Zone1 I Sent An Email To Ray Comfort Today

Including Jesus.

You should actually read His words sometime.
I'm not sure where you get fire and brimstone in Jesus' words. Fire and brimstone is still to come at the end of the world. It could be in 2060 as predicted by Sir Isaac Newton. The time is coming when the unbelievers outnumber the believers. We're headed for it now.

Make it right???? If the message is Biblical how can it be wrong? Obviously not everyone responds to the same type of message.

If the message is Biblical, it pretty much has to be wrong, since the bible was written 400 years after the fact, by a bunch of monks who believed in slavery, burning witches, massacring heathens, invading other countries, etc. The Romans of Justinian and Constantine periods, ever pretty evil, and they wrote the bible.

God's TRUE church has always been a LITTLE Flock. CINOs are not true christian

Where do you get the title, “Christian”? I used to have a baptismal certificate. Is that sufficient proof? or is this like being racist? You have to be defined by others?

Where do you get the title, “Christian”? I used to have a baptismal certificate. Is that sufficient proof? or is this like being racist? You have to be defined by others?
The Bible define a Christian.
If you need to ask someone to Define it, you have something to think about.

The Bible define a Christian.
If you need to ask someone to Define it, you have something to think about.
Lol I used to teach Bible class. Followers of Christ were called part of “The Way”. The first time they were called Christians was at Antioch. It was something people called them. It wasn’t something they called themselves.

I bet you $1,000 that your definition of Christian has nothing to do with the Bible’s definition of Christian. Since the major tenant of the Bible is that humans are infallible and incapable of pleasing God then I would imagine the definition isn’t determined by behavior(s). And this 1800 evangelical “getting saved” nonsense isn’t based on behavior(s) either. The only Biblical instruction I find is to abandon every single thing in your life not excluding husband, children, or other family members. The Protestant ethic would say, “oh no. Never abandon your spouse. That is against Christ’s teachings.” However, Jesus taught full surrender not mostly surrender except on matters of principles. There is three separate Christian definitions right there in this post. Take your pick. Only one of those is Biblical. If we use the Biblical description then there is no such thing as a Christian. If they do exist I have never met one. So if you know how to define Christian and you withhold that information from me just to enjoy insulting me then that is on you. If you don’t know the definition of Christian and you choose to insult me to deflect from the fact that you have no authoritative claim whatsoever then again that is on you.

If you are willing to pretend I don’t exist then that would be best. Just use your knowledge to inform the readers of this forum what it means to be a Christian. Ignore their personalities. Remember you are educating people not throwing the best insults. If hurting people is your goal then you picked the wrong target. I laugh at fools. I seek knowledge. If you have knowledge I want to be enlightened. If you do not have knowledge then do not respond to this thread. Go away and go far away. Any more talking will expose you.

Lol I used to teach Bible class. Followers of Christ were called part of “The Way”. The first time they were called Christians was at Antioch. It was something people called them. It wasn’t something they called themselves.

I bet you $1,000 that your definition of Christian has nothing to do with the Bible’s definition of Christian. Since the major tenant of the Bible is that humans are infallible and incapable of pleasing God then I would imagine the definition isn’t determined by behavior(s). And this 1800 evangelical “getting saved” nonsense isn’t based on behavior(s) either. The only Biblical instruction I find is to abandon every single thing in your life not excluding husband, children, or other family members. The Protestant ethic would say, “oh no. Never abandon your spouse. That is against Christ’s teachings.” However, Jesus taught full surrender not mostly surrender except on matters of principles. There is three separate Christian definitions right there in this post. Take your pick. Only one of those is Biblical. If we use the Biblical description then there is no such thing as a Christian. If they do exist I have never met one. So if you know how to define Christian and you withhold that information from me just to enjoy insulting me then that is on you. If you don’t know the definition of Christian and you choose to insult me to deflect from the fact that you have no authoritative claim whatsoever then again that is on you.

If you are willing to pretend I don’t exist then that would be best. Just use your knowledge to inform the readers of this forum what it means to be a Christian. Ignore their personalities. Remember you are educating people not throwing the best insults. If hurting people is your goal then you picked the wrong target. I laugh at fools. I seek knowledge. If you have knowledge I want to be enlightened. If you do not have knowledge then do not respond to this thread. Go away and go far away. Any more talking will expose you.
I read the first paragraph, or at least to the part, "I bet you $1,000....."

I don't care what you call "christians", neither do I care that you "taught a Bible class " 😂

The Bible has a SPECIFIC DEFINITION of a true follower of Christ. Clearly you don't have a clue.

Here it is:
If any man has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His

Your "certificates" are meaningless. Being baptized as a newborn, is meaningless. Teaching a class, is meaningless.

We can have civil conversations here, but if you continue the condescending tone, I'll just put you on ignore. I have no interest in comparing dick sizes (I don't care about your "qualifications") 😂

Last edited:
I read the first paragraph, or at least to the part, "I bet you $1,000....."

I don't care what you call "christians", neither do I care that you "taught a Bible class " 😂

The Bible has a SPECIFIC DEFINITION of a true follower of Christ. Clearly you don't have a clue.

Here it is:
If any man has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His

Your "certificates" are meaningless. Being baptized as a newborn, is meaningless. Teaching a class, is meaningless.

We can have civil conversations here, but if you continue the condescending tone, I'll just put you on ignore. I have no interest in comparing dick sizes (I don't care about your "qualifications") 😂

Thank you.

What on earth could you possibly be talking about.

Seriously.

What.

I think he was challenging you to love prisoners by taking them into your house so that they would have a place to live and then to report on the outcome to see if love caused them to turn unto Christ.

That’s just what I took from it. He could have been talking about apple cider recipes but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back