I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

It’s impossible to convince someone like you. Facts are irrelevant

That didn't even come from a mainstream news station. Not even CNN. You do realize that you can't believe everything that you read on the internet right?

If you look at a chart of retail gas prices for all grades of gasoline, starting in Jan 2017 it was $2.458/gallon. By May of 2019, it was $2.946/gallon. So it actually steadily went up for over 2 years under Trump. Not until April 2020 did retail gas prices dip below $2/gallon. I'll let your stupid ass figure out what was going on in 2020 that causes that. And it wasnt trump. U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

Not what I said. I said certainly policies can influence energy prices.

Why is it that somebody who may not have normal intelligence still see the fact that there have been WAY more problems under Biden than under Trump? I admit that I have a lower IQ than most because that's how I was born, but honestly!! 🙄

You're avoiding my statement. Energy prices can be influenced by policy

I'm not getting sucked into your TDS crap, kid
I am not avoiding your statement. But that is not what the OP is stating. He said Trump was responsible for retail gas prices dipping below $2.

You wont answer the question because you can't agree with me and have to stick to your team of dumb ass psychos.

I am not avoiding your statement. But that is not what the OP is stating. He said Trump was responsible for retail gas prices dipping below $2.

You wont answer the question because you can't agree with me and have to stick to your team of dumb ass psychos.

I said policy can influence energy prices.

It's a fact. I don't care who is or was president.

So I don't agree with you. Too fckn bad and too fckn sad for you

Why is it that somebody who may not have normal intelligence still see the fact that there have been WAY more problems under Biden than under Trump? I admit that I have a lower IQ than most because that's how I was born, but honestly!! 🙄
Besides inflation (which is a result of Covid), how is your life fundamentally different?

That didn't even come from a mainstream news station. Not even CNN. You do realize that you can't believe everything that you read on the internet right?
Axios is mainstream. You can find the same story in numerous outlets because the data source is the same.

Youre just lazy, coming up with excuses to ignore facts that don’t work for your precious narrative.

I said policy can influence energy prices.

It's a fact. I don't care who is or was president.

So I don't agree with you. Too fckn bad and too fckn sad for you
This thread is about who is President their effect on things, specifically on gas prices. You are choosing to ignore that as well.

You just reminded me of him in that deposition. He told the lawyers, "she's not my type" then they showed the dumb son of a bitch with E Jean Carroll and he said "that's marla, my ex wife".

Not your type you said? LOL. Mr Trump, that's E Jean Carroll. You were at a party with her. Here you are standing next to her. So while you may not remember her, you did meet her.

The fact you cant' remember someone after sexually assaulting someone says a lot about your personality.

The fact there was no sexual assault makes the story a little different.

The fact there was no sexual assault makes the story a little different.
Fact? How do you know what the facts are?

I believe the jury found Trump guilty when the caught him lying. No reason to lie if you are telling the truth. So to say "she's not my type" right off the bat, the dudes lying. If you have something to hide, you're guilty.

Enough is enough. I am so happy Trump was ordered to pay $90 million dollars. That's the exact opposite of hitting the lotto. I hope it kills him.

Forum List

Back