I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

cherokees.jpg

These tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Lol, at the little pickle I just put the left in.

I just love fucking them up.
In fact Lincoln whiped them out....

He did? You sure don't know your history do you?

The Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, 31 years before Lincoln was President.
No president has done more damage to the Indian nations then Lincoln... fact

Andrew Jackson (Democrat) and the Democrat Congress at the time, who despite the protestation of Republicans, voted to March Native Americans on The Trail of Tears, so my question is, why have Democrats been the worst violators of human rights in our entire world history? The only other people in history that even come close to the cruelty of The Democrat Party were The Romans.

& Where do people get this stuff about Lincoln? He can't stop people from making bad decisions. Native Americans often chose "the losing side' during many conflicts. They often chose to go to war with other tribes in suicidal blood feuds that made no sense. They have sided with The British, French and Confederates.

And before you leftist Children of Hell say shit to me about criticizing Native Americans, I am Cherokee and you can STFU. There is no such thing as a Native American. We were immigrants too. Quit lumping us all together. Quit hyphenating us with your Idiot Multiculturalism and Identity Politics.

We are many Nations, if you call us anything call us by the name of our nation, & not by your English name for us.
True, the term Native American is a white mans term.
Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans
Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet
The American Indian And The "Great Emancipator"
Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today
Lincoln's Legcy

And Lincoln was the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus… Unforgivable. It's unfortunate that someone did not shoot a piece of fucking shit earlier

Oh and Lincoln also wrote the Emancipation Proclamation... but that's no big deal right?

In fact Lincoln whiped them out....

The Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, 31 years before Lincoln was President.

Andrew Jackson (Democrat) and the Democrat Congress at the time, who despite the protestation of Republicans, voted to March Native Americans on The Trail of Tears, so my question is, why have Democrats been the worst violators of human rights in our entire world history? The only other people in history that even come close to the cruelty of The Democrat Party were The Romans.

& Where do people get this stuff about Lincoln? He can't stop people from making bad decisions. Native Americans often chose "the losing side' during many conflicts. They often chose to go to war with other tribes in suicidal blood feuds that made no sense. They have sided with The British, French and Confederates.

And before you leftist Children of Hell say shit to me about criticizing Native Americans, I am Cherokee and you can STFU. There is no such thing as a Native American. We were immigrants too. Quit lumping us all together. Quit hyphenating us with your Idiot Multiculturalism and Identity Politics.

We are many Nations, if you call us anything call us by the name of our nation, & not by your English name for us.
Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet
Lincoln's Legcy

And Lincoln was the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus… Unforgivable. It's unfortunate that someone did not shoot a piece of fucking shit earlier

Oh and Lincoln also wrote the Emancipation Proclamation... but that's no big deal right?
His actions obviously speak much larger than his words… Genocide of American Indians is his legacy. LOL

Lincoln's Legcy

His actions obviously speak much larger than his words… Genocide of American Indians is his legacy. LOL

Right...freeing hundreds of thousands of slaves is no big deal compared to the death of a couple hundred... Man I sure am glad you're here to give me all the right answers! :eusa_clap:

Lincoln's Legcy

Right...freeing hundreds of thousands of slaves is no big deal compared to the death of a couple hundred... Man I sure am glad you're here to give me all the right answers! :eusa_clap:
Lincoln destroyed whole races of Indians... forever

Lincoln's Legcy

Sure he did. You just keep piling on. Is it really that hard for you to make a truthful statement?

Lincoln's Legcy

No he didn't Andrew Jackson did.

Lincoln's Legcy

Just more proof that you have to be stupid and ignorant, and unaware of history to be a liberal.

Just more proof that you have to be stupid and ignorant, and unaware of history to be a liberal.

You think I'm a liberal? :lol:

No, I was responding to the poster you quoted effectively agreeing with you.

Ok thanks. Just clarifying it, I wasn't sure. :)
There's two ways of looking at your statement, you know how the left can twist things. :lmao:

Ok thanks. Just clarifying it, I wasn't sure. :)
There's two ways of looking at your statement, you know how the left can twist things. :lmao:
They look at everything through the lens of Lying Rose Colored Glasses.

cherokees.jpg

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Oh, and you can go so much deeper. You should checkout how the NDN's dealt with their POW's. For that matter, how the natives would leave hundreds of dead buffalo to rot every year and how badly they affected the m. Native American were also quite the slavers them selves.

I'm not a Liberal either... but compared to you, Ted Cruz is a Liberal. :rolleyes:

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Yeah... I can see the parallel there.

:cuckoo:
Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

Yup. That's why they would start huge fires to focus all the game in one spot where they would kill them. Ever hear the term "buffalo jump"? Know what that is? See, the vision you have of an Indian brave galloping along side the mighty buffalo pumping arrow after arrow into a predetermined number of buffalo is a lie. What they did was they would herd and then stamped the buffalo by the thousands off a cliff where they would break legs and spend hours and day in pain. I just don't understand all the romance for the dirt worshippers.

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

Yup. That's why they would start huge fires to focus all the game in one spot where they would kill them. Ever hear the term "buffalo jump"? Know what that is? See, the vision you have of an Indian brave galloping along side the mighty buffalo pumping arrow after arrow into a predetermined number of buffalo is a lie. What they did was they would herd and then stamped the buffalo by the thousands off a cliff where they would break legs and spend hours and day in pain. I just don't understand all the romance for the dirt worshippers.

Well look, we have at least two dumbasses in this thread. What does your story about buffalo have a rats turd to do with understanding land ownership?

I already proved the other idiot wrong, if Indians didn't have a concept of possession of land they wouldn't have fought to keep is, nor would they have sold off land.

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.
All their monuments need to be taken down, right?

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.
Let's destroy all Cherkee art...

They had slaves...

Drums1.jpg

3ec05cd1e348d1599f35f1dd6a51f4bd.jpg

Destroy it all. It offends me to think of their mistreatment of their slaves. Purge them from the government and schools.

Cultural Genocide

Well look, we have at least two dumbasses in this thread. What does your story about buffalo have a rats turd to do with understanding land ownership?

I already proved the other idiot wrong, if Indians didn't have a concept of possession of land they wouldn't have fought to keep is, nor would they have sold off land.

Well, see they would also kill other Indians who came on the same land they were on. I have it on good authority that the one Indians killed the other Indians because they came on their land because the one Indians felt they owned it. If you think about it, they really didn't have a choice. Sell and leave with something, or resist and die. Hate to break it to ya but dances with Wolves was just a movie.

cherokees.jpg

Let's destroy all Cherkee art...

They had slaves...

Drums1.jpg

3ec05cd1e348d1599f35f1dd6a51f4bd.jpg

Destroy it all. It offends me to think of their mistreatment of their slaves. Purge them from the government and schools.

Also, we can bomb mosque now too because they still keep slaves. BOOM, war on terror over.

Well, see they would also kill other Indians who came on the same land they were on. I have it on good authority that the one Indians killed the other Indians because they came on their land because the one Indians felt they owned it. If you think about it, they really didn't have a choice. Sell and leave with something, or resist and die. Hate to break it to ya but dances with Wolves was just a movie.

Strawman. I never said Dances with Wolves wasn't a movie. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back