I still won't tell people I voted for Trump...

A very gentlemanly old black man at McDonald's looked at my face while I was ordering breakfast Wednesday morning. I was tired because I had stayed up late the previous night waiting for the results, and maybe I looked down (I wasn't)...

He said "You look like you voted for the wrong guy (sic) last night..."

He must have thought I was a disappointed Hillary supporter.

But I did not correct him.

I am not going to tell a McDonald's worker, even if he seems like a nice guy, that I voted for Trump.

Because I know the anti-Trump sentiment is so high, that they might do anything.

I do not want some anti-Trump person spitting in my Egg McMuffin.

So I will continue to keep it to myself that I voted for Trump.

I think you're looking too much into innocuous small talk, but whatever.

There it is. Someone goes "Looks like your guy didnt win" and he runs to his keyboard with fantasies about being beat with a fry basket but says its the old guys fault for him acting like a pussy
I don't think it's acting like a "pussy" to be cautious. You anti-Trump people are whipping up the hatred, and it makes sense that people are going to act on it in illegal ways. It's already happened, a Trump supporter was beaten up by a mob.

[
It's really ironic actually.
That makes his supporters pussies, and we all know about Donald and grabbing pussies :lmao:

Here's the thing, If I told you I voted for Trump, you'd slash my tires, try to burn down my house, and maybe assault my wife.

Then I'd have to put a bullet in you, which would be bad for everyone.

Person: Hey, How are you?
Op: Fine
Person: Nice weather huh?

OP Gets online: OMG guys I was almost assaulted by a Global Warming nutjob

A very gentlemanly old black man at McDonald's looked at my face while I was ordering breakfast Wednesday morning. I was tired because I had stayed up late the previous night waiting for the results, and maybe I looked down (I wasn't)...

I am not going to tell a McDonald's worker, even if he seems like a nice guy, that I voted for Trump.

Because I know the anti-Trump sentiment is so high, that they might do anything.

There it is. Someone goes "Looks like your guy didnt win" and he runs to his keyboard with fantasies about being beat with a fry basket but says its the old guys fault for him acting like a pussy
I don't think it's acting like a "pussy" to be cautious. You anti-Trump people are whipping up the hatred, and it makes sense that people are going to act on it in illegal ways. It's already happened, a Trump supporter was beaten up by a mob.

Trump whipped up the hatred which you cheered for but only if it was YOU doing the hating. Suddenly when someone doesnt like your hatred you cry for the hatred to stop.....just other peoples hatred tho...not yours.

[
It's really ironic actually.
That makes his supporters pussies, and we all know about Donald and grabbing pussies :lmao:

Here's the thing, If I told you I voted for Trump, you'd slash my tires, try to burn down my house, and maybe assault my wife.

Then I'd have to put a bullet in you, which would be bad for everyone.

Dont forget eat your heart and salt the earth so nothing will ever grow there.:420:

The fact is, the anti-Trump people are using terrorist tactics, including riots the night after the election.

No one is rioting no matter what you imagine
A number of Trump supporters are closet supporters and thats why the pollsters got it wrong. But its funny that you are afraid to say who you voted for but you still voted for him. That says more about you than your stupid fears that someone is going to attack you while waiting for a egg mcmuffin
how do you figure. all one had to do last night was turn on the tv and see the violence in the streets that were hitlery's nut jobs. Nope, no one needs to know who voted for trump until the police starting actually shooting these thugs that keep beating up individuals who only expressed their constitutional right. fk off.

Since it was all over the place you can no doubt show where all this violence in the streets occurred cant ya?
yep, just google it. it simple learn how to use the internet.

Trump whipped up the hatred which you cheered for but only if it was YOU doing the hating. Suddenly when someone doesnt like your hatred you cry for the hatred to stop.....just other peoples hatred tho...not yours.
what hatred, where was it at? I googled and couldn't find any trump violence. I saw violence at trump, but not one fking link from his supporters. not one. so genius post one up!

what hatred, where was it at? I googled and couldn't find any trump violence. I saw violence at trump, but not one fking link from his supporters. not one. so genius post one up!

Youre invested in not seeing it. But if someone told you it was hatred and why you still wouldnt consider it to be true.

So if you're asking what hatred its because you dismissed every person who objected to his bullshit for the last 18 months. One post wont change that

[

{
Following an afternoon and evening of protests decrying the election of Donald Trump as America's next president, The Seattle Times reports, police are responding to reports that at least four people were shot downtown Wednesday night.

Officers were converging on the area of Third and Pike. }

5 Shot, 2 Life-Threatening Injuries During Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle | Zero Hedge

The hatred is from you Communists

If you did vote for Trump then why be afraid of anything?

1. I voted for Johnson and do not care what someone else think of my voting choice because it was my damn choice...

2. Some nice gent striking up conversation with you mean it was conversation and i doubt he had any bad intentions toward you.

3. Grow a pair because the world is not as evil as you believe!

Youre invested in not seeing it. But if someone told you it was hatred and why you still wouldnt consider it to be true.

So if you're asking what hatred its because you dismissed every person who objected to his bullshit for the last 18 months. One post wont change that
well i'm watching the violence on tv in major cities and they are all anti trump yelling fk trump and calling him a pssyy and more, and that is not peaceful. stopping cars in the street is not peaceful. and the hate is all from your side charlie.

1. I voted for Johnson and do not care what someone else think of my voting choice because it was my damn choice...

2. Some nice gent striking up conversation with you mean it was conversation and i doubt he had any bad intentions toward you.

just watch your nightly news and you'll see differently.

WRONG.

If you were paying attention, and apparently you weren't, you would remember that I was one of the first on this forum to sound the alarm about Trump and try to mobilize opposition to him.

It was only in the last two months or so that Trump finally won me over, and after he buckled down and started talking about policy did I really start to support him.

The fact is, and here's the truth, if the Democrats had chosen a half-decent candidate like Joe Biden, then I might have not voted for Trump.

But you put up the most corrupt candidate to ever run for President, a woman currently under investigation by the FBI.

Also, she PROMISED to appoint justices on the Supreme Court based on their abortion views. That is not only unprecedented, but it shows total contempt for the United States Constitution.

Yeah, the Communists are peaceful and loving...

Donald Trump 'assassination' calls erupt on Twitter | Daily Mail Online

just watch your nightly news and you'll see differently.

I watch it daily and so what?

People will hate you no matter who you voted for...

[

{
Following an afternoon and evening of protests decrying the election of Donald Trump as America's next president, The Seattle Times reports, police are responding to reports that at least four people were shot downtown Wednesday night.

5 Shot, 2 Life-Threatening Injuries During Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle | Zero Hedge

Trump supporters shot protesters? Ok

Yeah, the Communists are peaceful and loving...

Donald Trump 'assassination' calls erupt on Twitter | Daily Mail Online

Oh lord!

Assassination threats against Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Trump is not the first President to be threaten and will not be the last one...

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots - Wikipedia

[

{

Trump supporters shot protesters? Ok

Nope, you Communists shot people at random to show your rage.

Forum List

Back