I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

I think that this OP has finally made me see the light. For reasons known only to themselves, the RW feels that removing statutes from public land to private land, that honor those that fought to continue to enslave blacks, is actually wiping out history, rather than just removing them from roles of honored patriots.

I think that this OP has finally made me see the light. For reasons known only to themselves, the RW feels that removing statutes from public land to private land, that honor those that fought to continue to enslave blacks, is actually wiping out history, rather than just removing them from roles of honored patriots.

Is the statue of MLK in Mobile Alabama on public land? Would you Stalinists be kewl with tearing it down?

Read the links... Lincoln was an absolute racist.
Quit being so obtuse

i-5LxvnxX-S.jpg

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually.

That's just foolish!

Another Progressive demands history be revised. What else is new?

Prove it.

New Orleans begins removing second Confederate monument
By Madison Park, Keith Allen and Jason Hanna, CNN

Updated 4:43 PM ET, Thu May 11, 2017

New Orleans Confederate monument removal: Crew begins dismantling Davis statue - CNN

Yeah, that's not revising history, it's removing a monument.

cherokees.jpg

These tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Lol, at the little pickle I just put the left in.

I just love fucking them up.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.

Really? What exactly ARE you doing in Virginia then?

I can tell you what I'm doing not in Virginia and that would be not wiping out the history of the Confederacy. Does that answer your question?

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.
God I fucking hate liberals

I have never seen anyone get owned so fast and so badly as you have in this thread. :rofl:

cherokees.jpg

God I fucking hate liberals

I have never seen anyone get owned so fast and so badly as you have in this thread. :rofl:

He should be used to that by now, considering his posting history.

Notice how the far left only wants to blame non-far left people for the violence, even though it was the far left that started this.

Obama never condemned Black Live Matter and yet the far left drones her still will not condemn them.

The violence was on both sides and Trump condemned the violence as he should have.

If Trump were to condemn one group, he would have to condemn all groups, include the far left terrorists.

Not to worry...

For the most part, Cherokee history, such-as-it-was, was wiped out anyway, a century ago or more...

Very few people care all that much about the residue...

Vae victus.

Not to worry...

For the most part, Cherokee history, such-as-it-was, was wiped out anyway, a century ago or more...

Vae victus.
Good, they were slave owners and fought with the confederacy. I mean that is suppose to make liberals happy, right?

Ooooops, they were not white Christians.

I keep forgetting. Their slave ownership is perfectly acceptable. Keep forgetting their unprincipled double standards.

Notice how the far left only wants to blame non-far left people for the violence, even though it was the far left that started this.

Obama never condemned Black Live Matter and yet the far left drones her still will not condemn them.

The violence was on both sides and Trump condemned the violence as he should have.

If Trump were to condemn one group, he would have to condemn all groups, include the far left terrorists.

This is not about blaming conduct at the demonstrations.

This is about blaming white supremacist neo-Nazis for BEING white supremacist neo-Nazis.

Something Trump will not do.

This is not about blaming conduct at the demonstrations.

This is about blaming white supremacist neo-Nazis for BEING white supremacist neo-Nazis.

Something Trump will not do.

And a far left drone comes in and proves my comments correct!

They will not condemn their own!

membThese tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Not only that they extremely misogynous, loved to rape captured women and little girls until they died, and their favorite entertainment was devising new and creative ways to torture male captives who were unfortunate enough to be captured alive by the animals. The Sioux in particular were big on genocides, terrorizing and wiping out the the smaller plains tribes; the Osage at one point were on the verge of being exterminated and so desperate to avoid being wiped out by the vermin they resorted to lining the banks of rivers and firing arrows at passing barges and steamboats, hoping to attract the U.S. cavalry and then surrender to them to protect themselves from the Sioux butchers. That plan worked for them, as well as many others. Many tribes around today only exist because of the evul white invaders.

Moving on to South America, you see the same pattern of behavior, with the Aztecs being particularly odious killers, and the Inca of course was one of the largest slave empires in world history.

The faux 'progressives' think we're supposed to admire them or something; who knows why sociopaths and deviants come up with these types of 'heroes', they're just bizarre and worthless.

Last edited:
Not to worry...

Vae victus.

There were very good reasons for wanting to move them, and they had plenty of money and goods, and several years, to do so courtesy of Jackson and the Federal Govt. they chose to just pocket the money and goods and hang around. They're the only ones to blame for their 'Trail Of Tears' BS.

The left and their pathetic hypocrisy and ignorance.

cherokees.jpg

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Do they have any monuments to those Cherokees who fought for the Confederacy?

I tend to doubt it

cherokees.jpg

Yes, the left is doing it right now and have been for decades.

Forum List

Back