I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

Then why hasn't all of these absurd claims ever been in the news?

No he didn't and I was wondering exactly the same thing about you but you're more independent, but I forgot to mention before that liberals aren't the only blind ones unfortunately. Where you and I do see eye to eye is being against all the woke indoctrination crap so that's a plus.

Really? You haven't heard the latest news about things going on at the border and don't notice the change in grocery and gas prices?
Corporations have been gouging the crap out of consumers for decades. They went on a gouging spree during Covid.

Things are slowly normalizing now. However, place the blame where it belongs.

"During Donald Trump’s whole presidency, the U.S. national debt increased by $8.18 trillion, a percentage increase of 40.43%."

other presidents had a higher percentage, but I'm not talking percentage.

Umm I'm not really all that good in math I admit, but even I know that compared to the amount of debt that our country is probably in now, that shouldn't matter as much.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
Of course you can't understand why. When you are brainwashed by a cult, as you are, things like that are the first things addressed in your brainwashing.

The only thing I gave Trump credit for was not starting any new wars and having good taste in women.
You just reminded me of him in that deposition. He told the lawyers, "she's not my type" then they showed the dumb son of a bitch with E Jean Carroll and he said "that's marla, my ex wife".

Not your type you said? LOL. Mr Trump, that's E Jean Carroll. You were at a party with her. Here you are standing next to her. So while you may not remember her, you did meet her.

The fact you cant' remember someone after sexually assaulting someone says a lot about your personality.

Of course you can't understand why. When you are brainwashed by a cult, as you are, things like that are the first things addressed in your brainwashing.

So Trump supporters are in a cult but yet here you are not criticizing Biden or being able to defend him for anything that he does.

Then why hasn't all of these absurd claims ever been in the news?

No he didn't and I was wondering exactly the same thing about you but you're more independent, but I forgot to mention before that liberals aren't the only blind ones unfortunately. Where you and I do see eye to eye is being against all the woke indoctrination crap so that's a plus.

Really? You haven't heard the latest news about things going on at the border and don't notice the change in grocery and gas prices?
Maybe this proves the "news" isn't as liberal as you think.

Umm I'm not really all that good in math I admit, but even I know that compared to the amount of debt that our country is probably in now, that shouldn't matter as much.
8.18 trillion doesn't matter much? You're nuts.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
I remember gas went up to over $4 a gallon on Bush's watch and you still voted for him again. Then you went on to vote for McCain after Bush led us into a Great Recession. Remember? It seems like Republicans can suck all they want you'll still vote for them. Trump proved that's true.

8.18 trillion doesn't matter much? You're nuts.

Well first of all I don't even believe it and second of all compared with Biden, it has to be even more by now if Trump even did that in the first place.

It's called 'Google', try it before you post!

We get these threads every once in a while.

It's our regular reminder that, in their world, they're able to avoid the perceptions, life experiences, opinions and priorities of others.

So, they just don't get it.

Of course you don't believe it. Your cult doesn't allow you to believe it.

If it's true then why is the first time I've heard about it?

I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration​

Neither is gonna expand on your freedom or liberty at the expense of the empire.

What?

Well first of all I don't even believe it and second of all compared with Biden, it has to be even more by now if Trump even did that in the first place.
Reagan was the first to spend more than every president combined before him. Every president has done it since him. Trump is no exception.

But just consider this. Trump gave the rich more tax breaks after Reagan and Bush already gave them tons of tax breaks. So they are paying less than ever before.

If that's true, then they shifted the debt more on to you sucker. Why would Bush and Trump give tax breaks when the debt is going to double on their watch? Makes no sense. Why didn't they do what Clinton did. Put that "PROJECTED" surplus towards the debt.

Bush admitted Clinton had a surplus. A projected surplus. He would have had a surplus if everything stayed the same for 10 years. But everything didn't stay the same. Bush gave away the surplus to rich people in the form of tax breaks. Bye Bye surplus. THEN he got hit on 911 and that meant invading Afganstan AND that mother fucker lied us into Iraq. That cost a bundle too.

Of course you don't believe it. Your cult doesn't allow you to believe it.
Its like they didn't believe Obama's low unemployment number. Until Trump won. Then 2 months later unemployment went down .001% and suddenly, Trump had the best unemployment numbers of any President ever all time. Bigly.

Forum List

Back