I rest my case!

No because Jordan didn't believe in a Palestine either (wow what a coincidence!) and murdered 25,000 Palestnians in 1971 in only 3 days to prove it? The Arab Spring is in the air again!

Three more errors of fact, and one major omission:

1) It was 1970, not 1971.

2) The figthing lasted for 11 days, not three.

3) The death was between 3,400 (Jordanian figure) and 5,000 (Palestinian figure).

4) The reason for the assault was Jordan fearing they were going to be overun by Palestines crossing from the West Bank to the East.

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really are wrong around 100% of the time, aren't you?

Yes, it was from 48 to 67 and nobody even uttered the word Palestine. Gee why is that Art? Maybe you can enlighten Saigoon why an Arab country controlling those lands believed that the idea of a Palestinian nation was a farce.

Because the Jordanians rather liked the idea of controlling the West Bank themselves. Except that the idea became hugely unpopular amongst both Palestinians and Jordanians, the latter of whom feared being swamped in their own country by another people.

Your first sentence is utter fantasy, of course, and I am sure you don't believe it either.

Didn't Jordan get promised $3M a year for five years and the West Bank if they did not attack Israel in the 1948 war. And that is why they didn't.

So far you're the desperate one posting gibberish.

What is so hard about admitting the truth that the Jews steal Arab land? It makes the Arabs / Muslims look like the liars, aggressors, racists, Nazis, terrorists, and imposters? Well duuuuuuuh, they are. Wake up and smell the Jihad. Oh I'm sorry you don't talk about those things with your "Arab asshole friends". Maybe you should go visit your favorite website Storm Front and find something more suitable to their taste?. Heh heh heh.

This is illierate gibberish.

And so it this:

Maybe you and your "Arab asshole friends" can find something else to whine about, for example the daily massacres in Syria and most Muslim Arab shitholes. Eh doesn't count, o Jews involved. Wait a minute are you sure? Maybe Assad is a Zionist? Heh heh heh!

Seriously man - your grammar is appalling, you can't spell, you can't use punctuation, and your vocabulary is that of a seven-year-old child.

Do you think literacy is linked to intelligence?
I'll wager you sound like gibberish too when writing or speaking a second or third language, Ms Babelwocky.

Hossfly -

Are you suggesting that Roudy is not an English native speaker?

That could explain some of the obvious difficulties he has in both reading and writing, certainly.

On the other hand, claiming things such as that 60% of Israelis come from Arabic speaking countries isn't a literacy issue - it's purely an issue of ignorance.

btw - This might come as a shock to you given your knowledge of geography, but the national language of Finland is Finnish, not English.

Last edited:
Hossfly -

That could explain some of the obvious difficulties he has in both reading and writing, certainly.

On the other hand, claiming things such as that 60% of Israelis come from Arabic speaking countries isn't a literacy issue - it's purely an issue of ignorance.

btw - This might come as a shock to you given your knowledge of geography, but the national language of Finland is Finnish, not English.
I'm shocked! I tell you, shocked!

That wasn't my claim. Again - PLEASE try to post honestly.

I posted:

"(sephardi) a Jew who is of Spanish or Portuguese or North African descent."
It's not. To even go down that road means you are a liar and an imposter with zero or little experience on Jews, Israel, and the Middle East. Arab / Storm Front type propoganda, yes. The people that have fed you this propoganda did a horrible, incomplete job and left you humiliated, totally exposed and indefensible. Back to Arab school for you!

Please try and post honestly.

The links have been provided, and I have explained several times why your claim that 60% of the population of Israel come from Arabic countries is nonsense.
Let me know when you're done eating shit. There's always more where that came from. Of course knowing you, you always come back for more. Now open wide and say ya Mohammad:

Mizrahi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim (Hebrew: מזרחים*), also referred to as Adot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח) (Communities of the East; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿAdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from mostly Arab-ruled geographies and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Jews from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Iran/Persia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kurdish areas, Northern and Eastern Sudan, as well as Ethiopia, and within and nearby Israel. Sometimes, Sephardi Jews such as Jews from Morocco, Algeria, or Turkey are erroneously grouped into the Mizrahi category for some historical reasons.

Despite their heterogeneous origins, Mizrahi Jews generally practice rites identical or similar to traditional Sephardic Judaism, although with some differences among the minhagim of the particular communities. This has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel, and in religious usage, where "Sephardi" is used in a broad sense to include Mizrahi Jews as well as Sephardim proper. Indeed, from the point of view of the official Israeli rabbinate, the Mizrahi rabbis in Israel are under the jurisdiction of the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel who, in most cases, is a Mizrahi Jew. Today they make up more than half of Israel's Jewish population, but before the mass immigration of 1,000,000 mostly Ashkenazi immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s they made up over 70% of Israel's Jewish population.[3]

Last edited:
Hossfly -

Retard, I already told you most of the time I use an IPad. Which is basically like being on an IPhone but with a bigger screen. Have they told you what an IPad is, Fatima Saigoon?

No because Jordan didn't believe in a Palestine either (wow what a coincidence!) and murdered 25,000 Palestnians in 1971 in only 3 days to prove it? The Arab Spring is in the air again!

3) The death was between 3,400 (Jordanian figure) and 5,000 (Palestinian figure).

4) The reason for the assault was Jordan fearing they were going to be overun by Palestines crossing from the West Bank to the East.

No I'm right about everything and you keep eating shit most of the time. The numbers are disputable.
At the time, the population east of the Jordan River contained over 400,000 Palestinian refugees who made up one-third of the population of the Kingdom; another third of the population was Palestinians on the West Bank. Only one third of the population consisted of the original inhabitants of Trans-Jordan, which meant that the Jordanians had become a ruling minority over a Palestinian majority. This proved to be a mercurial element in internal Jordanian politics and played a critical role in the political opposition. Since the 1950s, the West Bank had become the center of the national and territorial aspects of the Palestinian problem that was the key issue of Jordan's domestic and foreign policy. According to King Hussein, the Palestinian problem spelled "life or death" for Jordan and would remain the country's overriding national security issue.[4] King Hussein feared an independent West Bank under PLO administration would threaten the autonomy of his Hashemite kingdom.[5][6] The Palestinian factions were supported variously by many Arab regimes, most notably Egypt's President Nasser, who gave political support; and Saudi Arabia, which gave financial support.[citation needed] The Palestinian nationalist organization Fatah started organizing attacks against Israel in January 1965, and Israel was also subject to repeated cross-border attacks by Palestinian fedayeen; these often drew reprisals.[7] The Samu Incident was one such reprisal. Jordan had long maintained secret contacts with Israel concerning peace and security along their border. However, due to internal splits within the Jordanian government and population, many of King Hussein's orders to stop these raids were not obeyed, and some Jordanian commanders along the Israeli-Jordanian border began giving the Palestinian raids passive assistance.[8] In June 1967 Israel captured the West Bank from Jordan during the Six-Day War.

From your link.

September 1970 is known as the Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود* aylūl al-aswad) in Arab history and sometimes is referred to as the "era of regrettable events." It was a month when Hashemite King Hussein of Jordan moved to quash the militancy of Palestinian organizations and restore his monarchy's rule over the country.[3] The violence resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian.[1] Armed conflict lasted until July 1971 with the expulsion of the Palestine Liberation Organisation and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.

Last edited:

No I'm right about everything and you keep eating shit most of the time. The numbers are disputable range from 10,000 to Arafat at one point claiming 25,000. You believe Palestinian claims don't? Black September was about creating a Palestine in Jordan, WHERE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN:

From your link:At the time, the population east of the Jordan River contained over 400,000 Palestinian refugees who made up one-third of the population of the Kingdom; another third of the population was Palestinians on the West Bank. Only one third of the population consisted of the original inhabitants of Trans-Jordan, which meant that the Jordanians had become a ruling minority over a Palestinian majority. This proved to be a mercurial element in internal Jordanian politics and played a critical role in the political opposition. Since the 1950s, the West Bank had become the center of the national and territorial aspects of the Palestinian problem that was the key issue of Jordan's domestic and foreign policy. According to King Hussein, the Palestinian problem spelled "life or death" for Jordan and would remain the country's overriding national security issue.[4] King Hussein feared an independent West Bank under PLO administration would threaten the autonomy of his Hashemite kingdom.[5][6] The Palestinian factions were supported variously by many Arab regimes, most notably Egypt's President Nasser, who gave political support; and Saudi Arabia, which gave financial support.[citation needed] The Palestinian nationalist organization Fatah started organizing attacks against Israel in January 1965, and Israel was also subject to repeated cross-border attacks by Palestinian fedayeen; these often drew reprisals.[7] The Samu Incident was one such reprisal. Jordan had long maintained secret contacts with Israel concerning peace and security along their border. However, due to internal splits within the Jordanian government and population, many of King Hussein's orders to stop these raids were not obeyed, and some Jordanian commanders along the Israeli-Jordanian border began giving the Palestinian raids passive assistance.[8] In June 1967 Israel captured the West Bank from Jordan during the Six-Day War.

Palestine

September 1970 is known as the Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود* aylūl al-aswad) in Arab history and sometimes is referred to as the "era of regrettable events." It was a month when Hashemite King Hussein of Jordan moved to quash the militancy of Palestinian organizations and restore his monarchy's rule over the country.[3] The violence resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian.[1] Armed conflict lasted until July 1971 with the expulsion of the Palestine Liberation Organisation and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.

DEMOGRAPHICS, ANYONE?

At the time, the population east of the Jordan River contained over 400,000 Palestinian refugees who made up one-third of the population of the Kingdom; another third of the population was Palestinians on the West Bank. Only one third of the population consisted of the original inhabitants of Trans-Jordan, which meant that the Jordanians had become a ruling minority over a Palestinian majority. This proved to be a mercurial element in internal Jordanian politics and played a critical role in the political opposition. Since the 1950s, the West Bank had become the center of the national and territorial aspects of the Palestinian problem that was the key issue of Jordan's domestic and foreign policy. According to King Hussein, the Palestinian problem spelled "life or death" for Jordan and would remain the country's overriding national security issue.[4]

King Hussein feared an independent West Bank under PLO administration would threaten the autonomy of his Hashemite kingdom.[5][6] The Palestinian factions were supported variously by many Arab regimes, most notably Egypt's President Nasser, who gave political support; and Saudi Arabia, which gave financial support.[citation needed] The Palestinian nationalist organization Fatah started organizing attacks against Israel in January 1965, and Israel was also subject to repeated cross-border attacks by Palestinian fedayeen; these often drew reprisals.[7] The Samu Incident was one such reprisal. Jordan had long maintained secret contacts with Israel concerning peace and security along their border. However, due to internal splits within the Jordanian government and population, many of King Hussein's orders to stop these raids were not obeyed, and some Jordanian commanders along the Israeli-Jordanian border began giving the Palestinian raids passive assistance.[8] In June 1967 Israel captured the West Bank from Jordan during the Six-Day War.

Last edited:
Retard, I already told you most of the time I use an IPad. Which is basically like being on an IPhone but with a bigger screen. Have they told you what an IPad is, Fatima Saigoon?

I also use an iPad quite often.

An iPad can explain why you struggle with hyphens, but it doesn't explain how you apparently don't understand the difference between words like "own" and "control".

It also doesn't explain why you post absolute nonsense about 60% of Israelis coming from Muslim countries and then refuse to acknowledge that you are wrong.

For that - it doesn't explain how in a single sentence about Black September you can make THREE major factual errors.

As far as I can tell, you lack both the literacy, the background knowledge and the honesty to make any level of adult conversation possible.

If you dont post a link to what you copy/paste, people might accuse you of plagiarism

No I'm right about everything and you keep eating shit most of the time. The numbers are disputable.

Of course they are, Roudy, of course they are.

And I am sure the year Black September took place and the number of days it lasted for are also "disputable".

The question should be, why didn't the Arabs Jordan and Egypt who controlled, er ruled, er owned West bank and Gaza, NOT create a Palestinian state even though they could for 20 years? You avoid this question because the answer IS OBVIOUS. They also did not believe in an Arab Palestinian people and country, EVER.

The question should be, why didn't the Arabs Jordan and Egypt who controlled, er ruled, er owned West bank and Gaza, NOT create a Palestinian state even though they could for 20 years? You avoid this question because the answer IS OBVIOUS. They also did not believe in an Arab Palestinian people and country, EVER.

They were hoping to destroy Israel at that time, as were the Palestinians. Hasn't really worked out for them. Jordan and Egypt got the message. Sadly, the Palestinians didn't.

Roudy -

When you go back and acknowledge some of the (by my count) 10 major factual errors you posted today, perhaps then we can move on to other subjects.

Or do you still claim that Jordan and Palestine must be the same country because their flags look similar?

Are you still claiming that 60% of Israelis immigrated from Arabic speaking countries?

And do you still claim that cities like Nablus and Gaza are Jewish land, even though no significant Jewish community has EVER existed in either?

You see, Roudy - I have no problem with you not knowing basic facts. I have a problem with you refusing flat out to admit that you are wrong, even when you know you are.

I also use an iPad quite often.

An iPad can explain why you struggle with hyphens, but it doesn't explain how you apparently don't understand the difference between words like "own" and "control".

It also doesn't explain why you post absolute nonsense about 60% of Israelis coming from Muslim countries and then refuse to acknowledge that you are wrong.

For that - it doesn't explain how in a single sentence about Black September you can make THREE major factual errors.

As far as I can tell, you lack both the literacy, the background knowledge and the honesty to make any level of adult conversation possible.
You can't tell jack shit about jack shit. You are blind, dumb, and deaf. Caricature of a perfect Pali supporter.

Roudy -

When you go back and acknowledge some of the (by my count) 10 major factual errors you posted today, perhaps then we can move on to other subjects.

Or do you still claim that Jordan and Palestine must be the same country because their flags look similar?

Are you still claiming that 60% of Israelis immigrated from Arabic speaking countries?

And do you still claim that cities like Nablus and Gaza are Jewish land, even though no significant Jewish community has EVER existed in either?

You see, Roudy - I have no problem with you not knowing basic facts. I have a problem with you refusing flat out to admit that you are wrong, even when you know you are.
What I don't see is how you make a claim, i post a link that demolishes your claim, and you come out and still claim you were right. It's a pattern with you.

They were hoping to destroy Israel at that time, as were the Palestinians. Hasn't really worked out for them. Jordan and Egypt got the message. Sadly, the Palestinians didn't.
Ah so all the wars and aggressions by the Arabs was NEVER ABOUT RESTORING THIS MYTHICAL PALESTINE. Thanks for clearing that up, my friend.

Ah so all the wars and aggressions by the Arabs was NEVER ABOUT RESTORING THIS MYTHICAL PALESTINE. Thanks for clearing that up, my friend.

I think Nasser and co. were pretty explicit about their intentions. I like facts. Facts are our friends.

Forum List

Back