I Support Diversity!

Different races of human also have different biological attributes. Also, at one time there used to be only one species of finch that lived there that didn't have any different biological attributes. They had to make some for themselves.
There is only one species of human. You are beginning to sound like a democrat. "If I say it long enough, it will become true." Two genders, one species of human.

"Melting pot" is wealthy capitalist doubletalk for cheap slave labor. The U.S. has never been that. It was created by White people for White people. If it was really a melting pot, we wouldn't have been so hard on the indains.

No, it's not. Every country has "cheap slave labor" as you put it, every country has the people at the bottom of the pile, and the people up at the top.
Yes, the US was created by white people. And yet over time that changed, because... guess what, the white people brought in black people......

Hence the reason why it's a melting pot.

What is happening in America today is not diversity--It is division under the guise of diversity. Wedges have been driven by the democrats between parties, sexes, gender misinformation, racial constructs, nationalities, and age etc. As long as this is in the fore of our consciousness, globalism is a walk in the park and that is the end game.

Tell me. What is this wedge you speak of being driven between different ethnicities. Because from what I see in the media, it is all about bringing different ethnicities together.

No, it's not. Every country has "cheap slave labor" as you put it, every country has the people at the bottom of the pile, and the people up at the top.
Yes, the US was created by white people. And yet over time that changed, because... guess what, the white people brought in black people......

Hence the reason why it's a melting pot.

Yes, it is. And I told you why. Also, many countries do indeed import cheap wage slaves. But I doubt if many make them citizens. Another thing is that just because some wealthy treasonous, criminal jackoffs imported different ethnicities for their own gain, I'm supposed to like them? Or treat them as equals? You would have to be stupid to think that.

Tell me. What is this wedge you speak of being driven between different ethnicities. Because from what I see in the media, it is all about bringing different ethnicities together.
You definitely haven't been paying attention. You think promoting Black lives (only) matter is not a wedge. Inclusion would be ALL lives matter. You think BIPOC safe places where white people are prohibited is promoting inclusivity? Black Congressional caucus? Latino Congressional caucus? I thought this was America--you know that melting pot you speak of where all, regardless of where you came from can become AMERICANS. Not Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, Lithuanian-Americans, African-Americans or any other type of hyphenated American. Now stop playing your little obtuse game and participate in an honest debate or run along and troll someone else. I've no more time for your childish game.

There is only one species of human. You are beginning to sound like a democrat. "If I say it long enough, it will become true." Two genders, one species of human.

Wrong. There is this thing called zoology. In all of the rest of the animal kingdom, from insects on up, every named creature is given its own unique taxonomic name. Even if the difference between another similar creature is only very slight. Take the mule deer, Odocoileus hemionus, and the white tail deer, Odocoileus virginianus. Or how about the bobcat, Lynx rufus, and the lynx, Canada lynx. Also, "race" doesn't exist in the rest of the animal kingdom. Species does. And like it or not, humanoids are part of the animal kingdom. Scientifically, to say that all the different ethnicities of human are Homo sapiens sapiens is a god damned joke! It's a badge of severe brainwashing.

Wrong. There is this thing called zoology. In all of the rest of the animal kingdom, from insects on up, every named creature is given its own unique taxonomic name. Even if the difference between another similar creature is only very slight. Take the mule deer, Odocoileus hemionus, and the white tail deer, Odocoileus virginianus. Or how about the bobcat, Lynx rufus, and the lynx, Canada lynx. Also, "race" doesn't exist in the rest of the animal kingdom. Species does. And like it or not, humanoids are part of the animal kingdom. Scientifically, to say that all the different ethnicities of human are Homo sapiens sapiens is a god damned joke! It's a badge of severe brainwashing.
Take the leftists, prevaricaterous maximus...

You definitely haven't been paying attention. You think promoting Black lives (only) matter is not a wedge. Inclusion would be ALL lives matter. You think BIPOC safe places where white people are prohibited is promoting inclusivity? Black Congressional caucus? Latino Congressional caucus? I thought this was America--you know that melting pot you speak of where all, regardless of where you came from can become AMERICANS. Not Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, Lithuanian-Americans, African-Americans or any other type of hyphenated American. Now stop playing your little obtuse game and participate in an honest debate or run along and troll someone else. I've no more time for your childish game.

In reply 39 you said that democrats were driving a wedge between people. (As if republicans aren't the same in that regard) By democrat, you are speaking of a political party. In short, part of the government. Let's call this government a government mostly populated and governed by White people. Is this White government behind any black congressional caucus? Or is it the blacks themselves. Is this White government behind any latino congressional caucus. Or is it the latinos themselves.

HaHaHa, triggered are we. You are more than welcome to wallow in your delusions. There is no scientist on the face of the earth, nor any scientific study to corroborate your assertion. Try again.

I just made the assertion. It's the truth. You could have 100 of the smartest scientists on the planet on this forum. I would make them all face the truth. None would dare say that the things I said are untrue. Because they're not.

In reply 39 you said that democrats were driving a wedge between people. (As if republicans aren't the same in that regard) By democrat, you are speaking of a political party. In short, part of the government. Let's call this government a government mostly populated and governed by White people. Is this White government behind any black congressional caucus? Or is it the blacks themselves. Is this White government behind any latino congressional caucus. Or is it the latinos themselves.
HaHaHa, you are twisting like a pretzel. First democrats as a political party are NOT part of the government. There is no requirement that a representative belong to a political party. First strike. Second, lets not call this a government of white people--that is your false construct. The VP is a POC, the leader of the democrat caucus is black. There is a black congressional caucus that is very powerful within the government. There is NO white government--but you can keep driving that wedge--it is what democrats do.

One dimensional says what?

I just made the assertion. It's the truth. You could have 100 of the smartest scientists on the planet on this forum. I would make them all face the truth. None would dare say that the things I said are untrue. Because they're not.
Except there is only ONE species of human. BTW, there are plenty of scientists on the face of the earth, and I don't think any of them GAF what your delusions are. If you disagree, don't just rant, support your allegation. That's the way things are done, rook.

Yes, it is. And I told you why. Also, many countries do indeed import cheap wage slaves. But I doubt if many make them citizens. Another thing is that just because some wealthy treasonous, criminal jackoffs imported different ethnicities for their own gain, I'm supposed to like them? Or treat them as equals? You would have to be stupid to think that.

You don't have to like anything. You can be angry at everything. You can vote however you like, make whatever political party you like. Maybe you get arrested for it, maybe you win the Presidency. Maybe, maybe.

All I can say is, that while I don't share your views, which come across as a bit racist, we probably both want an electoral system that allows for more say, more choice, more oversight, more political parties instead of the corrupt two party system.

The sooner people wake up to the fact that Proportional Representation will allow them to take more control of government, the sooner the country can represent the people, rather than big money.

Is that what you think they're doing?

Apparently, they're failing miserably.

Forum List

Back