I take no pleasure out of this link.

The article talks about similarities between the military make-over of Hezbollah and what the author perceives as a military make-over of Hamas.

In support of this idea of a military make-over of Hamas, the author cites Hamas switching over to longer-ranged rockets, as they are pushed back from border areas.

Overlooking the idea that longer-range rockets were already in production and warehoused and even in active use prior to any of this.

Overlooking the idea that longer-range rockets were became necessary because Hamas was getting pushed back from those border areas in the first place.

The article also talks about improved Hamas tactics, insofar as they no longer prance-about with their weapons in the open, and stay hidden, better and more often, then before.

Overlooking the idea that any third-grader who has ever played hide-and-seek has the sense to stay out of the open, and to remain hidden, and to quickly scurry from place to place, while the game is underway.

Even retards like Hamas scumbags can learn from the past and from their mistakes.

Which brings them up to a strategic and tactical competency level of the IDF in about, oh, 1950 or so.

Between the firepower which IDF brings to the table and vastly superior strategic and tactical abilities and the passion and courage of the young men and women of the IDF, I don't think the Israelis have anything in particular to worry about here.

Ditto for Hezbollah, the next time they meet the IDF.

The IDF is much better at learning lessons, as an institution, and will not underestimate Hezbollah again.

It will merely flatten infested areas, to an extent never before undertake in connection with combat against Hezbollah, and muster sufficient firepower, before going in there with the idea that a bloody business is about to get underway.

So far, the IDF appears to be kicking ass and taking names.

The universe continues to unfold in the way that it should.

Last edited:
Only piss poor fighters would use civilians as shields. Fail thread. If they are no longer 'amateur' then why are they being given the beat down of their lives?
I wonder if your word will give solace to the families of the dead, maimed and kidnapped IDF soldiers.

Only piss poor fighters would use civilians as shields. Fail thread. If they are no longer 'amateur' then why are they being given the beat down of their lives?
I wonder if your word will give solace to the families of the dead, maimed and kidnapped IDF soldiers.
Is it a new type of cheerleading for palistanian thugs?
Nope I find the crass cheer leading from both sides rather disgusting.Go tell a family member of any of the present and future dead IDF soldiers, that they should be relieved their child was killed by a "piss poor fighter who uses civilians as shields".
I take it [MENTION=25338]docmauser1[/MENTION] you have experienced using your mauser in conflict?

Good. Now CNN can't come back and say how the Israelis are butchering helpless fighters.

Last edited:
Instead of Hamas trying to block the incoming forces of IDF infantry , they left their civilians there and ran like a bunch of rats.
What a disgusting 'government'. Using their OWN PEOPLE as pawn in their propaganda campaign to get killed. Hamas is the worst thing to ever happen to the Palestinian people. They deserve better, and hopefully one day they will get a government in Gaza that focuses on bettering their lives instead of inviting war from the most militarized country in the world.
Death to Hamas.

Instead of Hamas trying to block the incoming forces of IDF infantry , they left their civilians there and ran like a bunch of rats.
What a disgusting 'government'. Using their OWN PEOPLE as pawn in their propaganda campaign to get killed. Hamas is the worst thing to ever happen to the Palestinian people. They deserve better, and hopefully one day they will get a government in Gaza that focuses on bettering their lives instead of inviting war from the most militarized country in the world.
Death to Hamas.
This is true, just yesterday like 40 alarms all over Israel about 60-70 rockets, they are shooting from southern Gaza now where all the civilians fled to since the IDF is in the north side of the strip hunting the rabbits in their tunnels.

Death to Hamas.
This is true, just yesterday like 40 alarms all over Israel about 60-70 rockets, they are shooting from southern Gaza now where all the civilians fled to since the IDF is in the north side of the strip hunting the rabbits in their tunnels.
Have you served? read this link fool and see how in one case 16000 American troops were ripped to shreds by 300 Vietcong Memories from the underground war - US news - Only - April 2000: THE LEGACY OF VIETNAM | NBC News if Hamas have been reading the Vietcong play sheet and have the dedication to run with it I fear for the IDF.

Death to Hamas.
Have you served? read this link fool and see how in one case 16000 American troops were ripped to shreds by 300 Vietcong Memories from the underground war - US news - Only - April 2000: THE LEGACY OF VIETNAM | NBC News if Hamas have been reading the Vietcong play sheet and have the dedication to run with it I fear for the IDF.
3 Years in the IDF.
Unlike the US Army, IDF is specialized in counter-terrorism and urban warfare, plus both armies advanced so much since Vietnam, but have you served?

Death to Hamas.[/quote [MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION], how many IDF casualties are YOU prepared to accept to achieve your goal.

ps do you have family serving in Israel ?

3 Years in the IDF.
Unlike the US Army, IDF is specialized in counter-terrorism and urban warfare, plus both armies advanced so much since Vietnam, but have you served?
yes, 1967 I was a an armed volunteer. Armies advance so do terrorists. What is the current official IDF Dead, Injured and kidnapped numbers please.

3 Years in the IDF.
yes, 1967 I was a an armed volunteer. Armies advance so do terrorists. What is the current official IDF Dead, Injured and kidnapped numbers please.
Armed volunteer where? :lol:
The fallen IDF fatalities 29.
The fallen Hamas fatalities 400.
Wounded Golani commander makes good on vow to return to Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews
Advanced or not, they are messing with the wrong army.

WE were working in a kibbutz near the sea of Galilee, of my six friends only 3 survived.

Forum List

Back