I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

No president has done more damage to the Indian nations then Lincoln... fact

It's NOT a fact. The Indian Removal Act happened 31 years before he was President, and the end of the Trail of Tears was 11 years before he was President. You know NOTHING about what you are talking about.
Lincoln's Legcy

Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

Dude... you aren't saving yourself with your links. You said Lincoln "wiped them out." That's about as untrue as it gets.

Up to possibly 6,000 Cherokee Indians died on the Trail of Tears. 300 is a drop in the bucket compared to that.
He wiped the Indian nations out because of his policies. shit for brains

HOW? I just showed you that they were being devastated and removed from their homelands YEARS and YEARS before he was ever President. You're wrong, tuck your tail between your legs and run away.
Lincoln did more than all the others combined in destroying the Indian nations. Dumbass

The American Indians took lots of slaves before the white folks got here. I don't know where all the "Noble Savage" BS started, they could be pretty brutal.

I would imagine that Christopher Columbus was pretty shocked to discover a people who practiced slavery, human sacrifice, and cannibalism. It's no wonder they wanted to convert them to Christianity.
The original slave owners in America were American Indians... fact

I think the OP was trying to make the point that all this hogwash over a damn statue that is about a man that helped shape history...good or bad..and that it "offends" someone so now they want it erased from said history. No. It shouldn't. It needs to stay exactly where it always has been. Just like all the things that now "offend" someone else that HAS been removed..from court houses..schools,..etc.

Its stupid and it pisses me off.
Another dumb Captain Save-A-Ho to the rescue...

captain_save_a_ho.jpg

You want to talk about history? Let's ADD back the racist history of this country in the schools. The racist Confederate Flag wasn't added to anything of prominence immediately or even shortly after the Civil War, it would have been unthinkable to elevate a group that LITERALLY made war with the United States of America.

You know when the Con Flag came to prominence?...during MLK's Civil Right's campaign. Yeah, the same MLK, Jr. you racist self-proclaimed conservatives give lip service to support and respect. That's when it started getting added to buildings and parks and court houses, as a message to blacks.

#LookItUp

It's NOT a fact. The Indian Removal Act happened 31 years before he was President, and the end of the Trail of Tears was 11 years before he was President. You know NOTHING about what you are talking about.
Lincoln's Legcy

Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

Dude... you aren't saving yourself with your links. You said Lincoln "wiped them out." That's about as untrue as it gets.

Up to possibly 6,000 Cherokee Indians died on the Trail of Tears. 300 is a drop in the bucket compared to that.

HOW? I just showed you that they were being devastated and removed from their homelands YEARS and YEARS before he was ever President. You're wrong, tuck your tail between your legs and run away.
Lincoln did more than all the others combined in destroying the Indian nations. Dumbass

No he didn't and you can't prove otherwise. Sorry but I'm out, I can't lower myself to continue to argue with someone so purposefully ignorant.

No he didn't and you can't prove otherwise. Sorry but I'm out, I can't lower myself to continue to argue with someone so purposefully ignorant.
Read the links... Lincoln was an absolute racist.
Quit being so obtuse

The American Indians took lots of slaves before the white folks got here. I don't know where all the "Noble Savage" BS started, they could be pretty brutal.

I would imagine that Christopher Columbus was pretty shocked to discover a people who practiced slavery, human sacrifice, and cannibalism. It's no wonder they wanted to convert them to Christianity.
The original slave owners in America were American Indians... fact

...and yet, they are a highly revered and protected class.

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Yeah... I can see the parallel there.

:cuckoo:
Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - .....

:lol:

Been reading children's books?
Go to an Indian reservation and speak to an elder... you find i am right. Lol

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - .....

Native Americans Loved Private Property | Terry L. Anderson

Land Tenure and Use in Native American Culture

wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

by democrat Andrew Jackson no less

--LOL

i can see the parallel there

You probably believe Native Americans all lived in peace and harmony with each other, riding horses across the continent in spiritual purity prior to the arrival of Europeans, right?

I think the OP was trying to make the point that all this hogwash over a damn statue that is about a man that helped shape history...good or bad..and that it "offends" someone so now they want it erased from said history. No. It shouldn't. It needs to stay exactly where it always has been. Just like all the things that now "offend" someone else that HAS been removed..from court houses..schools,..etc.

Its stupid and it pisses me off.
maxresdefault.jpg

You probably believe Native Americans all lived in peace and harmony with each other, riding horses across the continent in spiritual purity prior to the arrival of Europeans, right?
Indians have always been extremely violent toward other indians in the course of history... slavery, torture and murder were the norm

This dancing FOOL really thought he had a full-proof thread on his hands...until it backfired on his ass.

dancing_man_at_wedding_kicks_dancing_baby_boy_animated_gif.gif

#LOLGOP
You are one stupid black asshole. Let me get this straight black moron. You want all white slave owner confederate statues wiped out from history but not any of the redskins that owned you fucking people and fought with the confederacy?

You are an unreal fucking loser. Not to mention still a slave of the party of the kkk that you vote for every fucking year.

Clueless fuck.

Indians have always been extremely violent toward other indians in the course of history... slavery, torture and murder were the norm

You missed something, of course.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually.

That's just foolish!

Another Progressive demands history be revised. What else is new?

Prove it.

New Orleans begins removing second Confederate monument
By Madison Park, Keith Allen and Jason Hanna, CNN

Updated 4:43 PM ET, Thu May 11, 2017

New Orleans Confederate monument removal: Crew begins dismantling Davis statue - CNN

Last edited:

Forum List

Back