Hillary Clinton On Violence In Virginia: If This Isn’t America, ‘Let’s Prove It’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The former secretary of state said that “incitement of hatred” had brought white supremacists to the streets.

As violence escalated at a white supremacy rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called on leaders to speak out, take action and prove that “this is not who we are as Americans.”

White supremacists and armed militia faced off with counter-protesters on Saturday, attacking each other with flagpoles, bats and chemical sprays at the so-called “Unite the Right” rally.

Clinton said in a series of tweets that “incitement of hatred” was to blame for the chaos ― which turned deadly when a car plowed into a crowd of anti-racist protesters, killing a woman and injuring 19 people.

“The incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets,” Clinton wrote.

“Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values,” she added.

Without mentioning anyone specifically, Clinton called on “leaders” in the country to be “strong in their words” and “deliberate in their actions” while responding to Saturday’s rally.

She also challenged people to take a stand against the rally and the hatred that fueled it.

“We will not step backward,” Clinton tweeted. “If this is not who we are as Americans, let’s prove it.”

More: Hillary Clinton On Violence In Virginia: If This Isn’t America, ‘Let’s Prove It’

Amen! I couldn't agree more! Trump needs to set the tone by clearly denouncing these hateful racist groups!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._598f64b5e4b08a247274c3a2?section=us_politics

As long as they ALL are included.....not JUST the white ones...and not just on the Right Side.

But of course, that's the narrative.....noone can be racist and hate other than the right and most specifically Conservative whites.

Racism is ugly regardless of which side it resides on and it is alive and well on MANY SIDES....exactly as the President said. Anyone who says otherwise can go F themselves.

Besides....Hillary is THE LAST person who has the right to speak of unity. She's the poster sister child to Barack for social division

She should honestly shut the fuck up. No one cares what that crusty old bitch has to say anymore. We're sick of her.

upload_2017-8-13_20-59-29.png

She's right. The Antifa bigots are pushing a message of hate that needs to be toned down.

The former secretary of state said that “incitement of hatred” had brought white supremacists to the streets.

As violence escalated at a white supremacy rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called on leaders to speak out, take action and prove that “this is not who we are as Americans.”

White supremacists and armed militia faced off with counter-protesters on Saturday, attacking each other with flagpoles, bats and chemical sprays at the so-called “Unite the Right” rally.

Clinton said in a series of tweets that “incitement of hatred” was to blame for the chaos ― which turned deadly when a car plowed into a crowd of anti-racist protesters, killing a woman and injuring 19 people.

“The incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets,” Clinton wrote.

“Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values,” she added.

Without mentioning anyone specifically, Clinton called on “leaders” in the country to be “strong in their words” and “deliberate in their actions” while responding to Saturday’s rally.

She also challenged people to take a stand against the rally and the hatred that fueled it.

“We will not step backward,” Clinton tweeted. “If this is not who we are as Americans, let’s prove it.”

More: Hillary Clinton On Violence In Virginia: If This Isn’t America, ‘Let’s Prove It’

Amen! I couldn't agree more! Trump needs to set the tone by clearly denouncing these hateful racist groups!
Washington Redskin stay out of the fucking fire water

She needs to shut her cock holster and disappear. Nobody cares what that loser has to say.

She's right. The Antifa bigots are pushing a message of hate that needs to be toned down.

Bull.

These alt right groups goal is hatred and bigotry.
No, but the Antifa groups are definitely bigoted and hateful.

"Antifa" is just the latest right wing propaganda boogyman. What's the matter? The Soros bullcrap not sticking ?
How would I know? I don't use Soros as a boogyman. Antifa, however, is a real group of nutjobs. Perhaps you've heard of them? They're down a person I hear.

As long as they ALL are included.....not JUST the white ones...and not just on the Right Side.

But of course, that's the narrative.....noone can be racist and hate other than the right and most specifically Conservative whites.

Racism is ugly regardless of which side it resides on and it is alive and well on MANY SIDES....exactly as the President said. Anyone who says otherwise can go F themselves.

Besides....Hillary is THE LAST person who has the right to speak of unity. She's the poster sister child to Barack for social division

It was a white nationalist, white supremacist, KKK protest!

There is no parsing or getting around that. There is no moral equivalency. We are all American. We all know our history. We all know what message was being presented.

The only question is why defend it?

Bull.

"Antifa" is just the latest right wing propaganda boogyman. What's the matter? The Soros bullcrap not sticking ?
How would I know? I don't use Soros as a boogyman. Antifa, however, is a real group of nutjobs. Perhaps you've heard of them? They're down a person I hear.

Real nice . Don't forget the two dead cops too. Be sure to mock them .

Bull.

Real nice . Don't forget the two dead cops too. Be sure to mock them .
The only person I'm mocking is you.

There is no parsing or getting around that. There is no moral equivalency. We are all American. We all know our history. We all know what message was being presented.

What don't you understand? No one is defending their message. Only their right to have and express it.

Bull.

Milo Yiannopoulos is Alt-Right and is gay.

Your statement is meaningless.

Traitor to his own kind . Just like Bruce Jenner.

You just showed your own bigotry by stating that a gay person has no right to a political belief, other than that which you approve. You also stereotyped all gay people as being liberals.

Are you even aware of what you said? :lmao:

What don't you understand? No one is defending their message. Only their right to have and express it.

There's a load of crap .

You are still refusing to condem the neonazis .

Forum List

Back