I still won't tell people I voted for Trump...

A very gentlemanly old black man at McDonald's looked at my face while I was ordering breakfast Wednesday morning. I was tired because I had stayed up late the previous night waiting for the results, and maybe I looked down (I wasn't)...

He said "You look like you voted for the wrong guy (sic) last night..."

He must have thought I was a disappointed Hillary supporter.

But I did not correct him.

I am not going to tell a McDonald's worker, even if he seems like a nice guy, that I voted for Trump.

Because I know the anti-Trump sentiment is so high, that they might do anything.

I do not want some anti-Trump person spitting in my Egg McMuffin.

So I will continue to keep it to myself that I voted for Trump.

I think you're looking too much into innocuous small talk, but whatever.
I do not think this old gentleman would spit in my Egg McMuffin. But I wasn't going to take chances. The anti-Trump people are reacting to this Presidency like it is the end of civilization as we know it. I would expect them to do anything, even break the law, to express their hatred to anyone who voted for him. I heard that an anti-Trump mob beat up a Trump supporter. And I think this lawlessness will continue for the next four years.

There is a fine line between caution and paranoia.

[

I watch it daily and so what?

People will hate you no matter who you voted for...

The Communists are engaged in violent riots across the country.

While they lectured us on "accepting the results" we have them out burning and shooting because they will not accept the vote.

Democracy is only good if they win?

Communists?

Hate to tell you I know what Communism is and these lightweights are far from that... They are delusional dumbasses at best!

I did not vote for Trump nor for Hillary but I am very glad Hillary lost.

My State voted overwhelmingly for Trump though, and I am proud of them for not voting for Hillary like the Communist states of California, Oregon, Wash State, Nevada, NM, and Colorado did in the West.

So I am glad to tell them I voted 3rd party -- clear conscience -- feels good.

I think Pres-Elect Trump is the lesser of two weevils, but they were both so bad I could not vote for either of them.

Early on I was a Trump supporter but then he went beyond the pale with some of his comments which suggested that he is insane. Now he has cooled his jets a bit fortunately.

He will need to eat crow on most of it and take most of it back and look presidential from now on.

No worries, for me then.

Any one of the 3rd party candidates would have made a better POTUS than Hillary or Trump. However the blue collar workers of the Eastern Interior states together with the die hard GOP voters have installed Trump, and that is what we all need to live with now.

Ironically, Trump is a vast improvement over Hillary however.

Hillary has not studied the 2nd Amendment very well or else she has chosen to ignore it -- like Ruth Bader Ginsberg -- a girlie thing I suppose -- which makes them both Communist.

Last edited:

So, the Hollywood elite called for killing Obama?

Yeah....

You know what if you're too chicken to admit you voted for Trump so be it... If you're too afraid to walk outside because you see red commies everywhere then hide under that blanket Linus!

Every President since I was born has been threaten and you think Trump for some damn reason would be exempted by the stupidity!?!

Shit, had Clinton won she would have been threaten and you would be applauding it...

Now before you claim I am applauding the fringer stupidity, well I am not but grow a damn pair and if one of those fringers walk up to you look them in the damn eye and admit you voted for Trump...

I would if I did but I did not so I am safe except I am white...

A very gentlemanly old black man at McDonald's looked at my face while I was ordering breakfast Wednesday morning. I was tired because I had stayed up late the previous night waiting for the results, and maybe I looked down (I wasn't)...

I am not going to tell a McDonald's worker, even if he seems like a nice guy, that I voted for Trump.

Because I know the anti-Trump sentiment is so high, that they might do anything.

There it is. Someone goes "Looks like your guy didnt win" and he runs to his keyboard with fantasies about being beat with a fry basket but says its the old guys fault for him acting like a pussy
I don't think it's acting like a "pussy" to be cautious. You anti-Trump people are whipping up the hatred, and it makes sense that people are going to act on it in illegal ways. It's already happened, a Trump supporter was beaten up by a mob.

Trump whipped up the hatred which you cheered for but only if it was YOU doing the hating. Suddenly when someone doesnt like your hatred you cry for the hatred to stop.....just other peoples hatred tho...not yours.
Snowflake, it seems you will believe anything… LOL and everything else offends you.

There it is. Someone goes "Looks like your guy didnt win" and he runs to his keyboard with fantasies about being beat with a fry basket but says its the old guys fault for him acting like a pussy
I don't think it's acting like a "pussy" to be cautious. You anti-Trump people are whipping up the hatred, and it makes sense that people are going to act on it in illegal ways. It's already happened, a Trump supporter was beaten up by a mob.

Trump whipped up the hatred which you cheered for but only if it was YOU doing the hating. Suddenly when someone doesnt like your hatred you cry for the hatred to stop.....just other peoples hatred tho...not yours.
what hatred, where was it at? I googled and couldn't find any trump violence. I saw violence at trump, but not one fking link from his supporters. not one. so genius post one up!

Youre invested in not seeing it. But if someone told you it was hatred and why you still wouldnt consider it to be true.

So if you're asking what hatred its because you dismissed every person who objected to his bullshit for the last 18 months. One post wont change that
well i'm watching the violence on tv in major cities and they are all anti trump yelling fk trump and calling him a pssyy and more, and that is not peaceful. stopping cars in the street is not peaceful. and the hate is all from your side charlie.

I agree.

Here is a video of a group of young Blacks who beat the crap out of an old man because he voted for Trump.

Shock Video: Black Mob Viciously Beats White Trump Voter

I do not think this old gentleman would spit in my Egg McMuffin. But I wasn't going to take chances. The anti-Trump people are reacting to this Presidency like it is the end of civilization as we know it. I would expect them to do anything, even break the law, to express their hatred to anyone who voted for him. I heard that an anti-Trump mob beat up a Trump supporter. And I think this lawlessness will continue for the next four years.
From the news reports at noon today, those protests are mostly females and Latinos.

The females are mad that they did not get their girlie into The Oval Office.

The Latinos are mad because they don't want to go back to Mexico.

"Not My President" seems to be their clarion call.

Yes he is !!!

Here is a video of a group of young Blacks who beat the crap out of an old man because he voted for Trump.

You should be carrying a pistol, a knife, an extra mag/clip of ammo, and keep your distance from anyone else who is a stranger.

Nobody should be able to sneak up on you if you are in your proper Condition Yellow level of alertness.

There should be at least 21 dead assailants before you have to start fighting with your knife, in a case like that, of the old man.

Eh some people won't. Some are VERY Proud Trump voters. My vehicle is covered in Trump stickers and Hillary for Prison sticker. My wife and I both own Build the Wall Trump shirts,She has a I am a deplorable for Trump shirt as well and I own a hat that says Trump 2016 as well. Never had a problem other than the usual libtard snowflake flipping me off LOL...I am not afraid of anyone.

WRONG.

If you were paying attention, and apparently you weren't, you would remember that I was one of the first on this forum to sound the alarm about Trump and try to mobilize opposition to him.

So? What does that have to do with Trump whipping up hatred and Karma being a bitch?

It was only in the last two months or so that Trump finally won me over, and after he buckled down and started talking about policy did I really start to support him.

Again, SO? What does that ahve to do with Trump whipping up hatred and Karma being a bitch?

The fact is, and here's the truth, if the Democrats had chosen a half-decent candidate like Joe Biden, then I might have not voted for Trump.

So? What does that have to do with Trump whipping up hatred and Karma being a bitch?

But you put up the most corrupt candidate to ever run for President, a woman currently under investigation by the FBI.

Also, she PROMISED to appoint justices on the Supreme Court based on their abortion views. That is not only unprecedented, but it shows total contempt for the United States Constitution.

what hatred, where was it at? I googled and couldn't find any trump violence. I saw violence at trump, but not one fking link from his supporters. not one. so genius post one up!

Youre invested in not seeing it. But if someone told you it was hatred and why you still wouldnt consider it to be true.

So if you're asking what hatred its because you dismissed every person who objected to his bullshit for the last 18 months. One post wont change that
well i'm watching the violence on tv in major cities and they are all anti trump yelling fk trump and calling him a pssyy and more, and that is not peaceful. stopping cars in the street is not peaceful. and the hate is all from your side charlie.

I agree.

Typical of progressives they have no tolerance of people that disagree with them… Fact

I agree.

Typical of progressives they have no tolerance of people that disagree with them… Fact

He couldve told you they beat him because he was eating Trix and Trix are for kids and you'd believe it

Oh no it won't. I hope they do this shit the day Trump is sworn in.If he acts ANYTHING like he talks. He will declare martial law bring out National Guard and if he has to kick congress to the curb and do it himself. I hope that's what happens.

I agree.

He couldve told you they beat him because he was eating Trix and Trix are for kids and you'd believe it
Well, did you watch the video, the people doing the beating were saying they were beating this guy for no reason other than he voted for trump… LOL you're a typical progressive you have no tolerance for people who disagree with you.

I agree.

He didn't take my word for it. He watched the video. You should, too.

I agree.

Well, did you watch the video, the people doing the beating were saying they were beating this guy for no reason other than he voted for trump… LOL you're a typical progressive you have no tolerance for people who disagree with you.

They asked if he did but again you dont know what happened before that but if you hated Trix....Id tell you it was because he was eating them

Forum List

Back