit. FUCK NUANCE!

Tell me something. does the following video show a complicated life?
After thousands of years of civilization, and I totally admit this isn't a norm for sure but sadly it is happening more frequently which a large part of the issue is a degrading educational system. 70 years ago when I was in 5th grade I couldn't imagine anyone doing what you will see. But since that time the majority of 5th graders have been playing video games that portray these actions.
That’s because “Hitman: Absolution” features an assassin who slaughters several cops – cops who wear caps and uniforms markedly similar to those of the Chicago Police Department. In one scene, an officer pleads, “I don’t want to die,” before his neck is snapped. “It’s just incomprehensible,” Michael Shields, president of the Chicago Fraternal Order of Police said after watching the carnage. “It shapes them into thinking that doing harm to a Chicago police officer is just all right, it’s just part of the game.”

Oh and by the way...

Philadelphia City Council Silently Removes $33 Million From Police Department Budget​

It's narcissism, pure and simple, and it's clapped out at best. I have no use for narcissists, other than to keep them in check.

Anytime a Lib says “we must take a more nuanced approach” what they really mean is “good real core Americans must make concessions for the filthy human beings we fucked in the head whackos want to integrate into American society to fuck up your moral order, principle and value systems.”
Your shit is played the fuck out and nobody decent, sane and legit wants to work with you or take a nuanced approach with you.

Mac1958
My shit keeps your shit in check. Bank on that, magaturd.

It's narcissism, pure and simple, and it's clapped out at best. I have no use for narcissists, other than to keep them in check.
So how many ways are to "see things"... 3, 4,8? Why does it have to be your way, i.e. that there are more than 2 ways?
What is your expertise in human relations? My whole point is there are two types of people that are so-called "leaders", i.e. like a politician... Ass-kissers who will say and do anything to get THEIR WAY!! Vs. Ass-kickers...who have generally a fairly rigid philosophy in what they are doing and as a leader ... do it my way or the highway! The point is in this day it appears ass-kissers are while not qualified to lead are especially in the Congress and definitely NOW with Biden. Total ass-kisser for his entire political career. Never lead people in battle, never had any military experience...(Donald Trump's freewheeling, off-the-cuff campaign style can sometimes make him look like he's winging it. Playing by the rules is not what the billionaire presidential candidate is known for. But during a little-known time in his childhood — military school — playing the game meant following the rules. And Trump learned how to win at it. t's a hell of a thing for a kid to go to a military school — especially when you have to say, 'Yes sir,' 'No sir,' have to learn how to salute, how to do about-face, how to march, how to carry a gun," said Dobias.

Oh... one final point when did you EVER EVER hear of an "Ass-kisser" donating his presidential salary?
Trump donated the last two quarters of his 2019 salary and his first quarter of his 2020 salary to the Department of Health and Human Services. The department is working on two issues that Trump designated for the funds: the opioid crisis and COVID-19.

I don't know how narcissism squares with this desperate need to keep everything simple, either/or, black or white. To me, that's someone who knows they're not comfortable with complexity, so it seems like it could be more a self esteem issue. Or, maybe it's narcissism combined with intellectual laziness, which would also make sense. They've been told what and how to think for so long that their intellectual elasticity has atrophied.

A frim moral order....slavery, genocide and sexism.
8 words...why didn't you note the little red dotted line... And by the way there is NO SUCH word as "frim" so assume it is a spelling error. Just seems so lazy.

I just don't understand why such a simple thing is hard to do!

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.54.35 PM.png

Forum List

Back