I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

So, you have switched your racist NaziCon rhetoric from "monuments" on public land to "history"? Interesting...

Last edited:
cherokees.jpg

These tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Lol, at the little pickle I just put the left in.

I just love fucking them up.
Those tribes own the land you're squatting on.

This country was founded on theft of property through genocide and occupation.

Of those tribes.

Which is still occuring today.

Which means that anything bad that happens to it is justified and warranted.

Pickle that.

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.
Must not have heard about the problems in Charlottesville then.

Cool, who is trying to wipe out the history of the Confederacy?
libs. Racists. Media fed crybabies.

I've seen racists pretend the civil war was only about 'states rights', so in that sense they are at least lying to themselves about the war.
That's what I read it was mostly about.

cherokees.jpg

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

In fact Lincoln whiped them out....

He did? You sure don't know your history do you?

The Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, 31 years before Lincoln was President.
No president has done more damage to the Indian nations then Lincoln... fact

It's NOT a fact. The Indian Removal Act happened 31 years before he was President, and the end of the Trail of Tears was 11 years before he was President. You know NOTHING about what you are talking about.
Lincoln's Legcy

Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Yeah... I can see the parallel there.

:cuckoo:
Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

They didn't? Then why did they sell it and fight for it?

Now go take your stupid ass racist beliefs somewhere else. You just made a fucking ignorant comment about Lincoln and then you try to scold me about my perception of history.

:lmao:
You obviously do not understand the American Indian, most likely because you're a progressive. Politically correct people like yourselve have shit for brains

I AM a large part Native American and my Grandmother's mother was FULL BLOODED Cherokee.
The term Native American is the white Mans term... dumbass

cherokees.jpg

The Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, 31 years before Lincoln was President.

It's NOT a fact. The Indian Removal Act happened 31 years before he was President, and the end of the Trail of Tears was 11 years before he was President. You know NOTHING about what you are talking about.
Lincoln's Legcy

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

Dude... you aren't saving yourself with your links. You said Lincoln "wiped them out." That's about as untrue as it gets.

Up to possibly 6,000 Cherokee Indians died on the Trail of Tears. 300 is a drop in the bucket compared to that.

cherokees.jpg

Libs will just prove again that they believe in double standards. I am part Cherokee. History is what it is. You can't erase it or rewrite it. The left thinks they can condemn flags and remove monuments and statues and make a difference. People don't look at the flags or Confederate statues and celebrate the negative things in history. They remember the positive things. The mistakes of the past serve as a lesson and should always be remembered.

Obama thought he could erase the memory of the Muslims attacking us on 9/11 by making the day all about something else. As horrible as that day was, we should all remember it and learn from it. Muslims should make more of an effort to honor that day and not as a community service day.

Keep all of history fresh in the minds of the people because it allows us to keep the good and learn from other things. Learning is important because that is how we stop things from happening again.

When I was living in Germany, I noticed how they kept the memory of Anne Frank alive. Her image is often the stock photo found in picture frames you buy at the stores. Instead of trying to erase the shame of their past, they keep the memory alive so people can learn and prevent the country from repeating the same mistake.

If you listen to the left, you'd think there is nothing good about the South. They have opted to read things into every aspect of it.

While they paint all of the south as racist, they pretend that groups like BLM are noble and good. Leftist groups across the country continue to commit violent acts against all people who are not with them. And they are celebrated like heroes to the ignorant liberals.

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

They didn't? Then why did they sell it and fight for it?

Now go take your stupid ass racist beliefs somewhere else. You just made a fucking ignorant comment about Lincoln and then you try to scold me about my perception of history.

:lmao:
You obviously do not understand the American Indian, most likely because you're a progressive. Politically correct people like yourselve have shit for brains

I AM a large part Native American and my Grandmother's mother was FULL BLOODED Cherokee.
The term Native American is the white Mans term... dumbass

Now you are grasping at straws... you've lost the argument, and now you've proven you know it. :up:

Funny...their personal e-mails get exposed, revealing they are a bunch of racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites...then they try to claim THEY are the 'victims' ... of the truth getting out.

The very next week, as they are claiming they are victims, they go on TV and call successful blacks 'Mediocre Negroes'... then the next minute are declaring how racist Republicans are...

...then you have some beneficiary of the nation whose greed led them to conquer and seize everything they could, AT ANY AND ALL COSTS, condemn others for their past.

Bwuhahahaha...

Funny...their personal e-mails get exposed, revealing they are a bunch of racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites...then they try to claim THEY are the 'victims' ... of the truth getting out.

The very next week, as they are claiming they are victims, they go on TV and call successful blacks 'Mediocre Negroes'... then the next minute are declaring how racist Republicans are...

...then you have some beneficiary of the nation whose greed led them to conquer and seize everything they could, AT ANY AND ALL COSTS, condemn others for their past.

Bwuhahahaha...
I call it the Goebbels effect.

INCORRECT, many nations did, some did not.

I think the OP was trying to make the point that all this hogwash over a damn statue that is about a man that helped shape history...good or bad..and that it "offends" someone so now they want it erased from said history. No. It shouldn't. It needs to stay exactly where it always has been. Just like all the things that now "offend" someone else that HAS been removed..from court houses..schools,..etc.

Its stupid and it pisses me off.

To my knowledge, that has never bothered Rustic in the past.

He posts "The sky is green". then stamps "FACT" after it and he thinks that changes everything. Or...maybe he doesn't think...who knows?

This dancing FOOL really thought he had a full-proof thread on his hands...until it backfired on his ass.

dancing_man_at_wedding_kicks_dancing_baby_boy_animated_gif.gif

#LOLGOP

Lincoln's Legcy

Dude... you aren't saving yourself with your links. You said Lincoln "wiped them out." That's about as untrue as it gets.

Up to possibly 6,000 Cherokee Indians died on the Trail of Tears. 300 is a drop in the bucket compared to that.
He wiped the Indian nations out because of his policies. shit for brains

Lincoln's Legcy

He wiped the Indian nations out because of his policies. shit for brains

HOW? I just showed you that they were being devastated and removed from their homelands YEARS and YEARS before he was ever President. You're wrong, tuck your tail between your legs and run away.

The American Indians took lots of slaves before the white folks got here. I don't know where all the "Noble Savage" BS started, they could be pretty brutal.

I would imagine that Christopher Columbus was pretty shocked to discover a people who practiced slavery, human sacrifice, and cannibalism. It's no wonder they wanted to convert them to Christianity.

The American Indians took lots of slaves before the white folks got here. I don't know where all the "Noble Savage" BS started, they could be pretty brutal.

I would imagine that Christopher Columbus was pretty shocked to discover a people who practiced slavery, human sacrifice, and cannibalism. It's no wonder they wanted to convert them to Christianity.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back