OWNED! Obama used SAME rhetoric as Trump in denouncing terror!!

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
The HYPOCRISY of the left is REVOLTING! They NEVER called when he said basically the SAME things Trump said! See below:

The President should have called out the evil by its name for committing this act of terror.

Where have I heard that before?… I know!

The outrage the left has expressed towards President Trump for not identifying the white supremacists for this terrorist attack is equivalent to the right’s outrage towards President Obama for not identifying Islamic extremists after nearly every terrorist attack he faced during his presidency.

How the tables have turned.

For eight years, Obama never came forward to call a spade a spade. Whether it was the terrorist attack in Boston, Orlando, San Bernardino, or the several that occurred overseas, he and the vast majority of Democrats refrained from using the term “radical Islamic extremism” because they claimed it was an attack on all Muslims and using such rhetoric would only help recruit more terrorists. Trump railed against Obama on the campaign trail for being weak on terrorism. And there was never such a demand, especially by the mainstream media in particular, for him to condemn Islamic extremists. In fact, they’d often defend the president and mock conservatives for being so obsessed with terminology.

Well look who’s obsessed with terminology now?

Meanwhile, the Trump haters are up in arms at him for saying “many sides” are violent were never upset at Obama for invoking the Crusades in order to justify how bad Christians were hundreds of years ago to radical Muslims today. Or how about that time when Obama called an Islamic terror attack that targeted Jews in a kosher deli in France “random”? Just imagine the backlash Trump would have faced if he said such a thing.

Believe it or not, it’s possible to think both Obama was wrong then and that Trump is wrong now. Obama was too soft on one group of violent, hateful people and Trump is currently doing the same with another group of violent, hateful people. If you’re mad at Trump for not calling out white supremacists in his speech on Saturday, then you should have been mad at Obama for the past eight years for not having the courage to call out Islamic extremism.

Tables Turned? Outrage Towards President’s Soft Rhetoric on Terror Sounds Vaguely Familiar…

Uh, yeah dude ... a big part of the criticism comes from Trump having talked so much shit about Obama doing it. Now he's doing it, and his supporters are flocking to him with "But Obama"s left and right, even though that's the whole damn point.

Uh, yeah dude ... a big part of the criticism comes from Trump having talked so much shit about Obama doing it. Now he's doing it, and his supporters are flocking to him with "But Obama"s left and right, even though that's the whole damn point.

What are you talking about?? Obama NEVER denounced Islamic extremism & both he & Hillary said NONSENSE like "terror attacks have NOTHING to do with Islam" even after Omar mateen yelled "Allah Akbar" after committing the WORST mass shooting in U.S. history!!

Right there shows why both Hillary & Obama should be locked in the NUT house for denying reality & it's also why Trump won Orlando & won Florida!!

Last edited:

What are you talking about?? Obama NEVER denounced Islamic extremism & both he & Hillary said NONSENSE like "terror attacks have NOTHING to do with Islam" even after Omar mateen yelled "Allah Akbar" after committing the WORST mass shooting in U.S. history!!

Right there shows why both Hillary & Obama should be locked in the NUT house for denying reality & it's also why Trump won Orlando & won Florida!!

Wow ... you're not refuting my point at all, which is that Trump blasted Obama for this but is now doing something very similar; refusing to call a spade a spade. Do you know what hypocrisy is?

What are you talking about?? Obama NEVER denounced Islamic extremism & both he & Hillary said NONSENSE like "terror attacks have NOTHING to do with Islam" even after Omar mateen yelled "Allah Akbar" after committing the WORST mass shooting in U.S. hihistory

^^^^ You are correct.

upload_2017-8-14_1-52-34.png

Wow ... you're not refuting my point at all, which is that Trump blasted Obama for this but is now doing something very similar; refusing to call a spade a spade. Do you know what hypocrisy is?
which is that Trump blasted Obama for this but is now doing something very similar; refusing to call a spade a spade.

Didn't call a spade a spade?

He said BOTH sides were to blame.

How is that NOT calling a spade a spade?

Because he refused to name the group that inspired the terrorist. Just like his arch-rival, Obama, whom he gleefully lambasted just a year ago for the same damned thing.

Because he refused to name the group that inspired the terrorist. Just like his arch-rival, Obama, whom he gleefully lambasted just a year ago for the same damned thing.

Is that in response to my post?

Who are the group? BLM? Or the Antifa? Or both?

Um :confused-84:

You guys are ridiculous. Fields was not inspired by either of those groups. Stop lying.

You guys are ridiculous. Fields was not inspired by any of those groups. Stop lying.

What is the group then? You should know considering you are so hysterical at The Donald for not naming the group.

The group is/are?

Is it a Metal group? Or is it a Rap group? Or what?

A Country and Western group?

Yessir.
Because he refused to name the group that inspired the terrorist.

Who inspired the terrorist?

Which side of the fight did the terrorist fight for?

Blaming everything on the WSists?

Why?

I'm not hysterical. I was actually rooting for him to come out strong against the WHITE SUPREMACIST groups. But he disappointed me yet again ...

Yessir.

Why?

Because he literally ran into a crowd of people trying to kill as many as he could. And he has, apparently, clear ideological leanings toward the group, if not a direct affiliation.

The fact that anyone is defending it is baffling to me. It's actually quite disgusting. I'd be saying the same thing if liberals were coming out in defense of the Dallas shooter. And while I did not see that happening, I wouldn't be surprised.

Yessir.

Why?

Because he literally ran into a crowd of people trying to kill as many as he could. And he has, apparently, clear ideological leanings toward the group, if not a direct affiliation.

The fact that anyone is defending it is baffling to me. It's actually quite disgusting. I'd be saying the same thing if liberals were coming out in defense of the Dallas shooter. And while I did not see that happening, I wouldn't be surprised.
Because he literally ran into a crowd of people trying to kill as many as he could.

He did?

When did he confess to that?

when did the investigators determine that?

what flimsy evidence did you use to get to that decision

I'm not hysterical. I was actually rooting for him to come out strong against the WHITE SUPREMACIST groups. But he disappointed me yet again ...
come out strong against the WHITE SUPREMACIST groups.
Why would he do that?

They were only half the problem

I'm not talking about the fighting. It's unclear what happened there.

All I'm saying is, if we should come out strong against Islamic terror when we see it (and we should), should we not also come out strong against white supremacist inspired terror? It's not rocket science.

Forum List

Back