I Support Diversity!

isn't that what gov't, state, media is doing right now? Driving us apart. If we're fighting each other, they have more room to destroy the country.

Actually it's primary function is CONTROL!!
It works perfectly in prisons, except for the odd riot that is quickly quashed.

Different cultures in different places isn't a bad thing. However in the US the culture is a melting pot.
you'd think...and we're all supposed to be american. NOT african american, italian american, mexican american. You come to this country for freedom and opportunity...not to try to change it to what you came from because you hate america. THIS is the exact tactic that northern leftists use to destroy southern communities and states.

you'd think...and we're all supposed to be american. NOT african american, italian american, mexican american. You come to this country for freedom and opportunity...not to try to change it to what you came from because you hate america. THIS is the exact tactic that northern leftists use to destroy southern communities and states.
So we should disregard our DNA? I was born in america. My DNA is swedish. I'm a swedish american. There's no issue there.

So we should disregard our DNA? I was born in america. My DNA is swedish. I'm a swedish american. There's no issue there.

If your DNA is Swedish, you are genetically SUPERIOR to most of the people around here. It is just an inescapable fact. With that being the case, don't you hate it when lesser people hate you or give you shit because you are superior? I know I have had to deal with it often enough. And I'm not even Swedish. And look at blacks. Do you know why that hate it so much when White people use the "N" word? Because they are inferior and they know it. They could call me honkey, cracker or whatever. It doesn't bother me. Because I know that at least I'm not one of them. By the way, how do you feel about muslim scum that the Swedes let into their country turning it into the rape capitol of the world.

Forum List

Back