I reject the Trump extremism

I'm frankly disappointed in Votto

he seems to be going over to the not-so-conservative side..

I don't see one damn thing that is terribly "extremist" about Trump

We need to focus on the extremism of

corrupt gov agencies

and those who protect same..

that is an extremism we all should be deeply concerned about

o_O

No, that's still not a sure thing. The R's may not take the presidency and if they do then Liz Cheney can't be ruled out. However, DeSantis represents Trumpism in my opinion, even though a lot of his pranks are meant to play to Trump's base. He has no choice if he wants to draw those like you who are losing it on Trump and his ambitions.

Do you now agree that Trump's ambition is fascism in America? Why do you leave him?

Trump is not just crude, immoral and impulsive... He's dumb as dirt. He's Gaddafi.

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
I could never vote for someone like Biden or Trump. We keep nominating idiots, and electing them.

I'm frankly disappointed in Votto

he seems to be going over to the not-so-conservative side..

I don't see one damn thing that is terribly "extremist" about Trump

We need to focus on the extremism of

corrupt gov agencies

and those who protect same..

that is an extremism we all should be deeply concerned about

o_O

Trump is just lazy and stupid. That's why he claims that he declassified the documents he took. He's too damned lazy to follow the rules. Too lazy to sit for a briefing or learn about foreign policy. That's why his 5 hours of executive time were spent watching TV.

Get real dude! That was Monday before last. I was here for breakfast, did some swimming, floating and reading in the backyard, had a few gin and tonics (tall glass 2 lime slices) and had sex with my wife. It was a good day, as I remember, but I definitely did not attack democracy. You got the wrong guy.

:lmao:

Your hatred doesn't shape reality.

You ENSURED the Trump will win in 2024 when you went banana republic.

You're not getting any more Trump haters - y'all are fucking insane already.

But now you've caused a shock in those who were in the middle, and galvanized his supporters.

He'll win again, because of this shit you pulled.

Nothing you can do about it.

A toddler in a man's suit. The only assistance Trump could benefit from is from a shrink. But even that is a longshot.

A game show host. :abgg2q.jpg:
Clap ^ demonstrating the paucity of his ability to think deeply about important political matters. Or to think, period.

On topic: I don’t see much extremism from Trump supporters, generally speaking. They support him against the endless thrust of so many obviously political attacks (on his name, his businesses, on his family, on his Presidency, on his future). It’s very curious to me that these Dims don’t even CONSIDER the likelihood that Trump keeps defeating all these attacks BECAUSE he hasn’t done what they’ve claim.

Last edited:
Trump ain't the freaking president. Why are lefties determined to pretend they lost the freaking election? Look around lefties, that doddering old pervert with the criminal son is in charge.

I figure most of the time you're far too stoned to stumble out and vote at all.

As long as you don't vote Nazi, it's all good.
Beg all you want. I won't vote for a shitty candidate on purpose. It's a losing game. I'll vote my conscious. If the rest of you elect of a fuckstain - it's on you.

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
1. I believe Trump fucking sucks out loud. MAGA is a meaningless bumper sticker ideology parroted by a magaturd flock devoid of intelligence, irony, empathy and common sense. Of course he's not the cause of every problem the US has, but his criminal ass needs to go away and never return.

2. I believe Trump fucking sucks out loud. MAGA is a meaningless bumper sticker ideology parroted by a magaturd flock devoid of intelligence, irony, empathy and common sense. Of course he's not the cause of every problem the US has, but his criminal ass needs to go away and never return.

Trump is just lazy and stupid.

And he has horns, and makes Matzo from the blood of Muslim children
That's why he claims that he declassified the documents he took. He's too damned lazy to follow the rules.

What rules are those, stupid?
Too lazy to sit for a briefing or learn about foreign policy. That's why his 5 hours of executive time were spent watching TV.

Ah, you're just flinging shit with no knowledge of what the fuck you're talking about.

Beg all you want. I won't vote for a shitty candidate on purpose. It's a losing game. I'll vote my conscious. If the rest of you elect of a fuckstain - it's on you.

What was I "begging" about?

You remind me of your messiah Biden, you lack a grip on reality.

I'd ask if dementia was early onset with you - but really I bet you're older than dirt..

Clap ^ demonstrating the paucity of his ability to think deeply about important political matters. Or to think, period.

A shrink couldn't help Trump. All he cares about is money and celebrity. He's an empty lardass glutton in a good suit.

Forum List

Back