I rest my case!

Zzzzzzzzz. Nobody your YouTube garbage, even the OTHER anti Semites.

Big barbeque at the trailer park with your skinhead friends today? Heh heh heh.

For the record..I live in a nice 3bdrn home I rarely eat meat..especially BBQ..and my hair is long..and any Jewish person who can honestly address the human rights violations of the state of Israel and its inherent racism is a hero in my eyes, like the former Israeli minister interviewed in the "youtube" video that talks about people like yourself and theIr use of the "trick" of calling people anti Semites , Nazis or self hating Jews if they are critical of Israeli human rights violations and unwarranted influence in U.S foreign policy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgEUGnuwpk&feature=related]Yusuf Islam - Peace Train (Live Yusuf's Cafe Session 2007) +Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Zzzzzzzzz. Nobody your YouTube garbage, even the OTHER anti Semites.

Big barbeque at the trailer park with your skinhead friends today? Heh heh heh.

For the record..I live in a nice 3bdrn home I rarely eat meat..especially BBQ..and my hair is long..and any Jewish person who can honestly address the human rights violations of the state of Israel and its inherent racism is a hero in my eyes, like the former Israeli minister interviewed in the "youtube" video that talks about people like yourself and theIr use of the "trick" of calling people anti Semites , Nazis or self hating Jews if they are critical of Israeli human rights violations and unwarranted influence in U.S foreign policy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgEUGnuwpk&feature=related]Yusuf Islam - Peace Train (Live Yusuf's Cafe Session 2007) +Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
Wow a vegetarian neo nazi who thinks his trailer is a three bedroom home. Yup, those poor angelic Arabs us evil Jews keep lying about. They are so peaceful, non violent, truthful, tolerant, and when it comes to "human rights, Boy do they set an example!

You Islamist worshipping Jew haters are a fucking joke, you actually think you're defending human rights?! What I wanna know is what kind of drug your on that's causing you to actually think like that. Must be very potent. Heh heh heh!

Katyusha rockets? How can that be? Tinmore says they only lob bottle rockets. You know, fireworks.

Of course he says that. He's a liar.
Bingo! Welcome to the club. That's what I've been saying about Fatima Saigoon of Storm Front all along. She / he / it is just another version of Tinmore. Probably as anti semetic if not more.

I was referring to Tinmore, not Saigon.

OK, I had thought you probably were because your English is so idiomatic, but certainly your grammar and vocab could use some work...

The first law of Artevelde: "The more sloppy a person's English grammar and vocabulary are, the more likely that the person is an English native speaker."
Art, English is and isn't my native language. Does that thicken the plot?

It's not my native language (Dutch is), but I dare to say that I know it very well.

The first law of Artevelde: "The more sloppy a person's English grammar and vocabulary are, the more likely that the person is an English native speaker."
Art, English is and isn't my native language. Does that thicken the plot?

It's not my native language (Dutch is), but I dare to say that I know it very well.
English is not my native language either, however all my schooling was in English and I spoke English at home as well. I can speak 3 languages fluently and 3 other languages semi fluently.

Another BS clip that nobody opens. Good thing the title of his Clip had an X on it for everybody X it. Heh heh heh.

blah blah blah blah heh heh heh ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZo_RFyM3uw&feature=g-vrec]This is why Ron Paul is called an "anti-semite" (he dares speak the truth about the Israeli Lobby) - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah all those freeloading Pakis or Palestinians who get billions of money from us while they hide Bin Laden and step on American flags. Which country sends money to people that are their enemies?

The Palestinians were hiding Bin Laden?

Who knew?
Shadap that's not what I said. But the Palestinians do get all kinds of money from the US and in return we get ant American blasphemy and a bunch of 9-11 dancers.

Forum List

Back