I Support Diversity!

Dems diabolical plan to promote diversity is to suck so bad at leading that people pack up and move away from Dem states to red states, clever.

Let me know if you're ever interested in the truth. But be warned. You will probably hate it.

You're 100% correct, dimensional.

"Diversity", as the word is used in 21th century western societies, is nothing but code word for white genocide.

Congratulations. Of everybody here, you've just made it to the top of my favorite person's list.

Different cultures in different places isn't a bad thing. However in the US the culture is a melting pot.

"Melting pot" is wealthy capitalist doubletalk for cheap slave labor. The U.S. has never been that. It was created by White people for White people. If it was really a melting pot, we wouldn't have been so hard on the indains.

Media fed buffoon.

What does I had to say have to do with the media. You either think it is a true statement or you don't. Also, I see that in your posts that you include the words, "Truth is dead." Do you think that is a bad thing? Or do you think it is a good thing. From what you post it seems that you think it is a good thing.

That's nice.

I don't.

I support excellence

If I was a bottle nose dolphin, I would support other bottle nose dolphins over "excellence." If I was a bobcat, I would support other bobcats over any lynx who displayed "excellence." Apart from lesser things like parasitism or symbiosis, that is the way life is supposed to be. How do I know that is the way things are supposed to be? Because throughout the history of life, that is the way things usually are.

If I was a bottle nose dolphin, I would support other bottle nose dolphins over "excellence." If I was a bobcat, I would support other bobcats over any lynx who displayed "excellence." Apart from lesser things like parasitism or symbiosis, that is the way life is supposed to be. How do I know that is the way things are supposed to be? Because throughout the history of life, that is the way things usually are.
Kind of a wordy way to say "survival of the fittest"

That makes no sense whatsoever. If we did the opposite of separating races and people of sexual persuasion, that is the definition of diversity and desegregation.

IMO the worst thing we ever did was get rid of segregation. WTF is so wrong with wanting to live with people of your own kind? People of the same culture can live in peace, people of different cultures can't.

Diversity is forcing people of different views, different cultures, different ways of living to live together. It's been proven to be a total failure. It's cost to people on the short end of the stick hundreds of billions of dollars the last few generations, not to mention people getting murdered.

I don't speak of opinion, I speak of experience. I now live in a very diversified suburb, and yearn for the days of when it wasn't. My property value is half of what it should be, all the major stores closed up and moved out because of theft and robbery, it's noisy and crime filled. We went from one murder perhaps every 10 or 15 years to four a year. Blacks are dirty and toss garbage all over the streets and lawns. You can no longer sit in your backyard in peace and quiet. You can't even go to the store or fast food drive-thru without some inconsiderate SOB that can't help but to play their jungle music so loud you could hear it three doors down.

What I wouldn't give to live in this home I love so much with people of my own kind.

What I said makes nothing but sense. Because these days supporting "diversity" is all about bring different kinds of people together. And that isn't being diverse. That aside, I agree with the rest of what you said 110%.

Some threads in this section inspired me to create this thread. Feel free to agree or disagree. I support diversity by keeping different races or those of a perverse sexual orientation separated. Because what if the opposite was done. Then eventually there would be no diversity. Does this logic escape you?
Most media fed leftists do.

You're 100% correct, dimensional.

"Diversity", as the word is used in 21th century western societies, is nothing but code word for white genocide.

Again^^^^^ That! :thup:

That's exactly the code word.

Social constructs. Different species have different biological attributes. Are you trying to get a seat on the SCOTUS?

Different races of human also have different biological attributes. Also, at one time there used to be only one species of finch that lived there that didn't have any different biological attributes. They had to make some for themselves.

What I said makes nothing but sense. Because these days supporting "diversity" is all about bring different kinds of people together. And that isn't being diverse. That aside, I agree with the rest of what you said 110%.
What is happening in America today is not diversity--It is division under the guise of diversity. Wedges have been driven by the democrats between parties, sexes, gender misinformation, racial constructs, nationalities, and age etc. As long as this is in the fore of our consciousness, globalism is a walk in the park and that is the end game.

Forum List

Back