I said it once I'll say it again it is time to put the Supreme Court out of business ...... let's get on with it.

I said it once I'll say it again it is time to put the Supreme Court out of business ...... let's get on with it.

What do we do about the Court?

There is an obvious and pressing need now to do whatever is politically permissible in stopping the GOP from further distorting its composition.

But, beyond that, there is also a need to make it part of our national reckoning with the history and traditions of racism in the United States.

It is long overdue to end the Court’s undemocratic role in U.S. society.
Terrible notion.

Although I am far left, progressive, liberal myself, I find the conservative approach of LESS government, to be appealing.
Lets get rid of the BATF, DEA, TSA, Homeland Security, etc.
Perhaps you're a "Jimmy Dore” style leftist. I don't agree with him, but I support his YouTube channel because he's opposed to what the tyrannical left has become. In any event … I'd LOVE to slash all these oversized, bloated bureaucracies.

There is an obvious and pressing need now to do whatever is politically permissible in stopping the GOP from further distorting its composition.

But, beyond that, there is also a need to make it part of our national reckoning with the history and traditions of racism in the United States.

Right...anything having to do with ruling on or enforcing the laws of the land, Dimtards hate.

1hmd6y-S.jpg

How anti American Republic of you.

Any other fascist goals you wish to announce?

This supreme court is so corrupt it's just like the fake republican party. Sure Biden can appoint more moderate thinkers so we have 13 judges then the anti American radical right wing ALEC influenced party will appoint 4 more etc etc etc etc etc

To hell with that let's eliminate the Supreme court!!!!!

This supreme court is so corrupt it's just like the fake republican party. Sure Biden can appoint more moderate thinkers so we have 13 judges then the anti American radical right wing ALEC influenced party will appoint 4 more etc etc etc etc etc

Biden can't pick his own nose Dimtard.

you need an amendment for that retard. gotta get congress to create it and then get 38 states to agree.

There's only a few government bodies way more corrupt than the SCOTUS: The DNC; the FISA Court; the FBI; the IRS; the RINOs; the DOJ; the EPA; the FDA; the CDC; the ATF; the CIA; and a few others.

excellent solution = drain the swamp

Put it on the 2024 ballot = let the voters decide

Forum List

Back