I Support Diversity!

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
Some threads in this section inspired me to create this thread. Feel free to agree or disagree. I support diversity by keeping different races or those of a perverse sexual orientation separated. Because what if the opposite was done. Then eventually there would be no diversity. Does this logic escape you?

Originally posted by dimensional
Some threads in this section inspired me to create this thread. Feel free to agree or disagree. I support diversity by keeping different races or those of a perverse sexual orientation separated. Because what if the opposite was done. Then eventually there would be no diversity. Does this logic escape you?

You're 100% correct, dimensional.

"Diversity", as the word is used in 21th century western societies, is nothing but code word for white genocide.

Different cultures in different places isn't a bad thing. However in the US the culture is a melting pot.

Media fed buffoon.

Originally posted by skye
Thinking about that statement.......somehow sadly, that makes sense to me.

Since the whole purpose of "diversity" in western countries is reduce the number of white people (genocide) and consequently reduce the global racial diversity of humans beings, maybe we should start calling it DIE-versity. ;) ;)

Since the whole purpose of "diversity" in western countries is reduce the number of white people (genocide) and consequently reduce the global racial diversity of humans beings, maybe we should start calling it DIE-versity. ;) ;)
When the dictators take over and figure out the power, they will change course. For they know who the best is and genocide for one race is genocide for most of the world. Unfortunately, there will be little leeway in the way we all live.

That makes no sense whatsoever. If we did the opposite of separating races and people of sexual persuasion, that is the definition of diversity and desegregation.

IMO the worst thing we ever did was get rid of segregation. WTF is so wrong with wanting to live with people of your own kind? People of the same culture can live in peace, people of different cultures can't.

Diversity is forcing people of different views, different cultures, different ways of living to live together. It's been proven to be a total failure. It's cost to people on the short end of the stick hundreds of billions of dollars the last few generations, not to mention people getting murdered.

I don't speak of opinion, I speak of experience. I now live in a very diversified suburb, and yearn for the days of when it wasn't. My property value is half of what it should be, all the major stores closed up and moved out because of theft and robbery, it's noisy and crime filled. We went from one murder perhaps every 10 or 15 years to four a year. Blacks are dirty and toss garbage all over the streets and lawns. You can no longer sit in your backyard in peace and quiet. You can't even go to the store or fast food drive-thru without some inconsiderate SOB that can't help but to play their jungle music so loud you could hear it three doors down.

What I wouldn't give to live in this home I love so much with people of my own kind.

isn't that what gov't, state, media is doing right now? Driving us apart. If we're fighting each other, they have more room to destroy the country.

No, the media is doing just the opposite. For example, I have never seen a news segment on the CBS or ABC nightly news where they talked about illegal immigrants where they didn't include talking to an illegal and letting them spout their BS Boo Hoo sob story. And over 90% of the time where they show TV commercials, if they show a White chick, they will also show some black guy.

No, the media is doing just the opposite. For example, I have never seen a news segment on the CBS or ABC nightly news where they talked about illegal immigrants where they didn't include talking to an illegal and letting them spout their BS Boo Hoo sob story. And over 90% of the time where they show TV commercials, if they show a White chick, they will also show some black guy.

yes. i agree..and that is part of the push for diversity..which destroys ANY and EVERY country.

Right now the Democratic Party wants segregation. They preach segregation they are definitely preaching anti-Christian and anti-American values. We should oppose them

What a load of crap. It is the democrats who are letting illegals in. And the republicans aren't any better in that regard. (Though they may say otherwise) And if anybody from either party was to ever to say something that was anti-black or pro segregation, it would be political suicide.

Forum List

Back