I Really Don't Understand The Left

Leftards are evil, malicious people.

When they don't like Jack Prosobiec, they go after his PARENTS.

Leftards wouldn't hesitate to harass you, your parents, your children, your dog, even your pet iguana.

Boundaries mean nothing to these fucktards.

Well first of all, when we negotiate the purchase of Mexican land like CA. AZ. NM, TX. UT, NV, etc., it was agreed there would be no movement restrictions and Mexican nationals could stay on their property in the US, without hinderance to them of anyone else crossing the border back and forth.
Treaties like Guadelupe Hildalgo.
LOL That treat actually required the US to patrol and enforce the border. Nice try though

You are forgetting that Russia is a very cold place with a rather small population.
Considering, they are doing great.
In fact, they have better healthcare than we do.
They do not spend over 50% of their taxes on the useless military, like we do.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Check it out, my good friend.

2023-12-26%20Totsal%20Budget%202021.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing for far too long, that is the problem.

The US and South Korea had their first case on virtually the same day in Jan 2020. Within a week the leader of South Korea called together the heads of industry and told them what was coming and what would be needed to fight it. By the time COVID hit Korea in force they had testing kits waiting, they had COVID tracking in place and had more than enough PPE gear for their first responders and medical personnel.

Trump did not do any like this till late March and even then it was a half effort.

That is why Korea had 685 deaths per million compared to almost 3500 for the US
Believe in Common Sense, Not Commie Science

It's not a contagion; it's an immune-deficiency disease, which Asians have better immunities to, because the corona family of viruses has been there for thousands of years. The Chinese death rate is incredibly low, not because of statist totalitarianism, but because pre-historically they became immune the hard way.

Given the evidence, it certainly is at the very least "OK". It has improved its economy with Putin since 1999, exponentially, but since you have an irrational ax to grind against Russia and Putin, you refuse to acknowledge its economic achievements.

Free-market shock therapy with its mass privatization of state-owned assets was a complete disaster for Russia and it wasn't until Putin's economic reforms that we saw a marked improvement in Russia's economy.

View attachment 878008

Putin's economic strategy since 1999 has been pivotal in transforming Russia's economy, demonstrating the effectiveness of increased state control and strategic planning. This approach starkly contrasts with the neoliberal "shock therapy" policies of the 1990s, which led to economic turmoil and social distress in Russia.

Your mention of Poland and other European countries that also saw dramatic improvements in their economies in the last 33 years only proves my point that mixed economies, with significant state ownership and participation, are more successful and robust than American-style neoliberalism which privatizes every nook and cranny of the economy. leading to gross inequality and an endless series of boom and bust business cycles, requiring massive government bailouts of private companies and state intervention.

1. Nationalization of Key Industries: Putin's move to nationalize major industries, particularly the oil industry, stands as a testament to the benefits of state control in critical economic sectors. This nationalization allowed for more strategic resource management, stability in production, and ensured that the profits from these industries could be reinvested into the Russian economy.
  2. Diversification Beyond Oil: While oil and natural resources remain central to the Russian economy, there's been notable progress in diversifying into other sectors under Putin. The nuclear energy sector is a prime example, with Russia expanding its capabilities and becoming the top exporter of uranium for nuclear plants worldwide. This diversification is a strategic move that reduces reliance on a single commodity and paves the way for a more balanced economy.
  3. Economic Resilience Against Sanctions: Despite facing economic sanctions from the US and EU, Russia under Putin has shown remarkable resilience. This resilience is a clear indication of the strength and effectiveness of Putin's economic policies. The ability to sustain and grow the economy in the face of external pressures highlights the strategic foresight of increasing state involvement in key sectors.
  4. Improved Living Standards and Employment: Contrasting sharply with the 1990s, the Putin era has seen significant improvements in living standards, with increased incomes and reduced unemployment. This success is directly attributable to the economic reforms that focused on job creation and wealth redistribution, ensuring that the gains from nationalized industries and economic growth translated into tangible benefits for the Russian populace.
  5. Challenging Global Economic Structures: Putin's economic policies go beyond national interests, challenging the global economic status quo. The formation of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) as an alternative economic bloc is a bold step towards challenging American economic hegemony and the centrality of the USD as the world's reserve currency. This move is indicative of Putin's vision of a multipolar world where economic power is more evenly distributed.

Putin's approval ratings in Russia are quite high:

View attachment 878011

Your neoliberal, Western imperialist ideas aren't very good and that's why you see Russia as a tyrannical state and ignore all of its achievements in the last 24 years since Putin came to power.

You sound delusional.

A defender of Russian oligarchy and plutocracy, no wonder you sound so delusional.

Only a brain-dead deluded imbecile would defend the laissez-faire, "free-market" shock therapy Russia endured in the 1990s with disastrous consequences and pretend Putin's economic reforms in the last 24 years haven't significantly improved Russia's economy.
The "Invisible Hand" Is the One Picking Our Pocket

According to the laissez fairies, if crooks take over the economy, the magical free market will drive them out. That's what they told Yeltsin, the drunk. So he let it happen, mistakenly believing that free-range Capitalism was the exact opposite of the Communism he hated. But they have the same result because they are both wholly owned by the same type of megalomaniacs.

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.

While I and my bevy of dancing girls applaud your independence we don't consider you much of a thinker. Cept for that one gal, Destiny but then she's still in the woods with a sack and a flashlight lookin for a snipe. Look at your OP, Mr. thinker, it's bad and gettin worserer fast. This is orchestrated, accounted for, meticulously planned. Don't prosecute crime, let millions of single, military age men into our nation with nary the question other than...

biden 1.5.png

no bail just go ahead and walk. We trust you to show up at court. Talk of civil war. The ostrization of Men and Women gettin married and raising children cause that's so old school America. Dogs and cats fornicating in the street. The maybe not so slow decline to where house wives fear going shopping. Every thing the liberal does is bent towards the decline of America as we know it. We are watching this happen. Then, when fear is all encompassing, doom is nigh, security becomes worry #1 shall Mother government come to the rescue. Mother government shall tell us, "for to good of ya'll ya'll gonna have to give up some rights.. And there goes the 2nd amendment to the thunderous applause of the unwashed masses. Quickly followed by the 1st amendment cause of the "misinformation" that borders on treason. Martial law, suspension of elections and next thing you know it's Empress...

All Hail The Empress!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

What if I went through this thread, idiot by idiot, paragraph by paragraph, sentence fragment by sentence fragment and said my piece on what I disagree with? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt...

teacher 4.8.png

and I was told that if I did that I would be a usurper of the peace. By Coyote. Last I checked this site is an interweb political debate forum and not 'the site where we gig the fu(kin guy that wins.' So I'm gonna start going through this thread post by post posting my take on why this or that retard su(ks and if I get thread banned again I know it's cause Coyote is protecting you weak fu(ks from me or she was just having a bad day.

What's the real head scratcher is why Biden has rejected the REpublican's offer to combine the Ukraine funding with funding and policy changes at our border.

Because all bills should be straight forward bills dealing with the issue at hand. Tied to mutha fu(kin nuttin. Both sides do this.

The majority of his party thinks he's fucked up the border. Why he won't do anything about our border at this time is inexplicable.

See my reply to the OP.

That way I don't have to type the same $h!t again.

Since you get most of your information from paces like the gateway pundit, you won't understand reality.

Ah, IM2. When you gonna have an answer to me giving you a hard time about Slowbama's stimulus
vs. Trump's tax cuts?

We have 4 borders, and what the republicans want done on the border is not acceptable.

Mehico, Canada, and the other two(2?) Republicans want a secure border and the fu(ks that desire to sneak in, illegally to face due process. What is not acceptable about that?

Never. Because I believe you were shown that trump inherited a growing economy from Obama.

And like I said just the same way Trump was given a growing economy to Trump so to did Trump give the same to SlowJoeBiden. Then I fu(ked your world up and you ran away. I know right were it is. Want me to go cite all that Chapter and Verse? With emphasis on where you ran?

-

While I appreciate your attempt to distract me from the task at hand I have zero problem with shutting this $h!t down and focusing on you. Such didn't go to well for you last time.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
And like I said just the same way Trump was given a growing economy to Trump so to did Trump give the same to SlowJoeBiden. Then I fu(ked your world up and you ran away. I know right were it is. Want me to go cite all that Chapter and Verse? With emphasis on where you ran?
Lol! Trump handed Biden a dead economy and COVID. You did nothing but show people you are a trump butt sniffing clown.

Lol! Trump handed Biden a dead economy and COVID.

I took the stats you handed me and showed you the opposite then I JUST asked you if you'd like to go over that again and you lather, rinse repeat.

Want me to go cite all that Chapter and Verse?

I handed you your azz in that exchange and you pretend it didn't happen.

You are a little girl in the land of men.

You did nothing but show people you are a trump butt sniffing clown.

I'm the guy you want to start an insult war with.

I will repeat what I’ve said before. Many times before.

We didn't get it the first few times so by all means...

Want to see Biden gone? Nominate someone other than Trump. Many of us Moderates will happily vote for someone like Haley. But you won’t. It’s become a religious thing with you all. Sainted Trump or nobody.

That's what you had to repeat?

brilliant 1.2.jpg

Forum List

Back