I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

Well look, we have at least two dumbasses in this thread. What does your story about buffalo have a rats turd to do with understanding land ownership?

I already proved the other idiot wrong, if Indians didn't have a concept of possession of land they wouldn't have fought to keep is, nor would they have sold off land.
You obviously don't understand the history of American Indians...

And you think you do? You haven't proven a thing I said wrong.
Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

The American Indian And The "Great Emancipator"

Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today

Lincoln's Legcy

You're posting the same links over and over... and the deaths of a couple hundred are NOTHING compared to the hundreds of thousands that were freed by the Emancipation Proclamation. So give up that bullshit argument.
The situation American Indians find themselves in is directly related to the piece of shit Lincoln.
Basically a whole race has been destroyed because of affirmative action and political correctness. BTW Lincoln is the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus... unforgivable. That motherfucker should've been shot much sooner

And now you go off on an unrelated tangent. Lincoln is one of the top 5 Presidents of all time.

You're posting the same links over and over... and the deaths of a couple hundred are NOTHING compared to the hundreds of thousands that were freed by the Emancipation Proclamation. So give up that bullshit argument.
The situation American Indians find themselves in is directly related to the piece of shit Lincoln.
Basically a whole race has been destroyed because of affirmative action and political correctness. BTW Lincoln is the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus... unforgivable. That motherfucker should've been shot much sooner

And now you go off on an unrelated tangent. Lincoln is one of the top 5 Presidents of all time.
:lmao:
In the mind of progressive shit stains

Well look, we have at least two dumbasses in this thread. What does your story about buffalo have a rats turd to do with understanding land ownership?

I already proved the other idiot wrong, if Indians didn't have a concept of possession of land they wouldn't have fought to keep is, nor would they have sold off land.
You obviously don't understand the history of American Indians...

And you think you do? You haven't proven a thing I said wrong.
Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

The American Indian And The "Great Emancipator"

Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today

Lincoln's Legcy

Yup. Right in the guts.

Uh no.

#1 here. The Greatest U.S. Presidents of All Time

#1 here. New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1, Obama at 18; Kennedy judged most overrated

#1 here. List of presidential rankings

#1 here. Ranking the Presidents

#1 here. Presidents ranked from worst to best

Are you seeing a pattern yet? Just another time you're wrong.

Uh no.

#1 here. New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1, Obama at 18; Kennedy judged most overrated

I'm not politically correct so I have a different view than you do… Lol

Uh no.

I'm not politically correct so I have a different view than you do… Lol

What's that got to do with anything? Those aren't MY rankings. Those are rankings from a wide variety of sites including a Conservative one.

cherokees.jpg

These tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Lol, at the little pickle I just put the left in.

I just love fucking them up.
Y'all no longer qualify for "honest Injeun contingents".

Nobody is erasing the history of the Confederacy, we are stuck with it

What is happening is we are reconsidering the places of honor afforded to those who supported a nation built to enslave 40% of its population

They are still part of our history.......but do we need a monument in city hall declaring the virtues of the Confederacy?
Equality. There should Union statues along side confederate statues.

The Spanish already wipe out most of their history before the English arrived.

Huh, the left are predictably more upset with me posting these facts than they are about the FACT that Native American redskins fought for the confederacy and owned slaves.

Telling.

Very very telling.

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back