I Really Don't Understand The Left

A lot of words, nothing to say.

Yes dummy, if we were discussing Cuba you’d probably know way more than me and I wouldn’t be pretending like I could explain to you something about it.

You obviously have no fucking clue what’s going on in Russia and your equivalency of it’s state of democracy to that of America is laughable, ignorant, nutbag bullshit laced with anti-semitism.

American democracy is imperfect, but contrasted against what’s going on in Russia it is nothing short of great.

You can get jailed or killed for daring to say something publicly against Putin or organizing any real opposition.

Russians have never voted in a change of power, NOT ONCE.

Your opinion is like toilet paper.

Yes dummy, if we were discussing Cuba you’d probably know way more than me and I wouldn’t be pretending like I could explain to you something about it.

Tell your fellow capitalist buddies, because they still argue with me about the effects of the US-imposed embargo on Cuba and other Latin American countries. The reality is that I can be just as irrationally biased as anyone else, hence the fact that I'm Cuban and technically "Latin American", doesn't by default make my arguments correct. I have to present a rational argument that is supported by the evidence, not the fact that I'm Cuban or Latin American. You're the "dummy" for believing otherwise.

You obviously have no fucking clue what’s going on in Russia and your equivalency of it’s state of democracy to that of America is laughable, ignorant, nutbag bullshit laced with anti-semitism.

We don't have the moral high ground as citizens of the American Empire, upon which to stand and point our crooked feculent fingers at Russia or any other nation. We have our own mountain of dead rotting corpses under our feet.

Stating that our country is under Zionist occupation (i.e. ZOG - Zionist Occupied Government), is a fact, and if you want to accuse me of "anti-Semitism" for that, go right ahead. The American Empire is complicit in the genocide that is occurring right now by arming Israel and providing it with both unconditional political and logistical support. You're the piece of shit "nutbag" unwilling to recognize the pain and suffering, the absolute destruction and chaos that US foreign policy often causes around the world. You're also under the silly delusion that we have a democracy (People's Rule) in America. Are you of the ruling class? Only a brainwashed moron thinks like you while being of the working class.

Russia isn't the nation with 700+ military bases around the world, supporting what is recognized by most experts as a genocide (i.e. Gaza). The US military-industrial complex supports the expansion of NATO up to Russia's border
(imagine if the Warsaw Pact military alliance was still intact today and was spreading to Mexico or Canada. What do you think the US Government would do? Nothing? Shithead.).

American democracy is not perfect but contrasted against what’s going on in Russia, it almost is. You can get jailed or killed for daring to say something publicly against Putin or organizing any real opposition. Russians have never voted in a change of power, NOT ONCE.

Here you lose your career and end up never working again in the field you were in or perhaps anywhere that pays a professional salary. If you give me the choice of getting beat up by some government thug in a police station or having my life ruined, I prefer the thug beatdown. I prefer some jail time, to the type of cancel culture we have here, which does more harm to a person's life in the long run.

In this country, if you politically, seriously threaten the ruling elite's agenda you end up ruined or dead as well, you're just unable or unwilling to recognize that. The American people have likewise never really voted "in a change of power, NOT ONCE", in decades. The people in power choose the candidates and we're given the semblance of democracy when what we actually have is a plutocracy, led by corporate Zionist power. Money and power rule America, not the people (Rule by Super-PACs & AIPAC). Our system leads to many innocent deaths for many Americans and people in foreign lands.

Last edited:

Your opinion is like toilet paper.

Tell your fellow capitalist buddies, because they still argue with me about the effects of the US-imposed embargo on Cuba and other Latin American countries. The reality is that I can be just as irrationally biased as anyone else, hence the fact that I'm Cuban and technically "Latin American", doesn't by default make my arguments correct. I have to present a rational argument that is supported by the evidence, not the fact that I'm Cuban or Latin American. You're the "dummy" for believing otherwise.

We don't have the moral high ground as citizens of the American Empire, upon which to stand and point our crooked feculent fingers at Russia or any other nation. We have our own mountain of dead rotting corpses under our feet.

Stating that our country is under Zionist occupation (i.e. ZOG - Zionist Occupied Government), is a fact, and if you want to accuse me of "anti-Semitism" for that, go right ahead. The American Empire is complicit in the genocide that is occurring right now by arming Israel and providing it with both unconditional political and logistical support. You're the piece of shit "nutbag" unwilling to recognize the pain and suffering, the absolute destruction and chaos that US foreign policy often causes around the world. You're also under the silly delusion that we have a democracy (People's Rule) in America. Are you of the ruling class? Only a brainwashed moron thinks like you while being of the working class.

Russia isn't the nation with 700+ military bases around the world, supporting what is recognized by most experts as a genocide (i.e. Gaza). The US military-industrial complex supports the expansion of NATO up to Russia's border
(imagine if the Warsaw Pact military alliance was still intact today and was spreading to Mexico or Canada. What do you think the US Government would do? Nothing? Shithead.).

American democracy is not perfect but contrasted against what’s going on in Russia, it almost is. You can get jailed or killed for daring to say something publicly against Putin or organizing any real opposition. Russians have never voted in a change of power, NOT ONCE.

Here you lose your career and end up never working again in the field you were in or perhaps anywhere that pays a professional salary. If you give me the choice of getting beat up by some government thug in a police station or having my life ruined, I prefer the thug beatdown. I prefer some jail time, to the type of cancel culture we have here, which does more harm to a person's life in the long run.

In this country, if you politically, seriously threaten the ruling elite's agenda you end up ruined or dead as well, you just have your head in the sand. The American people have likewise never really voted "in a change of power, NOT ONCE", in decades. The people in power choose the candidates and we're given the semblance of democracy when what we actually have is a plutocracy, led by corporate Zionist power. Money and power rule America, not the people. Our system leads to many innocent deaths for many Americans and people in foreign lands.

Americans never voted in opposition???

Yep, I’m clearly dealing with a completely crazy person.

Americans never voted in opposition???

Yep, I’m clearly dealing with a completely crazy person.
You're obviously nuts, if you think the candidates that run in our elections aren't serving the American oligarchy and they're serving the American public. You're full of shit.

Focus all you want. I kicked your butt last time, and I'll do it again. You were shown facts and responding with right wing propaganda abbout Trumps tax cut is not a victory for you. Trump was handed full employment, a 77 month record of job growth, and a record stock market created by a man who inherited a near depression. What he passed to Biden was worse than what Bush passed to Obama. These are the facts, and you really cannot dispute them

You don't remember a few days ago...

I have near perfect recall. I get it, you desire to run all that again only this time it's gonna turn out different for you.

Your plan to get me offa this thread topic is working perfectly.

So, IM2, where the fu(k are you? I whupped you, you fled then you reply that you whupped me so I link to where I whupped you and you are no where to be found.

Is that was passes for debate at this site?

Kunt, fu(k, b!tch Nancy boy you got handed you azz the first time, fled for a while then when you think everyone forgot about the first whupping my near perfect recall azz shows the official record and you fled again. So you have zero idea how debate works and can't conceive of the fact that all of this is here for all of us to recall/link to. I'm growing increasingly not so much fond of you. A moron around our posts says you ain't black. I don't care about that. What I care about is you decided to try to give me a hard time. Now you have to deal with me. Your turn...

Sure they will,

Nowz when you give examples of such!

but the Freedom Caucus is bozo.

My first glance at the Freedom Caucus I'm inclined to agree but then I don't pay much attention to them so I shouldn't officially comment on them cause I'd be speakin outta ignorance. I've plenty to say, and have about the Tom Foolery of my party but then they seem obsessed with if I suddenly turned gay I wouldn't be allowed to marry my twink? or making me go to church. Far different than the liberals taking away my 1st and 2nd. Abortion is a different deal, my party have dug their grave on that one and they keep digging.

See Mr. Horses? I can gig my party.

Now you try it! It's cathartic.

Nowz when you give examples of such!

My first glance at the Freedom Caucus I'm inclined to agree but then I don't pay much attention to them so I shouldn't officially comment on them cause I'd be speakin outta ignorance. I've plenty to say, and have about the Tom Foolery of my party but then they seem obsessed with if I suddenly turned gay I wouldn't be allowed to marry my twink? or making me go to church. Far different than the liberals taking away my 1st and 2nd. Abortion is a different deal, my party have dug their grave on that one and they keep digging.

See Mr. Horses? I can gig my party.

Now you try it! It's cathartic.
Glad to see you do what I do: act rationally and by one's standards.

Forum List

Back