I Support Diversity!

You are allowed. Go on, give it a go here.

I don't type things just to see the words form on the screen. You can consider what I said as being so true it may as well have come from GOD. (That is, if you're religious)

Hahaha…sure it is…that’s why you went back to Sweden to live out your life….RIGHT?
Did Sweden ever send you an EBT card?
Nope I lived here because my kids are here. Doesn't mean I can't state what I feel is a lot more important than where I was born. That stance cannot bother you can it?

That’s not true at all and you know it…..Theres’s native American culture here, there’s African American culture here, there’s Latin culture, there’s Asian culture…..all of which you Libs celebrate with extreme jubilance while you vehemently detest ANY sort of what could be considered white culture.
What is white culture?

Some threads in this section inspired me to create this thread. Feel free to agree or disagree. I support diversity by keeping different races or those of a perverse sexual orientation separated. Because what if the opposite was done. Then eventually there would be no diversity. Does this logic escape you?
Leftist stupid always escapes me.

My swedish flag flies proudly by itself.

I sent you, BrokeLoser and Ray From Clevland a PM a while back. None of you replied. You should all keep this in mind.

Edmund Berke.jpg

While I have the means to help I shall refrain.

Well that clears things up.....
This thread should have been called "I have a secret, do you wanna hear it?"
And then the OP should have been "But I ain't telling ya."

Forum List

Back