I Support Diversity!

Different cultures in different places isn't a bad thing. However in the US the culture is a melting pot.
That’s not true at all and you know it…..Theres’s native American culture here, there’s African American culture here, there’s Latin culture, there’s Asian culture…..all of which you Libs celebrate with extreme jubilance while you vehemently detest ANY sort of what could be considered white culture.

Yep, I've known quite a few idiots who were highly educated, a Spanish doctor for one, who lived in the UK, and told me that I knew nothing about Catalonia and their desire for independence even though I've actually lived in Catalonia and he hadn't. He was basically your average right wing Francoist.

Racism does exist for a reason. I've lived in countries where I look different and little kids may see you and cry, because you're different. One of the first things we learn is to know who are "our people". It seems to be an important thing for growing up.
However racism is the sort of thing that the more educated a person gets, the more they should be able to see that racism is fucking stupid.

I learned this when I was about a kid. My father took me to a sporting event, and I though the people around me were "my people", and then I realized that some of them were just assholes, had nothing to do with me, or who I was.
Same with race, there are loads of nice black people and loads of asshole black people, and loads of nice white people and loads of asshole white people.
An asshole is an asshole and I don't want to be put in the same stinking bag as them.

You speak of the more educated a person gets. Are you hallucinating? What that really means in real life is the more indoctrinated a person gets. And any stupidity after that is on them. You next speak of people who are assholes. Well the major reason they are that way is because of indoctrination as well. It may not be direct. But that is where it comes from. Next, like it or not, racism is real and part of not only our nature, but nature in general. So is nature "fucking stupid?" It has been doing its thing for far longer than humans have even existed. So you would have to be fucking stupid to call nature fucking stupid. Now with racism being a reality, understand this. It is FAR better to deal with assholes of your own kind than it is to deal with assholes of some other kind.

Like there is only one BREED among dogs?
Even disgusting Libs know not to pollute the bloodline of their French Bulldogs by cross-breeding them…but the dumb backwards fucks will celebrate every time a mutt is produced among humans. The filthy bastards NEVER make sense.

Unkotare

Saying that, you aren't a broke loser. You are a rich winner! First, real richness is in being able to think correctly. And for those who think correctly, you could be living alone in a cave with practically no possessions and still be the real winner.

You speak of the more educated a person gets. Are you hallucinating? What that really means in real life is the more indoctrinated a person gets. And any stupidity after that is on them. You next speak of people who are assholes. Well the major reason they are that way is because of indoctrination as well. It may not be direct. But that is where it comes from. Next, like it or not, racism is real and part of not only our nature, but nature in general. So is nature "fucking stupid?" It has been doing its thing for far longer than humans have even existed. So you would have to be fucking stupid to call nature fucking stupid. Now with racism being a reality, understand this. It is FAR better to deal with assholes of your own kind than it is to deal with assholes of some other kind.

What is "indoctrination"?

Right now? They are the party of slavery and segregation. They never have quit. They just package it differently to the masses.

Segregation in this country ended. Who was behind it. Democrats or republicans. LBJ was the one most responsible. On that account, I have a couple memes that you should find interesting.

LBJ 2.jpeg

black-kids-no-father-7-to-73-percent-lbj.jpg

That’s not true at all and you know it…..Theres’s native American culture here, there’s African American culture here, there’s Latin culture, there’s Asian culture…..all of which you Libs celebrate with extreme jubilance while you vehemently detest ANY sort of what could be considered white culture.
So ones DNA is of no importance? Wrong.

I hold onto my swedish heritage big time and I was born in america. If that's an issue good.

Forum List

Back