I still won't tell people I voted for Trump...

well i'm watching the violence on tv in major cities and they are all anti trump yelling fk trump and calling him a pssyy and more, and that is not peaceful. stopping cars in the street is not peaceful. and the hate is all from your side charlie.

I agree.

Here is a video of a group of young Blacks who beat the crap out of an old man because he voted for Trump.

Shock Video: Black Mob Viciously Beats White Trump Voter
Typical of progressives they have no tolerance of people that disagree with them… Fact

He couldve told you they beat him because he was eating Trix and Trix are for kids and you'd believe it
Well, did you watch the video, the people doing the beating were saying they were beating this guy for no reason other than he voted for trump… LOL you're a typical progressive you have no tolerance for people who disagree with you.

They asked if he did but again you dont know what happened before that but if you hated Trix....Id tell you it was because he was eating them
You'll being a snowflake, can't handle anyone disagreeing with you that's just a fact… LOL

[

You know what if you're too chicken to admit you voted for Trump so be it... If you're too afraid to walk outside because you see red commies everywhere then hide under that blanket Linus!

:lmao:

Does that shit ever work? The bad behavior of the leftists is excused because we are all just too damned brave to be concerned?

Every President since I was born has been threaten and you think Trump for some damn reason would be exempted by the stupidity!?!

Oh, you're seen this kind of shit before? When Obama was elected people were marching in the streets, shooting people, and burning shit? :doubt:

Shit, had Clinton won she would have been threaten and you would be applauding it...

Bullshit, and you know it. People would have complained on Facebook, but there would have not been one protest, riot, or shooting. The left engaging in violence doesn't mean "everyone does it." You're just trying to excuse bad behavior.

Now before you claim I am applauding the fringer stupidity, well I am not but grow a damn pair and if one of those fringers walk up to you look them in the damn eye and admit you voted for Trump...

I would if I did but I did not so I am safe except I am white...

I don't think you're applauding it, but I do think you're excusing it. I know you were no Hillary supporter.

Oh, I voted for Johnson. That said, had I lived in a state where my vote counted, I WOULD have voted for Trump. Since I live in the Peoples Republic, I might as well vote my conscience.

I agree.

Here is a video of a group of young Blacks who beat the crap out of an old man because he voted for Trump.

Typical of progressives they have no tolerance of people that disagree with them… Fact

He couldve told you they beat him because he was eating Trix and Trix are for kids and you'd believe it
Well, did you watch the video, the people doing the beating were saying they were beating this guy for no reason other than he voted for trump… LOL you're a typical progressive you have no tolerance for people who disagree with you.

They asked if he did but again you dont know what happened before that but if you hated Trix....Id tell you it was because he was eating them
You'll being a snowflake, can't handle anyone disagreeing with you that's just a fact… LOL

So you're afraid of people you call snowflakes and that makes ME look bad?

well i'm watching the violence on tv in major cities and they are all anti trump yelling fk trump and calling him a pssyy and more, and that is not peaceful. stopping cars in the street is not peaceful. and the hate is all from your side charlie.

I agree.

You want to disbelieve what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears; fine. Just sit down, eat your bowl of Trix and pretend that reality is an illusion, that what you want to believe should be real and therefore is. You can't deal with reality, so illusion is your escape hatch. The rest of us are capable of dealing with the real world and don't need emotional crutches. You can have the last word. I am done with you and your silly insults.

I agree.

You want to disbelieve what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears; fine. Just sit down, eat your bowl of Trix and pretend that reality is an illusion, that what you want to believe should be real and therefore is. You can't deal with reality, so illusion is your escape hatch. The rest of us are capable of dealing with the real world and don't need emotional crutches. You can have the last word. I am done with you and your silly insults.

I didnt say anything about reality being an illusion. I said you dont know what happened before the tape came on and just because someone is yelling a question means thats what it was about. You want your confirmation bias...have at it.

A number of Trump supporters are closet supporters and thats why the pollsters got it wrong. But its funny that you are afraid to say who you voted for but you still voted for him. That says more about you than your stupid fears that someone is going to attack you while waiting for a egg mcmuffin

For the first time in 25 years we didn't put out yard signs. There was no telling what unhinged folks would do. And I live in a far right town...no democrats ran for a single local office.

FTR, folks I know were Hillary supporters felt the same way. I didn't see a single Hillary sign in my town, even though there were Obama signs in 2012 and 2008.

[

You know what if you're too chicken to admit you voted for Trump so be it... If you're too afraid to walk outside because you see red commies everywhere then hide under that blanket Linus!

Does that shit ever work? The bad behavior of the leftists is excused because we are all just too damned brave to be concerned?

Every President since I was born has been threaten and you think Trump for some damn reason would be exempted by the stupidity!?!

Oh, you're seen this kind of shit before? When Obama was elected people were marching in the streets, shooting people, and burning shit? :doubt:

Shit, had Clinton won she would have been threaten and you would be applauding it...

Bullshit, and you know it. People would have complained on Facebook, but there would have not been one protest, riot, or shooting. The left engaging in violence doesn't mean "everyone does it." You're just trying to excuse bad behavior.

Now before you claim I am applauding the fringer stupidity, well I am not but grow a damn pair and if one of those fringers walk up to you look them in the damn eye and admit you voted for Trump...

I don't think you're applauding it, but I do think you're excusing it. I know you were no Hillary supporter.

Oh, I voted for Johnson. That said, had I lived in a state where my vote counted, I WOULD have voted for Trump. Since I live in the Peoples Republic, I might as well vote my conscience.

I do not excuse the stupidity of no one no matter if they are Clinton voters or Tea Party activists... The reality is the dumbasses you are afraid of are the same ones that will shoot you just because you are white, so am I getting any of this incorrect?

Why should I coward in fear of twats that hate our nation and election process?

I also live in Texas and wrote my vote would not matter seeing Trump would win and I voted for Johnson as a protest vote against the system...

The fact is death threats against Trump will happen and people protested President Obama and hell you still have idiots arguing if President Obama was born here in America, and how stupid is that!?!

What does that have to do with this conversation?

Simple, Tea Party activists protested against the government and were peaceful and was their right and I will never deny someone their right to protest against what they feel was a injustice to them...

As for Clinton voters they're misguided and either uneducated to the fact of how the Electoral System work or just brainless whores of the system that react to the idea of losing with violence...

To fear them is stupid and if I had voted for Trump I would tell each and every one of them I did it and smile knowing it could mean the end of my life, but I will be damn I will give them the satisfaction of lowering my head in fear!

Let them protest, riot and get themselves killed or thrown in jail because in the end they will still lose...

So no I am not ignoring or excusing the stupidity, but what I am saying is fuck'em and they can borrow the purple dildo with glitter to get the best result...

Tea Party protests - Wikipedia

( Note I wrote protests were peaceful for tea party )

If you did vote for Trump then why be afraid of anything?

1. I voted for Johnson and do not care what someone else think of my voting choice because it was my damn choice...

2. Some nice gent striking up conversation with you mean it was conversation and i doubt he had any bad intentions toward you.

3. Grow a pair because the world is not as evil as you believe!
just watch your nightly news and you'll see differently.

I watch it daily and so what?

People will hate you no matter who you voted for...
then why no attacks by trump supporters toward hitlery's? never.

1. I voted for Johnson and do not care what someone else think of my voting choice because it was my damn choice...

2. Some nice gent striking up conversation with you mean it was conversation and i doubt he had any bad intentions toward you.

Trump won... Hillary lost... Trump is President, so let discuss the threats made against other Presidents?

[

I do not excuse the stupidity of no one no matter if they are Clinton voters or Tea Party activists... The reality is the dumbasses you are afraid of are the same ones that will shoot you just because you are white, so am I getting any of this incorrect?

I also live in Texas and wrote my vote would not matter seeing Trump would win and I voted for Johnson as a protest vote against the system...

The fact is death threats against Trump will happen and people protested President Obama and hell you still have idiots arguing if President Obama was born here in America, and how stupid is that!?!

Simple, Tea Party activists protested against the government and were peaceful and was their right and I will never deny someone their right to protest against what they feel was a injustice to them...

As for Clinton voters they're misguided and either uneducated to the fact of how the Electoral System work or just brainless whores of the system that react to the idea of losing with violence...

To fear them is stupid and if I had voted for Trump I would tell each and every one of them I did it and smile knowing it could mean the end of my life, but I will be damn I will give them the satisfaction of lowering my head in fear!

Let them protest, riot and get themselves killed or thrown in jail because in the end they will still lose...

So no I am not ignoring or excusing the stupidity, but what I am saying is fuck'em and they can borrow the purple dildo with glitter to get the best result...

I'm afraid of no man, but my property is my concern and since the cops didn't seem interested in protecting the local citizens, seems pointless to risk damages to things that will cost money. Don't let that confuse things too much.

Trump won... Hillary lost... Trump is President, so let discuss the threats made against other Presidents?
ok, like?

[

I'm afraid of no man, but my property is my concern and since the cops didn't seem interested in protecting the local citizens, seems pointless to risk damages to things that will cost money. Don't let that confuse things too much.

Then be a fucking coward!

ok, like?

You mean no threats were ever made against President Obama, President Bush, President Reagan?

Come on you fucking coward!

A very gentlemanly old black man at McDonald's looked at my face while I was ordering breakfast Wednesday morning. I was tired because I had stayed up late the previous night waiting for the results, and maybe I looked down (I wasn't)...

He said "You look like you voted for the wrong guy (sic) last night..."

He must have thought I was a disappointed Hillary supporter.

But I did not correct him.

I am not going to tell a McDonald's worker, even if he seems like a nice guy, that I voted for Trump.

Because I know the anti-Trump sentiment is so high, that they might do anything.

I do not want some anti-Trump person spitting in my Egg McMuffin.

So I will continue to keep it to myself that I voted for Trump.

I think you're looking too much into innocuous small talk, but whatever.
I do not think this old gentleman would spit in my Egg McMuffin. But I wasn't going to take chances. The anti-Trump people are reacting to this Presidency like it is the end of civilization as we know it. I would expect them to do anything, even break the law, to express their hatred to anyone who voted for him. I heard that an anti-Trump mob beat up a Trump supporter. And I think this lawlessness will continue for the next four years.

There is a fine line between caution and paranoia.
like peaceful and violent.

[

I don't "fear" them any more than I fear a stray cat shitting on my carpet. I take precautions because I know what their nature is. 2 out of 3 Hillary supporters would not spit in your half-caff Mocha Latte while they made it at Starbucks, but that third one would. It is not fear to take precautions to make sure that doesn't happen.

I was asked by a young lady in line at the market if I voted for Trump. It was hard to deny because I was wearing a MAGA hat. She lost it!!! she had two kids with her but she did not care. She was nice at first but when I tried to explain why I voted for Trump she went nuts and starting calling me a racist and a bigot and ect ect. Finally the manager asked her to leave so she started tossing her groceries onto the floor breaking a pickle jar and a bottle of very expensive wine.

So I don't blame you for not wanting to say you voted for Trump. But remember we are in the majority and we are not crazy like them.

There is a lot at stake, to claim that awareness of what the leftist may do is "cowardice" is absurd.

Let's say I have a Trump sign in my yard, go off to the store and a Hillary supporter decides to rape my wife as revenge for losing. I get home and see the scum going towards her, and blow the fools brains all over the wall, Because I am in California, I'll go to prison for the rest of my life and all the assets of my wife and I will be given to the survivors of the rapist.

Now all that can be avoided by NOT having the sign in my yard, and not attracting the animals to attack.

Standard Disclaimer: California is a "victims right" state - you have the right to be a victim, that is your ONLY right.

Last edited:

ok, like?

You mean no threats were ever made against President Obama, President Bush, President Reagan?

Come on you fucking coward!
I'm aware of john hinkley, that's it. so post up some links.

Forum List

Back